Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM (7,524 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The real Kristen just showed up. "Sorry baby, I'm going to have to destroy you after all." YES! And this is Marlena's fault, makes it even better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I guess Eric forgot he has a real brother.

I'm glad Kristen is back on the revenge train. Thanks, Marlena!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

New sydney! And WITHOUT johnny!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

New Sydney is an absolute DOLL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I fucking love how you just never know who's going to end up in a scene together by the end of the episode and you can't always tell what a show is about just by watching the scenes before the hourglass.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

:D NuSydney!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I love that I have no clue where this EJ/Nicole scene is about to go. EJ showed hints of not being a lame ass in his Marlena scenes. So this should be interesting. I was pretty shocked that he walked up. Assumed Eric would see her with Sydney. New Sydney is a massive improvement. Even if that makes me sound like a jerk.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Chloe looks so great in her pant suit
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Daniel is pushing the stroller but carrying the kid? mmkay
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Why won't they let Parker speak a little? Hell, even Harrison was allowed to speak a little on Dexter
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I didn't know the Bible was so funny. Thank you for enlightening me, Father Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cockymom
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 19 2013, 01:56 PM
Daniel is pushing the stroller but carrying the kid? mmkay
Unfortunately, I end up doing that all the time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Phil Sogard (his 1st episode since October) from a script written by Carolyn Culliton
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Wow, that was like a Friday cliffhanger. I'm glad I stopped reading the detailed spoilers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 19 2013, 01:43 PM
The real Kristen just showed up. "Sorry baby, I'm going to have to destroy you after all." YES! And this is Marlena's fault, makes it even better.
Well, duh! Kristen was a perfectly good and noble person until Marlena came along and stole her finance and true love! Kristen is just doing what any red-blooded wronged American girl would do in such a situation, mkay? And yes, it's all Marlena's fault!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 19 2013, 02:12 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 19 2013, 01:43 PM
Well, duh! Kristen was a perfectly good and noble person until Marlena came along and stole her finance and true love! Kristen is just doing what any red-blooded wronged American girl would do in such a situation, mkay? And yes, it's all Marlena's fault!
No, it's actually Marlena's fault this time. Kristen was going to dump Brady, but Marlena found Kristen and starting taunting her about how Kris' plan won't work and how John and she (Mar) were going to work things out.

If Marlena would have kept her mouth shut, then poor Brady wouldn't be a pawn in Kristen's game anymore lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Today was awesome again!!! :rockon: It went by really fast and I didn't want it to end.

The EJ/Marlena scenes were full of snark. EJ tried to extend an olive branch but heknew what was going to happen. At least he tried. I completely get Mar's POV so I didn't expect any different from her. However, the writers have shown that ejami this round is different from the previous rounds. Here's hoping ejami prove her wrong.

EJ/Brady, though short, was made of win. Hotness AND snark? My heart can't take it but I need more of it! :rockon:

I couldn't stop :laugh: at Chloe twisting the knife into Jen over moving into Daniel's place. Jen is such a dumbass to let her get under her skin. She knows what she is doing but she still lets Chloe win. At least we got a good Dannifer fight out of it. If we are going to suffer through their angst, might as well make it good.

Kudos to Big Red for seeing through Chloe's schemes. That's the only good thing I have to say about her today.

Ericole, the things you do to my heart! Glass Case of Emotion!!!! :frownie: It amped up to an 11 once Hope showed up and told Nicole that Eric would never give up on her. Finally, Nicole actually TRIES to stay away from an unavailable man but of course she does it when I want her to be with him! :facepalm: :laugh:

NuSyd looked Adorbs!!!!! :wub: Sucks for Nicole that Sydney barely remembers her. She was NOT impressed. lol That conversation between EJ and Nicole was made of win. EJ was glowing since the first minute of this episode (since post desk sex with Sami :laugh: ) and I loved how he gushed about being reunited with his Samantha. It didn't feel exactly boastful, he was just happy. Of course, Nicole was bitter. I expected no less. Damn, talk about piling up reasons why she should leave town. She doesn't have anything to keep her here.

But omg, don't shoot Father Pretty! :sheep:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

six
Feb 19 2013, 01:23 PM
The ejarlena scenes were great. EJ brought a bit of the sweevil today.
I know!!! I was so happy!!!! :cart: Here's hoping it comes out more when this baby s/l turns on it's head.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

The writing for Abby continues to baffle me. The setup with the dress sounded like an interaction a fifteen year old would have with their mother. I'm Abby's age, and I'm very close to my Mom, but I feel as though I act like a forty year old around her compared to Abby and Jen. KM deserves so much so much better than this.

Other than that, I found most of the characters less annoying than usual today. Still kind of a blah show, though...
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Interesting that of all the people the new Sydney could have had scenes with it's Nicole. And EJ bragging about being back with Sami is never a good sign for Ejami because it always blows up in his face.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic