Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo - Wk Of Feb 18
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 01:31 AM (834 Views)
Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I cannot stand carmine, he is such a sleazeball!

Soapwatcher

Yeah, it kind of reminded me the first time Neil and Lesley met, "how nice to meet you, let's get a room" Carmine said the same thing almost to Lauren, first thing out of his mouth "Lets get a room", although he has known her longer.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If Lauren was the cougar type, or boy toy type, Carmine would fit the bill.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Lives will never be the same? Everything that happened was pretty predictable.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Posted Image

lene
Member Avatar

yawn

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 19 2013, 10:06 AM
I cannot stand carmine, he is such a sleazeball!
I wish someone would have taken pictures of Lauren and Carmine, then printed it the front page of the newspaper,
Michael was solid rock during Lauren and Sheila battle and now she willing to end her marriage in which Summer/cohort Fenn began toward Jamie.
As they say in my neighborhood, B****, please.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I hope they really milk this Carmine/Lauren story going on, I'm really liking it. Lauren has her feistiness back and I'm enjoying her character again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply