Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2013, 07:39 AM (8,190 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Albert Alarr from a script written by Janet Iacobuzio.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

and now lucas is used for daniel and jennifer angst and later how bid bad lucas lie to daniel and told daniel jennifer does not want him
how dare lucas do that :sarcasm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

The Lucas/Nicole argument was fun, but I dare anyone here to tell me that Lucas was not screeching like a banshee.

Shouty McYellerson lives!

Victor and Chloe were cracking me up, she didn't have to try that hard to get the old heave-ho from the Kiriakis mansion. Very interesting that Victor brought up her false rape accusation against Philip.

Jennifer just needs to not talk ever. There will never be a conversation she has about her feelings for Jack and Dan where she can actually succeed in winning me over. Not going to happen.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 18 2013, 01:51 PM
I really can't believe that I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate as much as I am. What the fuck is wrong with me? lol
Nothing wrong with you at all.

NicoleLVR

What was the purpose of Lucas attacking Nicole for no reason, I mean I get you don't particularly care for each other but damn Lucas calm down, no wonder your still single and pop-up once in a blue moon.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

When is the character of Dan going to stop sucking the life out of Nicole? I thought we were over this rubbish.

AFaithL

So was Jennifer basically saying that she went back to Jack out of obligation? But her heart was with Daniel the whole time?

Disgusting. Way to insult the J&J pairing, writers.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

NicoleLVR
Feb 18 2013, 02:19 PM
What was the purpose of Lucas attacking Nicole for no reason, I mean I get you don't particularly care for each other but damn Lucas calm down, no wonder your still single and pop-up once in a blue moon.
I think it's a plot point to get Eric to suddenly "notice" Nicole. What better way to have a man realize he likes/loves a woman than for another man to be involved (in this case, not in the way he thinks). But then there's even stranger rumors flying about so maybe there's something there after all.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm a kinda happy Brady said he wanted to get a place with Kristen instead of moving into Victor's mansion but also a little sad that we won't have Victor/Kristen living together in the same home.

jb1183

Ken Corday should be ashamed of himself for allowing the history of an iconic supercouple like Jack and Jennifer to be minimized like this. It's absolutely shameful and disgusting to have Jennifer act like going back to Jack was some kind of sacrifice. So disrespectful to the fans and Matt Ashford.

Harmony233

this reminds me on gh when they was trashing luke and laura

PatNS
Member Avatar

Big misstep by the writer's today. I can see that perhaps in the heat of the moment Vic wouldn't figure out what was going on but when talking to Maggie about kicking Chloe out they should have both figured out that Chloe played him. There's no way Chloe should ever be able to pull the wool over Victor's eyes.

Lucas - Come on, it's been years. Why do you still have all this animosity towards Nicole ... isn't it time to move on already! And meddling with Lucas and Daniel - you learned on momma's knee I guess!

Rafe and Kate continue to impress. At least they're still watchable.

Loved Brady telling Daniel he's not in high school anymore ... LOL!

Nick's worse nightmare is about to become a reality by the looks of things.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Ironic that the actor playing Vargas, the prisoner, is Sean Douglas!

Shawn Douglas is another cousin of Nick's!

Brings to mind a few other "Days" ironically-named guests...there was an actor named Don Craig who played some roles in the 1980s and 1990s. And John Brady played a doctor in 2007.

Edited by Jason47, Feb 18 2013, 03:09 PM.

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Feb 18 2013, 01:09 PM
I love it when this show actually gives Jennifer good soap opera hair. Unfortunately, whoever is in charge of ladies' footwear on the show needs beaten with a platform pump. Why does Kristen's shoes match her maroon colored shirt? When she's wearing dark blue tights. Even though I think this is some sort of fashion fad at the moment (where your shoe color has nothing to do with anything you're wearing from the neck down), it really does need to pass quickly because it looks awful.
I know!! Right?!!

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 18 2013, 02:36 PM
Okay, I'm a kinda happy Brady said he wanted to get a place with Kristen instead of moving into Victor's mansion but also a little sad that we won't have Victor/Kristen living together in the same home.
Yes, it was a good Brady day.

Harmony233

PatNS
Feb 18 2013, 02:43 PM
Big misstep by the writer's today. I can see that perhaps in the heat of the moment Vic wouldn't figure out what was going on but when talking to Maggie about kicking Chloe out they should have both figured out that Chloe played him. There's no way Chloe should ever be able to pull the wool over Victor's eyes.

Lucas - Come on, it's been years. Why do you still have all this animosity towards Nicole ... isn't it time to move on already! And meddling with Lucas and Daniel - you learned on momma's knee I guess!

Rafe and Kate continue to impress. At least they're still watchable.

Loved Brady telling Daniel he's not in high school anymore ... LOL!

Nick's worse nightmare is about to become a reality by the looks of things.
It'd be funny if when lucas finds out about kate and rafes affair he started meddling in there buisness at least there more interesting than boring dannifer

reagon

The show is so improved. I like the A story with Will, Gabi, Nick and how they've pulled so many into it.

The Jennifer, Daniel, Chloe stuff is written better than Nicole, Daniel, Jennifer but I really don't understand how any viewer has any motive in rooting for Jennifer and Daniel. I'm sure they must have some fans, but even with Chloe making the story more interesting, it just doesn't make me root for Jennifer/Daniel as a couple.

And I really really want to love Nicole and Eric and their potential but they just do nothing for me. Not even the fantasy flashes.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 18 2013, 02:34 PM
So was Jennifer basically saying that she went back to Jack out of obligation? But her heart was with Daniel the whole time?

Disgusting. Way to insult the J&J pairing, writers.
Jennifer didn't even go back to Jack, he turned her down a few times and it was only after she threw a fit like a petulant little child did Jack agree to try again. So she really loved Daniel and the pathetic loser just couldn't be alone? Was that it? I don't even care anymore. :flipoff: I detest Jennifer and detest what TIIC have done to JnJ. :flipoff: :moon:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 18 2013, 02:39 PM
this reminds me on gh when they was trashing luke and laura
That was just as disgusting. Ironically, Luke saw Laura today and he still has never looked at another woman the way he looks at her. If only Days would eventually give JnJ fans the same thing. I won't hold my breathe for that!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 18 2013, 01:51 PM
I really can't believe that I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate as much as I am. What the fuck is wrong with me? lol
I'm loving them too! It's so weird! They would not stop eye fucking each other in HTS!!! I guess they got tired of it and fucked for real! :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply