Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2013, 07:39 AM (7,903 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

This entire Nicole/Jennifer stuff about Daniel/Jack is utter WTFery. None of it is exactly wrong or inaccurate, but it's just all so... fanwanked and spun until it's unrecognizable.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Victor about Nicole"Bad news bitch in the city" :D

AFaithL

Matt
Feb 18 2013, 01:24 PM
WOW. Victor actually referenced Chloe's false rape claim on Philip!
Go Victor! I love Chloe, BUT that faux-rape claim was disgusting.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That faux rape claim was one of the most WTFery moments. I TOTALLY ruined the Philip/Chloe pairing for me and really wrecked Chloe as a character for me for YEARS after that.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Feb 18 2013, 01:31 PM
Victor about Nicole"Bad news bitch in the city" :D
I didn't actually like that line. Mostly because Victor has absolutely no room to talk

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

FU Jennifer :flipoff:

leah09
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 18 2013, 01:31 PM
This entire Nicole/Jennifer stuff about Daniel/Jack is utter WTFery. None of it is exactly wrong or inaccurate, but it's just all so... fanwanked and spun until it's unrecognizable.
Not to mention the background music when they were discussing Jen's great sacrifice giving up the ultimate man, Daniel. **eyeroll**

It's beyond stupid that Nicole would want to help Jennifer, nevermind that she's helping her over her BFF, Chloe. :frustration:

leah09
Member Avatar

Lucas and Nicole!!

Love Lucas making the rounds. ;)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

eric and nicole

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Is it wrong that I really want a Lucas/Nicole/Eric trio?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

maggie hair look like wig

leah09
Member Avatar

Jen obsessing to Maggie over Daniel not mentioning her apology note.
Could Brady PLEEEASE visit Jen next and tell HER to stop acting like she's in high school too??

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

That Lucas/Nicole scene was weird as hell. He shouldn't be that bitter with Nicole, especially after being with Sami for so long.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
You say you're a rude boy Show me what you got

Rate have sex AGAIN.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 18 2013, 01:39 PM
That Lucas/Nicole scene was weird as hell. He shouldn't be that bitter with Nicole, especially after being with Sami for so long.
with nicole done recently to jennifer and nicole always treat badly lucas when she see him while nicole on the other hand what her problem with lucas especially after being with others that treat her badly

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, I think I desperately need Lucas & Nicole to have a hot round of hate sex now.

leah09
Member Avatar

Lucas is in a bad mood today lol.

But he's so much fun <3.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really can't believe that I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate as much as I am. What the fuck is wrong with me? lol

Harmony233

Panda Panda
i say this as a lucas fan but i've always found it odd as hell how he stays so unforgiving of chloe and nicole but yet sami whos done worse to him hes fine with lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 18 2013, 01:54 PM
Panda Panda
i say this as a lucas fan but i've always found it odd as hell how he stays so unforgiving of chloe and nicole but yet sami whos done worse to him hes fine with lol
According to EJ, Rafe, and Corday Sami has a magic vagina

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply