Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: February Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 2 2013, 10:04 AM (1,728 Views)
klements

ratfink
Feb 21 2013, 10:12 PM
bellagurl
Feb 21 2013, 02:01 PM
you know caroline is she so stuck up that she cant help the homeless my god how would she like it if she had no home
"An apron? You want me to put on an apron? I don't think so" What a twit :shame:
I hope Caroline gets booted off the show. I can't stand the 'actress' and she and Rick are gross together, IMO!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

klements
Feb 21 2013, 10:51 PM
ratfink
Feb 21 2013, 10:12 PM
bellagurl
Feb 21 2013, 02:01 PM
you know caroline is she so stuck up that she cant help the homeless my god how would she like it if she had no home
"An apron? You want me to put on an apron? I don't think so" What a twit :shame:
I hope Caroline gets booted off the show. I can't stand the 'actress' and she and Rick are gross together, IMO!!
I wish she would, take that little Princess Hope with her. I think she has been on every epi. for the last 365 days. I hate watching her and her white dresses. She look like a 12 year old in a wedding dress, and sounds like someone reading. UGHHHH
Edited by Jazzygem, Feb 22 2013, 04:03 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
Feb 21 2013, 02:05 PM
Steffy is such a phony hoe. She keeps saying how she doesn't to influence Liam's decision, then why did she make her big azz announcement at the wedding.

Steffy is always making these self sacrificing statements, but when it comes to actions, she always serves only her self-interest.
:cheer: This is the TRUTH.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Like fake Hope and Brook with their crafty ideas, it has all back fired on both. Those hoe twins want to run some big game down on Steffy, but I am glad she always have a triumph card. I wish Bell would unleash the real Steffy Forrester on these weak Logan woman. The Logan woman really have been getting lucky with their tired ideas of these corny weddings, running back and forward with her non made up mind. Hope is childs play.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 22 2013, 04:31 PM
LPS
Feb 21 2013, 02:05 PM
Steffy is such a phony hoe. She keeps saying how she doesn't to influence Liam's decision, then why did she make her big azz announcement at the wedding.

Steffy is always making these self sacrificing statements, but when it comes to actions, she always serves only her self-interest.
:cheer: This is the TRUTH.
At least Steffy took one time to get married to Liam.
Unlike Hope, who is still not married to Liam.
Steffy stopped the wedding because Liam told her that he was going to his decision.
Brooke should be grateful that she stopped the wedding because she basically lied to Father Fontana about Lope's relationship.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

WOW it was the sweetest sensation seeing Hope wail up with tears and running away with the white dress she actually thought was going to be her fairy tale dress. I hope that we finally get a break from her little girl ways and self righteous fairytale. Also got a thrill out of Steffy and Taylor tossing Brook around like the dirty manipulator she is. The thing about Brook is she actually think its ok for her family to take the worlld and leave everyone else with nothing.

jacpre
Member Avatar

I loved that ending scene with Hope running away. My heart broke for her. I hope this triangle is over but I doubt it. Hope can do much better. Steffy and Liam will never work.

I really wish Brooke smacked Taylor. She would have deserved it.

I really do wish that Bell would move away from these storylines and write something good for a change.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I love the fact that Brook can't control everything and everyone. We all know just as some characters on Y&R always have control of everything it is just a matter of time before her influence takes control again.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Getting caught up for the end of February. I so do not want to care about his Steffy/Liam/Hope triangle, but after this week I am cheering for Hope to move on. I always thought Liam was a freaking idiot, but this week proved it even more. He let Steffy manipulate him because she used the baby to get what she wanted. He only picked Steffy because of the baby...what a great :eyeroll: way to build a relationship.

Now move on Hope and find a new man. Because the minute she moves on, Liam and his sorry ass will be begging for her.

And what is the deal with Taylor running and telling Bill. That was just a way to gloat that she won.
Edited by cubsgirl, Mar 3 2013, 04:19 PM.

ratfink
Member Avatar

I am just glad SOMEONE did SOMETHING to end this awful triangle...At least I hope it has ended :shrug:

jacpre
Member Avatar

I am sure they will find a way to let this continue on and on.

Cubsgirl I agree with you about Taylor running to Bill. Isn't Liam suppose to give his father that kind of news. I really hope that Hope moves on. She deserves to be happy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply