Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
DR wants to know...; What are your favorite Stefano moments?
Topic Started: Feb 18 2013, 08:04 AM (2,145 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

I don't remember the year or anything...must have been later 90's...But Stefano picked up his phone and said "Hello, what are you?!" And shortly after thinking he'd captured or outsmarted Joh nin some way he started belting out an ad-libbed opera tune all about what a mornon John is lol Wish I could be more detailed, but those are 2 very random little things I've never forgotten. Pretty much any time that Stefano is being bad ass, I love him so I'm sure whatever y'all choose will be fine by me :-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

BuickMackane

I miss the interaction between Stefano and his minions Bart and Rolf. There isn't one specific scene that I can point to, just the recurring times when Stefano would pick up an elegant crystal shotglass of his favorite yellow liqueur and bellow "You iiiiiiiii-di-ottttttt!!!" at them. He doesn't do that any more. Pity.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Each and every time he proclaims: "It's good to be back!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Mar 4 2013, 09:55 AM
Each and every time he proclaims: "It's good to be back!"
This is exactly what I was thinking.

I can't name one specific time, but I remember back in the day, before spoilers, Internet, etc. things would be happening & you would wonder if Stefano was behind it.

Then, finally, usually on a Friday, they would show his face & I would freak out!! Literally!

And he would always say, "it's good to be back".
Offline Profile Goto Top

fan57

Poison Soup story line. Were Stefano lured Marlena down to Maison Blanche, because she thought it was John that called her to come, but it was Stefano with a recording of John's voice. Stefano's made John eat poison soup to save Marlena. Lol, didn't like what he was doing to my favorite couple, but thought this was a wonderful Stefano moment.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Mine is a bit more "recent ". He was in the living room arguing with Tony, EJ and Robot -John, his "family ". He finally got disgusted with all three and walked up to each and shouted something like "fool!" "Weakling! " "Coward! ". I loved it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic