Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM (7,379 Views)
Ellie

Connor Murphy
Feb 19 2013, 06:22 PM
Another great episode today. The little girl playing Sydney will work out just fine. She is adorable and shows personality. I could do without the ridiculous fanfiction about Sydney in this thread. :shame:
You've made a few posts like this. Please review our rules. The overriding rule is that if you talk about the show and not the other posters, you're fine. Thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I also loved Brady's "bite me" to EJ. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 19 2013, 06:58 PM
It seems like such a "childish" remark to make, but it makes me laugh every time someone says it! lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

appleblossom
Feb 19 2013, 06:51 PM
AFaithL
Feb 19 2013, 06:32 PM
I wasn't too fond of Hope's attitude towards Nicole today. They really need to find something else for her to do. Like a good murder investigation. This is the second time Hope has been a judgmental bitch towards Nicole. Cut her some slack, Hopeless.

I loved the EJ/Marlena scenes. And the Kristen/Marlena scenes.

What I did not love was John's attitude. As soon as he found out Bristen were still together, he became cold towards Marlena. Suuuuuuure John. Bristen's relationship is Marlena's fault. Get a grip on yourself.
I figured there would be a dress code in a church office. What did Nicole do to Hope? Maybe Hope resents how she treated Vic, Lucas, Eric, and Brady. In addition, she stole Syd.
I think Hope just doesn't want Nicole to hurt Eric. She's trying to protect her nephew.

the one history flaw in their scenes: Hope said that Eric is Bo's nephew and she's known him since he was a boy. Eric & Sami were both born after Hope had returned back to Salem, so she technically knew them as infants, and since Sami & Eric were technically born only months before Bo & Hope's wedding, Eric is just as much her nephew as he is Bo's.
Online Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Oh I just love Brady and EJ in scenes together ... it's not quite Phillip and EJ but its a worthy substitute.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

concerned
Feb 19 2013, 07:16 PM
AFaithL
Oh I just love Brady and EJ in scenes together ... it's not quite Phillip and EJ but its a worthy substitute.
Which is another reason why I want Bristen to get married. EJ/Brady and Kristen/Sami hate each other. So I must have them as in-laws. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

TinaJagger11
Member Avatar

Lines of the day:
"Did you know I once beat the crap outta that guy and put him in intensive care..."
"Flopsweat"
"OMG!! No way!! Really?!?!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Ok I love a bit of Marvis but really Marlena "don't break Sami's heart".

EJ has never broken Sami's heart. She was probably glad when Rafe turned up with the Sydnapping evidence she'd been looking for an easy exit out of that relationship, and whilst Rape is never Ok I don't think what he did to her broke her heart she had already sold him out to the police and was firmly commited to Lucas it just reinforced her opinion of what a low life he was and that Lucas was the better man. The other time she had resolutely chosen Lucas as well, sure once he wasn't an option she was prepared to begin a little fantasy of her and Elvis and whilst I don't think she was thrilled with finding out Nicole was pregnant I don't think it broke her heart.

Better advice would have been "she'll wake up to who you really are EJ and are you prepared for the fallout when that happens". Or "the two of you are toxic together who is going to be hurt this time when it all falls to pieces".
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 19 2013, 01:57 PM
I didn't know the Bible was so funny. Thank you for enlightening me, Father Eric.
Oh that Adam....taking the apple! :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

TinaJagger11
Feb 19 2013, 07:30 PM
Lines of the day:
"Did you know I once beat the crap outta that guy and put him in intensive care..."
"Flopsweat"
"OMG!! No way!! Really?!?!"
I was like what did she say?

:what: flop sweat?

Definition of FLOP SWEAT

: nervous sweat (as of a performer) caused especially by the fear of failing

Also, Krusty the Clown can be seen dumping a tanker of Flop Sweat into the Springfield Lake in the Simpsons Movie.

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 19 2013, 07:25 PM
concerned
Feb 19 2013, 07:16 PM
AFaithL
Which is another reason why I want Bristen to get married. EJ/Brady and Kristen/Sami hate each other. So I must have them as in-laws. lol
Don't forget Eric and Nicole at the other end of the table.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Feb 19 2013, 01:30 PM
I really, really loathe Maggie as the "Queen of Kiriakis Manor". She needs to go back to being the sweet, noble (slightly insecure) farmgirl housewife I used to know and love.
TOTALLY!!
Online Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

LOVED the show today! It was awesome seeing Kristen losing it! Then Marlena telling her to powder her nose! :laugh:

And of course Sydole! LOVED that the new Sydney's 1st scenes were with Nicole! How cute was she "You're squeezing me too tight?" And Nicole saying she only does that to people she loves SO much. Aww! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Considering this episode featured so many characters I normally cannot stand, I still managed to like the show today. I particularly enjoyed the minor bickering that took place today between Marlena/EJ, Marlena/Kristen, Maggie/Chloe and Abby/Daniel. As enjoyable as the Marlena/Kristen scene was, I think the Abby/Daniel scene was my favorite. Whatever the reason, I would love to see Abby take down Daniel. We know she has the potential to go psycho on his ass and I would love to see it. I have no idea how or if it will happen; but it would be glorious if Abby of all people was the one to take Daniel down a peg or two.
Edited by LonePirate, Feb 19 2013, 08:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Watching the Dannifer argument right now....Those two are going to crash and burn their relationship, without Chloe scheming for very long.
Jennifer's ultimatium is blowing up in her face. She's losing Dr. Dan because of her nagging. Maybe, they will finally realize just
how incompatible they are. The sooner the better.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 19 2013, 08:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Feb 19 2013, 08:29 PM
Considering today featured so many characters I normally cannot stand, I still managed to like the show today. I particularly enjoyed the minor bickering that took place today between Marlena/EJ, Marlena/Kristen, Maggie/Chloe and Abby/Daniel. As enjoyable as the Marlena/Kristen scene was, I think the Abby/Daniel scene was my favorite. Whatever the reason, I would love to see Abby take down Daniel. We know she has the potential to go psycho on his ass and I would love to see it. I have no idea how or if it will happen; but it would be glorious if Abby of all people was take the one to Daniel down a peg or two.
Now that is a storyline with Daniel I could possibly enjoy.
Nothing should open everyone's eyes to the smarmy ways of the good doctor than him hitting on the virginal Horton princess.

I wonder how the extended Hortons/Jonases/Kiriakai would team up?

Wasn't there a rumour about JJ - when's that going to come through?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

watching Kristen go cray cray today was the highlight of the eppi. Although, didn't anyone ever tell Marlena not to poke a beehive? I mean seriously now just about the dumbest thing she could do.

Another reason why I love Brady, :wub: he beat up EJ for me! And if he does it again, I won't be able to contain my glee.

Great eppi all in all!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 19 2013, 08:36 PM
LonePirate
Feb 19 2013, 08:29 PM
Considering today featured so many characters I normally cannot stand, I still managed to like the show today. I particularly enjoyed the minor bickering that took place today between Marlena/EJ, Marlena/Kristen, Maggie/Chloe and Abby/Daniel. As enjoyable as the Marlena/Kristen scene was, I think the Abby/Daniel scene was my favorite. Whatever the reason, I would love to see Abby take down Daniel. We know she has the potential to go psycho on his ass and I would love to see it. I have no idea how or if it will happen; but it would be glorious if Abby of all people was take the one to Daniel down a peg or two.
Now that is a storyline with Daniel I could possibly enjoy.
Nothing should open everyone's eyes to the smarmy ways of the good doctor than him hitting on the virginal Horton princess.

I wonder how the extended Hortons/Jonases/Kiriakai would team up?

Wasn't there a rumour about JJ - when's that going to come through?
Yeah, if Daniel ever learns that Abby is still maintaining her membership in the Golder Circle Club, I don't think he will be able to resist hitting on her. That's gotta be catnip for a lothario like him. I definitely do not want Daniel to be the first guy she has sex with on this show. In fact, I think he might be the last guy on that show I would want to see her with. Still, I would love it if he hit on Abby, she decked him and Jennifer had to witness it all. That would be a Daniel and Jennifer scene I could actually watch without vomiting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Today's episode was so chock full of snark.

And you know how I feel about snark. :wub:

Marlena & EJ...WIN. (and I do mean EJ. (Everett must've been back at the office desk sexing Sami)

Marlena & Kristen...WIN. (Kristen's temper tantrum with that pillow was to die for)

Brady & EJ...WIN. (Bite me...LOL)

One aside Brady, the only reason you got the upper hand on EJ was somebody else had already bopped him on the head.

EJ & Nicole....WIN. (I'll always enjoy them getting jabs in on each other. So happy they no longer tickle each other)

A couple of side notes...Ruffles McRedHead still isn't working for me away from Victor, whereas I love Vic away from Ruffles.

I could care less if Dan & Jen never speak again, so her trying to make things right made me want to take a nap.

I'm convinced Parker & Lucas are the same height. Did you see how far down Dan's body his legs were dangling? He probably wouldn't fit in that damn stroller.

NuSyd is cute.

Father FreakingHawt better not get shot. We can't mess up the Hawtness.

Hawtness, Pretty, & Arms all on one show. It's the trifecta of Lust.

I can't tell you the last time I FF anything on this show.
Edited by SoapGal1, Feb 19 2013, 09:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Today was pretty good. I continue to love Eric/Nicole. I enjoyed the Marlena/EJ conversation greatly. Mostly for Marlena's "Today."

I continue to not care about Dannifer and I find it interesting because at one point I kind of liked them. But I think it's because they have no internal conflicts. The show has dumped all the things that could have been internal conflicts and gone strictly with external -- Nicole and now Chloe. And, I assume, once Chloe is gone we'll see JJ show up and start things up again. And while I appreciate the zip that Chloe has brought, but even her manipulations are getting a little old. I hope Nancy can shake things up again.

Kristen's little mental break was fun. She needs to do that more often if this whole thing is going to continue to be entertaining.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic