Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM (7,299 Views)
Bee
Member Avatar

Marlena. Marlena. Marlena. :shame:

This supercilious hag is a far cry from the chick who cheated on her husband and screwed guys on desks. I liked the latter a lot better. She wasn't as judgmental, hypocritical, condescending, inconsistent, and botoxed. I do like how it's biting her in the ass with the ever awesome Kristen though! Mar's painful convo with EJ was awesomely enfuriating. She wants Sami to be happy but not with the adoring man she loves and with whom she shares two children. Oooooooooooookay, Doc. :bs:

Loved Deidre's glasses though!

AZ was on her A game today. She looked gorgeous and Nicole got to pull out a few snotty and hilar quips at EJ in passing just like pre-EJ Nicole would have. Win! Win! Nikki, EJ and Sami may have nowhere to go but up from where they were at but the same goes for you, girlfriend. Keep your new attitude and go out and get your holy man!

Nu-Syd is a cutie pie. Nice casting. I have no idea why but I love Johnny, Syd, and Allie's babysitter. That girl is adorbs!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

A stroller would be okay for a long walk at his age. What bothers me is the pack 'n play they keep putting him in. He is way too big for that and should be able to climb out of it.

Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 19 2013, 03:45 PM
The child is pushing 30. Why is there a stroller to begin with? I used to teach 2 & 3 year olds in children's church. Never once did I see one of them with a stroller.
You used to teach children's church?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 19 2013, 03:36 PM
Ellie
Feb 19 2013, 03:30 PM
Edit: Ari looks great from the waist up. Is she wearing red tights?
Yeah, and her skirt was REALLY short. It surprised me a little.
i didn't mind the red tights. the skirt was too short though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 19 2013, 03:59 PM
A stroller would be okay for a long walk at his age. What bothers me is the pack 'n play they keep putting him in. He is way too big for that and should be able to climb out of it.

Good Lawd! I am so glad someone else pointed that out. It has been irking the hell out of me. Why is a 3 year old in baby jail? I have an 11 month old and she goes in there when she has gotten in to absolutely everything and mommy needs a break. But even at 11 months she climbs up the side and can almost get out.
Edited by cantstopme, Feb 19 2013, 04:11 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Am I the only one that finds it a little "odd" that John was wearing the same clothes in Kristen's "daydream" that he was wearing in his scenes with Marlena? I am getting the feeling that John is in Salem and not in Italy.

I loved Marlena and Kristen's scenes... and as usual John was a douche!
Edited by Tammy, Feb 19 2013, 04:25 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I am glad Ruffles McRedMuff called Chloe out on her lie, but it's pointless if this isn't brought up to Victor at some point, or it's at least shown Victor knew Chloe was lying the whole entire time, but just wanted the hooker out of the Kiriakis Mansion.

Marlena/Kristen scenes are almost always gold. I really hope Kristen stays on canvas! I am ready for Stefano to get back to Salem.

AZ is looking so good lately, loving me some Nicole right now, whether it's Hope, Lucas, Eric, or EJ the last 2 episodes.

The drinking water in Salem must make all kids with 2 eyes mute. Sydney, Allie, and Giantbaby never speak.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Can I just make a purely superficial comment? Deidre Hall looked amazeballs today! I want the coat, the boots, loved the scarf, the hair, the make up. I hated the glasses (bring back those enviable thick-rimmed ones from a year ago, please!), but those came off quickly so it didn't matter. She looked amazing! And I'd rather watch Marlena and EJ sit across making snarkysnark at each other in the coffeeshop that anything else currently on this show.
Edited by The Room Stops, Feb 19 2013, 05:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 19 2013, 04:09 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 19 2013, 03:36 PM
Ellie
Feb 19 2013, 03:30 PM
Edit: Ari looks great from the waist up. Is she wearing red tights?
Yeah, and her skirt was REALLY short. It surprised me a little.
i didn't mind the red tights. the skirt was too short though.
Earlier I made a comment about how amazing and age appropriate AZ looked, but that was before I saw the skirt! *facepalm* Her makeup and sweater was beautiful, though!
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

It's ridiculous. This episode was shot around November 9th...

Sorry, it just hit me again how stupid this shooting schedule is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

OMG nuSydney is precious! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Feb 19 2013, 06:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Wait a minute...did EJ really call Nicole a loser? Seriously? You're bunking with the woman who shot you in the head and was ready to dump you until her main man pissed her off. And Nicole is the loser????? :wtf:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Feb 19 2013, 06:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I seriously get such a kick out of any Marlena and EJ scene!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Connor Murphy
Member Avatar

Another great episode today. The little girl playing Sydney will work out just fine. She is adorable and shows personality. I could do without the ridiculous fanfiction about Sydney in this thread. :shame:
Edited by Connor Murphy, Feb 19 2013, 06:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I wasn't too fond of Hope's attitude towards Nicole today. They really need to find something else for her to do. Like a good murder investigation. This is the second time Hope has been a judgmental bitch towards Nicole. Cut her some slack, Hopeless.

I loved the EJ/Marlena scenes. And the Kristen/Marlena scenes.

What I did not love was John's attitude. As soon as he found out Bristen were still together, he became cold towards Marlena. Suuuuuuure John. Bristen's relationship is Marlena's fault. Get a grip on yourself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

You know what I don't understand. Why hasn't Marlena told Brady that she knew he was sleeping with Kristen... and that Kristen KNEW that Marlena KNEW! I mean that would give credence to Marlena telling Brady what a liar Kristen is!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 19 2013, 03:45 PM
The child is pushing 30. Why is there a stroller to begin with? I used to teach 2 & 3 year olds in children's church. Never once did I see one of them with a stroller.
The Parker twins turn 4 in April! So he's 3 and 1/2 in these scenes taped in November.
Online Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Bee
Feb 19 2013, 03:58 PM
I have no idea why but I love Johnny, Syd, and Allie's babysitter. That girl is adorbs!
Shayla Quinn is playing Paula, the babysitter. Her bio says she was in a series on ABC Family called "Beverly Hills Nannies", about real-life nannies: "Shayla Quinn fell into the profession of being a nanny after helping a friend out one night and has loved it ever since. She loves bonding with the kids and is a stickler for manners and respect."
Edited by Jason47, Feb 19 2013, 06:52 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

appleblossom

AFaithL
Feb 19 2013, 06:32 PM
I wasn't too fond of Hope's attitude towards Nicole today. They really need to find something else for her to do. Like a good murder investigation. This is the second time Hope has been a judgmental bitch towards Nicole. Cut her some slack, Hopeless.

I loved the EJ/Marlena scenes. And the Kristen/Marlena scenes.

What I did not love was John's attitude. As soon as he found out Bristen were still together, he became cold towards Marlena. Suuuuuuure John. Bristen's relationship is Marlena's fault. Get a grip on yourself.
I figured there would be a dress code in a church office. What did Nicole do to Hope? Maybe Hope resents how she treated Vic, Lucas, Eric, and Brady. In addition, she stole Syd.
Offline Profile Goto Top

appleblossom

Bee
Feb 19 2013, 03:58 PM
Marlena. Marlena. Marlena. :shame:

This supercilious hag is a far cry from the chick who cheated on her husband and screwed guys on desks. I liked the latter a lot better. She wasn't as judgmental, hypocritical, condescending, inconsistent, and botoxed. I do like how it's biting her in the ass with the ever awesome Kristen though! Mar's painful convo with EJ was awesomely enfuriating. She wants Sami to be happy but not with the adoring man she loves and with whom she shares two children. Oooooooooooookay, Doc. :bs:

Loved Deidre's glasses though!

AZ was on her A game today. She looked gorgeous and Nicole got to pull out a few snotty and hilar quips at EJ in passing just like pre-EJ Nicole would have. Win! Win! Nikki, EJ and Sami may have nowhere to go but up from where they were at but the same goes for you, girlfriend. Keep your new attitude and go out and get your holy man!

Nu-Syd is a cutie pie. Nice casting. I have no idea why but I love Johnny, Syd, and Allie's babysitter. That girl is adorbs!
Would you want your daughter to be married to a man who raped your daughter and tormented your family no matter how much he has changed. I commend her for accepting Lucas after what he and Kate did to Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic