Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM (7,479 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

If only most of those people had stayed dead....

Although I admit I felt bad for Bo in this scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Peter Reckell nailed those scenes, and loved the SSK SL.

This Chloe moving in crap is stupid.

Mansi needs a real, meaty SL. She is already owning SC in these scenes, which isn't difficult but still.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 19 2013, 10:09 AM

All of them could have stayed dead, AFAIC. None of them have done anything worthwhile since then.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh. My. God. I love when Eric/Nicole get these scenes that are all about everything expect for the conversation they're actually having. Zucker & Vaughan are just playing every bit of subtext that they can for all it's worth.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

If Jennifer gets mad at her daugher for calling out Daniel, I'm going to be way pissed.

AZ looks fantastic. They've been dressing AZ far more appropriate for her age than MR lately, and she's just ravishing without trying to look 25. No wonder Eric keeps making eyes at her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And that staging with Nicole having her back to Eric so that he can't see her emotions on her face but the viewer sees both of them and.... I'm just mush for these two.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"You seem upset. Oh goody!" rotflmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I hate that Maggie is such a Dannifer apologist, but she's not wrong about Chloe. She clearly took the Salem brain from Lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

The ejarlena scenes were great. EJ brought a bit of the sweevil today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm kinda surprised that these are actually some really good conflict scenes between Daniel & Jennifer. Neither one of them is completely wrong and they both have valid points.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Hope needs to step away from the curling iron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

six
Feb 19 2013, 01:23 PM
The ejarlena scenes were great. EJ brought a bit of the sweevil today.
I seriously love EJ/Marlena scenes. They have a really nice snark!chemistry between them. They're always sort of snarky, even when they're not snarkysnark dialogue wise. I think I just enjoy both Deidre and James so much that I love their scenes. Hell, I even loved when they were playing with Johnny and Allie at the mansion, and I really shouldn't (because why on earth would Marlena be sitting on the floor playing nice with a DiMera who tried to kill her husband?).
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really, really loathe Maggie as the "Queen of Kiriakis Manor". She needs to go back to being the sweet, noble (slightly insecure) farmgirl housewife I used to know and love.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

The best thing about the new Days is that everybody is reasonably smart, instead of one person having the Salem brain. I didn't expect Maggie to figure out Chloe got herself kicked out on purpose. Loved Chloe bringing up Maggie's early involvement in Danloe, too.
Edited by six, Feb 19 2013, 01:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Somebody needs to .gif that eyebrow Parker just gave Daniel! Hilarious!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hate that all of Jennifer's complaints about Daniel are basically, "YOU ARE SUCH A NICE GUY!" I mean c'mon! He does have real flaws, Jennifer. They actually were interesting for a second when they were yelling over each other and Daniel said, "DONE!" Let us pray.

I was annoyed that Marlena was taunting Kristen, yet again. Then I realized that this is the push that Kristen needs to follow through with her initial plans for Brady. So way to go. Now she actually cares about Brady, but she cares more about sticking it to John and Marlena. I like that a lot.

Nicole and Eric stay flawless. All of their scenes. I'm enjoying the Hope/Nicole scenes so far and its been a while since I've felt like Hope had a meaningful scene, instead of something forced just to get her on TV. I do wish Kristian Alfonso could get a storyline, but I much rather see her like this instead of Jennifer's and Rafe's sounding board.

I'm glad Chloe and Maggie had it out like that. Maggie needs to chill out. Love how Chloe dissed Daniel, Jennifer, Maggie, and Lucas all at the same time LOL. Bitchy Chloe is a lot more enjoyable than "obviously being fake nice" Chloe. That's boring.

I'm glad Jennifer interrupted before Abigail started worshipping Daniel's every word and spreading it as gospel. Really enjoying also how people are popping in and out. John (even if as a fantasy), Hope, Maggie. usually you know every person you're going to see in the first 5 minutes. Today is GH-like in its unpredictability. And I love that.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Feb 19 2013, 01:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 19 2013, 01:09 PM
blueskies
Feb 19 2013, 10:09 AM

All of them could have stayed dead, AFAIC. None of them have done anything worthwhile since then.
True, I just have a soft spot for Doug, Jack, and Alice. Granted two of three are deceased and the last is only onscreen for Christmas usually.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Kristen is losing her shit over Marlena's "Flop Sweat" remark. *DEAD*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Goddammit Marlena. Now look at what you've done!
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 19 2013, 01:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic