Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM (7,563 Views)
Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Are they teasing us with Sydole? This is the second time Nicole gleaned a 'sign' from an encounter with Sydney, to what end I wonder.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Marlena was just pure gold today! Can we keep this Marlena around? :)

John is a total prick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Honeybees
Feb 19 2013, 02:12 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 19 2013, 01:43 PM
The real Kristen just showed up. "Sorry baby, I'm going to have to destroy you after all." YES! And this is Marlena's fault, makes it even better.
Well, duh! Kristen was a perfectly good and noble person until Marlena came along and stole her finance and true love! Kristen is just doing what any red-blooded wronged American girl would do in such a situation, mkay? And yes, it's all Marlena's fault!
History FAIL.

Kristen started turning evil when she realized that John had been in love with Marlena the whole time he was with her. She started making bad choices to hold on to a man who didn't really want her in the first place. That wasn't Marlena's fault. Or John's. Or even Stefano''s.

That was Kristen's.

Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 19 2013, 02:51 PM
Honeybees
DiMeraFan67
The real Kristen just showed up. "Sorry baby, I'm going to have to destroy you after all." YES! And this is Marlena's fault, makes it even better.
Well, duh! Kristen was a perfectly good and noble person until Marlena came along and stole her finance and true love! Kristen is just doing what any red-blooded wronged American girl would do in such a situation, mkay? And yes, it's all Marlena's fault!
History FAIL.

Kristen started turning evil when she realized that John had been in love with Marlena the whole time he was with her. She started making bad choices to hold on to a man who didn't really want her in the first place. That wasn't Marlena's fault. Or John's. Or even Stefano''s.

That was Kristen's.

Not sure if you're talking to me or the other person, lol. Their post was definitely dripping with sarcasm. Mine was correct because I'm not talking about any history. I'm only talking about right now and today Kristen was going to spare Brady and let him free from her plan until Marlena decided to gloat about how Kristen was a failure and how Marlena and John were going to live happily ever after. Now Kristen is on the war path again, thankfully.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Loved Marlena sticking it to both EJ and Kristen today. Especially that grin when EJ said Samantha wanted to be with him and she replied, 'Yes, today.' Classic and oh so true!

And it's definitely NOT Marlena's fault that Kristen is going to break Brady's heart - that was her plan all along. Kristen would have convinced herself to carry on with it whether she had encountered Marlena or not. And I will have zero sympathy for Brady when Kristen pulls the rug out from under him simply because he's so stupid. All of Salem is wrong and he's the only one that's right about Kristen - sheesh. Sure, Brady.

I liked Maggie letting Chloe know just how transparent she really is.

And I like feisty Abigail too! I just wish they would give her a good storyline - this nu Cameron is just not cutting it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Matt
Feb 19 2013, 01:56 PM
Daniel is pushing the stroller but carrying the kid? mmkay
lol - you don't have kids, do you.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Why is the Horton house pink? Did they install a skylight and it's sunset?

Ari looks gorgeous today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Everyone was on point today and the show could not have been better. Only bit that rankled was EJ felt the need to gloat about him and Sami to Nicole with Sydney in tow. If they are trying to make Nicole the sympathetic character, they are doing one heck of a job!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Edit: Ari looks great from the waist up. Is she wearing red tights?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 19 2013, 02:51 PM
Honeybees
DiMeraFan67
History FAIL.

That was Kristen's.

I was kidding, trying to evoke Kristen's line of thinking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I LOVE that nu-Sydney's first scene was with Nicole (and not Sami).

Sydole, here we come! Please!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 19 2013, 03:30 PM
Edit: Ari looks great from the waist up. Is she wearing red tights?
Yeah, and her skirt was REALLY short. It surprised me a little.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

AFaithL
Feb 19 2013, 03:33 PM
I LOVE that nu-Sydney's first scene was with Nicole (and not Sami).

Sydole, here we come! Please!
I thought for sure the first time we saw the new Sydney would be with Ejami telling Johnny and Sydney about them reuniting. But instead we get the little Ejole family. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

peaches179
Feb 19 2013, 02:42 PM
Marlena was just pure gold today! Can we keep this Marlena around? :)

John is a total prick.
Doc got a couple of good jabs in today and she did it with a smile.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

PatNS
Feb 19 2013, 03:07 PM
Loved Marlena sticking it to both EJ and Kristen today. Especially that grin when EJ said Samantha wanted to be with him and she replied, 'Yes, today.' Classic and oh so true!

LOL. If he don't he'll find out very soon. Sami change men like changing underwear.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Ellie
Feb 19 2013, 03:25 PM
Matt
Feb 19 2013, 01:56 PM
Daniel is pushing the stroller but carrying the kid? mmkay
lol - you don't have kids, do you.

Matt, find a baby... babysit. You'll learn ;) Kids don't like the stroller until they decide to. And then heaven help you if you were stupid enough not to bring it, because yipes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The child is pushing 30. Why is there a stroller to begin with? I used to teach 2 & 3 year olds in children's church. Never once did I see one of them with a stroller.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Does Marlena also have red tights? Was there a sale on red tights somewhere in Burbank? (likely).
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

With the filming and writing schedules being what they are, I think it's a certainty that the Syd scene was planned before the recast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 19 2013, 03:45 PM
The child is pushing 30. Why is there a stroller to begin with? I used to teach 2 & 3 year olds in children's church. Never once did I see one of them with a stroller.
Yeah, that's weird to me too. I stopped using a stroller when I was around 2 and a good chunk of the children, around the same age as "Parker", I watch over at daycare have stopped being pushed around in strollers as well.

I could understand if the child was small for their age, but Parker looks big enough to be able walk and keep up with the adults around him.

Different strokes for different blokes, I guess
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic