Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:04 AM (1,757 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B: February Discussion

Taylor wants to bed Eric Forrester!

Dr Taylor Hayes, is trying to bed Eric, even though he is with Steph and she is supposed to be Stephanie's friend...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Thanks Miss Rhi :thumbsup:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Steffy is more mature than her mother. She would rather have her daughter use a baby to keep a man that doesn't completely love her.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I really hope Steffy doesn't listen to Taylor. (Can't believe what they have done to Taylor. When I watched in the 90s she was MY GIRL.) She should just worry about raising her baby and let Liam be.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Hope doing her usual, whining and trying to have another wedding. I am waiting on the show to change its name to the Logan's.

LPS
Member Avatar

Damn....Hope pushed Steffy. I wonder if the baby will survive or not.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vani

There is talk of possible twins for Steffy and Liam :hail: Names tossed Phoebe Erica[after grandpa and her late sis] and Aspen William[ after their favorite place] :rockon: Your thoughts?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Gross.

mia62

twins run in the family. that would be sweet if they have a girl they name her after phoebe. i miss phoebe always wondered what would have happened if she was still alive

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

mia62
Feb 16 2013, 12:45 PM
twins run in the family. that would be sweet if they have a girl they name her after phoebe. i miss phoebe always wondered what would have happened if she was still alive
Yeah, Phoebe was another Logan casualty! It would be cool to see Steffy have a girl and name her Pheebs!

jacpre
Member Avatar

There is a lot of Logan hate on the board. Personally I am on team Logan. I do have to say that I don't agree with Brooke and Bill. I don't get why Brooke should be the devil in all of this. Taylor is going off on how she should respect her sister's marriage. Taylor did forget her daugter almost ruined that marriage.

What Taylor is doing now is gross. Falling in love with her kids's grandfather. She can't point a finger to Brooke.

Steffy and Liam deserves each other. Hope can do without him.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

jacpre
Feb 19 2013, 07:21 AM
There is a lot of Logan hate on the board. Personally I am on team Logan. I do have to say that I don't agree with Brooke and Bill. I don't get why Brooke should be the devil in all of this. Taylor is going off on how she should respect her sister's marriage. Taylor did forget her daugter almost ruined that marriage.

What Taylor is doing now is gross. Falling in love with her kids's grandfather. She can't point a finger to Brooke.

Steffy and Liam deserves each other. Hope can do without him.
Bill was not married to steffy sister. Brook and Bill are both wrong for this. Why shouldn't Taylor be with Eric, he is a free man now. He wasn't free when the Logan sister had him on radar.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I know that Bill never had a thing with Steffy's sister. My post never implied that or it didn't mean too. All I am saying is that Taylor is walking on this moral high ground. I don't agree with Bill and Brooke. Katie doesn't deserve it. Its why I am dissapointed that they are making Brooke to be the slut again. I was hoping after Stephanie's death she would be mature.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Please just take us out of our misery and end this triangle from HELL!! Everyday it is the same thing...don't the actor's get bored, I know I do...Over a year and the same thing every day! Please, Please, Please... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: . I used to watch every day...now, it is just like I forget sometimes and don't see it for a week! Come on, I have watched this from the first...We DESERVE better!! Give us a reason to keep this soap ON THE AIR!!! :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I can't stand this Hope/Liam/Steffy mess. I still want to know WHY ON EARTH Taylor is okay with Steffy settling for Liam who EVERY SINGLE TIME given the chance choose Hope over Steffy. Taylor's daughter winning over Brooke's is not enough to explain this. I don't know how any mother would be okay with her daughter settling for a guy that always chooses someone else. :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration: :frustration:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so over Brooke and Taylor's involvement in Hope and Steffy's little rivalry. It's stale and boring. To spice things up and make it interesting, they should've had the mothers swap when it comes to being in corners. It would be much better if Brooke was Team Steffy and Taylor was Team Hope.

vani

:soapbox: Kudos to the director, Todays show was very good, with Liams eyes expression when he was being railroaded into another failed wedding with Hope, and the look and whisper "I'm pregnant" while showing Liams expression. Great show of REAL daytime DRAMA. :hail:

bellagurl

you know caroline is she so stuck up that she cant help the homeless my god how would she like it if she had no home

LPS
Member Avatar

Steffy is such a phony hoe. She keeps saying how she doesn't to influence Liam's decision, then why did she make her big azz announcement at the wedding.

Steffy is always making these self sacrificing statements, but when it comes to actions, she always serves only her self-interest.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

bellagurl
Feb 21 2013, 02:01 PM
you know caroline is she so stuck up that she cant help the homeless my god how would she like it if she had no home
"An apron? You want me to put on an apron? I don't think so" What a twit :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply