Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 18 2013, 07:39 AM (8,204 Views)
supercool74
Member Avatar

Not too bad today. Kind of surprised Kate and Rafe went for it again! But the thing that stood out today in a really bad way...Jennifer. :flipoff: I swear I knew she was about to throw out that "Jack was the father of my children" line. I knew it....it's like that is the only reason she was with him, it's all she ever says anymore. I can't believe this show has got me hating her so much now. I want her gone...she and Dan. I don't care if they ride off into the sunset together as long as they just go!
Edited by supercool74, Feb 18 2013, 05:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh look, Lucas is frowning.

Shocker.

Damn, it's the twit & Ruffles. Time I'll never get back.

Chloe is cracking me up.

I think Parker is building a spaceship to get him the hell out of Danville.

AFaithL

SoapGal1
Feb 18 2013, 04:56 PM
Well, there went how many years of J&J history sacrificed at the altar of Dannifer?
And see, it didn't have to be written that way. They could have just left J&J intact by having Jennifer say that she loved Jack with all her heart, but he's dead now and would want her to move on. It would still suck for J&J fans, bit it wouldn't have gone the extra step of twisting the knife by insinuating that Jennifer preferred Daniel to Jack even when he WAS alive.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

OMG. Mags is wearing Nighttime Hope's bumpit.

It's the only answer for her hair being teased to Jesus.

And Vic & Red....blechity Blech.

Oh gawd Vic, reconsider before she turns on the waterworks. I.Cant.Take.It.

Sweet lord, Shouty McShouterson in DA house.......of God.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ruffles McRedHead FTW!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ha! Eric thought Nicole was still hung up on Lucas!

Speaking of Shouty, there he is!!

Give Daniel hell, Shouty!! #TeamShouty

Oh, and give the twit hell, Chloe! #TeamDeerInHeadlights

Will&Sonny

I'm so glad that Joseph Mascolo is back on my screen on a regular basis -- and that Stefano will soon be back in Salem, where he belongs.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Wait, how did I miss Rate hitting the sheets again??

Damn DVR!

Sweet and Salty

Love.... :x how Jennifer DISSED Jacks and her history!! Like she accepted him back into her life, wanting to remarry, but inside really loved Daniel. "For the family". "Right thing to do". Makes me wanna :drunk:

Cupcake06

SoapGal1
Feb 18 2013, 05:14 PM
#TeamDeerInHeadlights

LOL this made me :lol:

Romancer66

AFaithL
Feb 18 2013, 05:06 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 18 2013, 04:56 PM
Well, there went how many years of J&J history sacrificed at the altar of Dannifer?
And see, it didn't have to be written that way. They could have just left J&J intact by having Jennifer say that she loved Jack with all her heart, but he's dead now and would want her to move on. It would still suck for J&J fans, bit it wouldn't have gone the extra step of twisting the knife by insinuating that Jennifer preferred Daniel to Jack even when he WAS alive.
There are reasons I hate T&W 2, and their sacrificing of characters'/supercouples' history to prop their pet pairings is among them. Ditto for why I don't like Janet Iacobuzio's writing.

Poor Jen-Jen--what a sacrifice, returning to the man who loved her exclusively for 20+ years, stimulated her intellect, challenged her to realize her full potential, supported her career by staying at home with their newborn daughter (for whom he later made the ultimate sacrifice), risked his life repeatedly to protect her, and fought to return to her and their family while a prisoner in Afghanistan. How tragic that she had to give up a piece of shallow beefcake, who does Scooby-Doo impressions, gets inappropriately touchy-feely with his female patients, and has never fought for any relationship in his entitled, ego-driven life! My heart just bleeds for her. :sarcasm:

I've said it before, but it bears repeating: Third-run Jennifer sucks donkey balls. If there's any truth to the rumor that TIIC have gotten a clue and Dannifer's days are numbered, I hope they end in maximum pain and humiliation for Jen-Jen, and that she spends the rest of her run cursing her own stupidity and hating herself for even thinking her shallow "relationship" with Daniel was worth mentioning in the same breath as her life with Jack.
Edited by Romancer66, Feb 18 2013, 05:25 PM.

Will&Sonny

Update for Monday, February 18th, 2013: I still hate Nick.

Will&Sonny

Victor should have known what Chloe was up to, since he previously stated that he was housing Chloe for the sole purpose of keeping her away from Daniel. At least Maggie pointed out the obvious.

Will&Sonny

No, Rafe, Nick isn't devoted to your sister -- he's obsessed with her. There's a major difference. At least Kate pointed out the obvious.

And I still say that Nick doesn't really love Gabi or the baby.

Will&Sonny

Uh, no, Lucas, Eric didn't assure you that everything would be fine if you accepted the vacant position on the church board -- he warned you that he couldn't promise that you wouldn't run into Nicole. The man bores me to tears, and even I heard him say that.

Sweet and Salty

Mad they are SOOOO writing Chloe out of Character!! I don't like this total misrepresentation!!

Lucas is awesome however! Stick it to Dan the "can't keep it zipped" man! Woot woot!!

Eric and Nicole are Hawt!! Chemistry beyond chemistry! Love them back together!! Well...hopefully back together!

So so sad Rafe has to settle for Kate. She's not the same without Steffie.

six
Member Avatar

Did I miss the explanation for why Victor donated money to the Roman Catholic church?

Will&Sonny

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't have a problem with Rafe and Kate. Of course, I didn't have a problem with the idea when I first heard that they were being paired together, either.

I still think that Kate and Chad could have been awesome together, though.

Will&Sonny

Hello, Vargas. I've never been so happy to see an orange jumpsuit in my life. Get out of prison and make Nick's life a living hell for me, please -- he deserves it.

Will&Sonny

I'm still not a fan of Greg Vaughan (and it's nice to know that I'm apparently not alone, if some of the posts in this thread are any indication), but I'm glad that most of you seem to be enjoying Eric and Nicole's "romance". I mean that sincerely. Anything that generates positive buzz is good for the show (the keyword being positive -- in other words, the buzz about a polarizing pairing like Sami and E.J. can do more harm than good, but the buzz about Eric and Nicole seems to be nothing but beneficial right now).

And I don't even mind the storyline myself -- I just don't like Greg's interpretation of Eric at all, and I certainly don't see any "chemistry" between him and Arianne Zucker.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply