Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM (7,291 Views)
Romancer66

soapgoddess
Feb 19 2013, 08:34 PM
Watching the Dannifer argument right now....Those two are going to crash and burn their relationship, without Chloe scheming for very long.
Jennifer's ultimatium is blowing up in her face. She's losing Dr. Dan because of her nagging. Maybe, they will finally realize just
how incompatible they are. The sooner the better.
I'm amused to learn that Daniel's knee-jerk reaction to meeting Bitchifer for the first time was to high-tail it outta there. And somewhere in the ether, the astral plane, or wherever his consciousness is currently residing, Jack Deveraux is smirking. "I had to put up with that side of her for twenty years! Suck it up, Dr. Cowabunga!"

I really hope Dannifer are doomed, and Chloe's involvement isn't even necessary for the final blow-up. If I'm not mistaken, they would have been taping the scenes currently airing right about when the results of that infamous SOD poll came out. Only time will tell if TPTB had the sense to see the writing on the wall and pull the plug on this couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal1
Feb 19 2013, 09:49 PM
Today's episode was so chock full of snark.

And you know how I feel about snark. :wub:

Marlena & EJ...WIN. (and I do mean EJ. (Everett must've been back at the office desk sexing Sami)

Marlena & Kristen...WIN. (Kristen's temper tantrum with that pillow was to die for)

Brady & EJ...WIN. (Bite me...LOL)

One aside Brady, the only reason you got the upper hand on EJ was somebody else had already bopped him on the head.

EJ & Nicole....WIN. (I'll always enjoy them getting jabs in on each other. So happy they no longer tickle each other)

A couple of side notes...Ruffles McRedHead still isn't working for me away from Victor, whereas I love Vic away from Ruffles.

I could care less if Dan & Jen never speak again, so her trying to make things right made me want to take a nap.

I'm convinced Parker & Lucas are the same height. Did you see how far down Dan's body his legs were dangling? He probably wouldn't fit in that damn stroller.

NuSyd is cute.

Father FreakingHawt better not get shot. We can't mess up the Hawtness.

Hawtness, Pretty, & Arms all on one show. It's the trifecta of Lust.

I can't tell you the last time I FF anything on this show.
This. Post. Is. Everything. :hail: :hail: :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

EJ, Brady, and Eric as the "trifecta of lust". lol

I'll take a Brady/Philip (JKJ) sandwich. The rest....y'all can have.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I also loved Marlena's comment to EJ about Sami.

EJ: I know how you feel about my being with Samantha. But Samantha feels rather differntly.

Marlena: Yeah, well, today!

Even Marlena realizes that her daughters twat is a clown-car!!! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Feb 19 2013, 06:54 PM
Bee
Feb 19 2013, 03:58 PM
Marlena. Marlena. Marlena. :shame:

This supercilious hag is a far cry from the chick who cheated on her husband and screwed guys on desks. I liked the latter a lot better. She wasn't as judgmental, hypocritical, condescending, inconsistent, and botoxed. I do like how it's biting her in the ass with the ever awesome Kristen though! Mar's painful convo with EJ was awesomely enfuriating. She wants Sami to be happy but not with the adoring man she loves and with whom she shares two children. Oooooooooooookay, Doc. :bs:

Loved Deidre's glasses though!

AZ was on her A game today. She looked gorgeous and Nicole got to pull out a few snotty and hilar quips at EJ in passing just like pre-EJ Nicole would have. Win! Win! Nikki, EJ and Sami may have nowhere to go but up from where they were at but the same goes for you, girlfriend. Keep your new attitude and go out and get your holy man!

Nu-Syd is a cutie pie. Nice casting. I have no idea why but I love Johnny, Syd, and Allie's babysitter. That girl is adorbs!
Would you want your daughter to be married to a man who raped your daughter and tormented your family no matter how much he has changed. I commend her for accepting Lucas after what he and Kate did to Sami.
If I were Marlena, a fictional character on a soap who had been possessed by the devil and had already forgiven one of my daughter's other ex's after nearly allowing her die for his own crime and then proceeding to torment her with the help of his mommy for years....yeah, I'd give this one a pass too. What the hell. :shrug:

It's not like we're talking about one of Doc's favorite kids, like Belle or something.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Bee
Feb 19 2013, 11:42 PM
appleblossom
Bee

This supercilious hag is a far cry from the chick who cheated on her husband and screwed guys on desks. I liked the latter a lot better. She wasn't as judgmental, hypocritical, condescending, inconsistent, and botoxed. I do like how it's biting her in the ass with the ever awesome Kristen though! Mar's painful convo with EJ was awesomely enfuriating. She wants Sami to be happy but not with the adoring man she loves and with whom she shares two children. Oooooooooooookay, Doc. :bs:

AZ was on her A game today. She looked gorgeous and Nicole got to pull out a few snotty and hilar quips at EJ in passing just like pre-EJ Nicole would have. Win! Win! Nikki, EJ and Sami may have nowhere to go but up from where they were at but the same goes for you, girlfriend. Keep your new attitude and go out and get your holy man!

Nu-Syd is a cutie pie. Nice casting. I have no idea why but I love Johnny, Syd, and Allie's babysitter. That girl is adorbs!
Would you want your daughter to be married to a man who raped your daughter and tormented your family no matter how much he has changed. I commend her for accepting Lucas after what he and Kate did to Sami.
If I were Marlena, a fictional character on a soap who had been possessed by the devil and had already forgiven one of my daughter's other ex's after nearly allowing her die for his own crime and then proceeding to torment her with the help of his mommy for years....yeah, I'd give this one a pass too. What the hell. :shrug:

It's not like we're talking about one of Doc's favorite kids, like Belle or something.
Considering that EJ raped her daughter, kidnapped her granddaughter and faked her granddaughter's death, framed her husband for embezzlement, and attempted to kill her husband....lil "Elvis" should be grateful that Marlena sits across from him and converses without blowing up in extreme anger. And you know, unlike demon possession, EJ did all these things out of his own free will.

EJ's gonna have to prove to Marlena that he's a good match for Sami. Not everything will be handed to him on a silver platter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm still bored as hell with this show, but NuSydney stole a line right out from under LittleBrady. FF to 6:30

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Bee
Feb 19 2013, 11:42 PM
appleblossom
Bee

She didn't give Lucas an automatic pass either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

I'm fine that Marlena is giving EJ a hard time with his relationship with Sami. She has plenty of history to back up her belief that he is out to hurt her and her family and leave Sami in pieces again. EJ knew this was coming from the Brady clan but Sami is worth it; he said so on Thursday. I think it's the perfect opportunity to prove Marlena wrong and for her to eat her words. Here's hoping.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Marlena was just fine with EJ. She told him that he and Samantha would not last like Kristen and Brady and she is correct. I did not get the impression wanted to waste too much energy on him at all.

I loved Marlena's scenes today with Kristen, and WOW Eileen Davidson did a tremendous job with her "vision" in the park and follow up at the hotel.

Why is John being such a jerk? None of this is Marlena's fault and how is help Brady by being in Italy? By hanging out at a cafe until it blows over and he can come back and not see his some making out with his ex?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Feb 19 2013, 11:59 PM
I'm still bored as hell with this show, but NuSydney stole a line right out from under LittleBrady. FF to 6:30

cuteness overload!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Feb 19 2013, 10:31 PM
soapgoddess
Feb 19 2013, 08:34 PM
Watching the Dannifer argument right now....Those two are going to crash and burn their relationship, without Chloe scheming for very long.
Jennifer's ultimatium is blowing up in her face. She's losing Dr. Dan because of her nagging. Maybe, they will finally realize just
how incompatible they are. The sooner the better.
I'm amused to learn that Daniel's knee-jerk reaction to meeting Bitchifer for the first time was to high-tail it outta there. And somewhere in the ether, the astral plane, or wherever his consciousness is currently residing, Jack Deveraux is smirking. "I had to put up with that side of her for twenty years! Suck it up, Dr. Cowabunga!"

I really hope Dannifer are doomed, and Chloe's involvement isn't even necessary for the final blow-up. If I'm not mistaken, they would have been taping the scenes currently airing right about when the results of that infamous SOD poll came out. Only time will tell if TPTB had the sense to see the writing on the wall and pull the plug on this couple.
Now those were the days! Jack and Jennifer knew how to fight! I actually didn't mind the fight between Dan and Jen though. It actually was much more interesting than any of their lovey dovey, puke worthy scenes. still can't beat a J&J argument though. Oh, how I miss Jack!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

SYDOLE. Love it.

EJ looked so happy to see Sydole together and he tried so hard to get Nicole jealous and it didn't work. He truly hasn't smiled like that in a long time....

NuSydole sharing her first few minutes in Salem with Nicole has to mean something. Maybe good things are about to happen....??
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

SoapGal1
Feb 19 2013, 09:49 PM
Today's episode was so chock full of snark.

And you know how I feel about snark. :wub:

Marlena & EJ...WIN. (and I do mean EJ. (Everett must've been back at the office desk sexing Sami)

Marlena & Kristen...WIN. (Kristen's temper tantrum with that pillow was to die for)

Brady & EJ...WIN. (Bite me...LOL)

One aside Brady, the only reason you got the upper hand on EJ was somebody else had already bopped him on the head.

EJ & Nicole....WIN. (I'll always enjoy them getting jabs in on each other. So happy they no longer tickle each other)

A couple of side notes...Ruffles McRedHead still isn't working for me away from Victor, whereas I love Vic away from Ruffles.

I could care less if Dan & Jen never speak again, so her trying to make things right made me want to take a nap.

I'm convinced Parker & Lucas are the same height. Did you see how far down Dan's body his legs were dangling? He probably wouldn't fit in that damn stroller.

NuSyd is cute.

Father FreakingHawt better not get shot. We can't mess up the Hawtness.

Hawtness, Pretty, & Arms all on one show. It's the trifecta of Lust.

I can't tell you the last time I FF anything on this show.
I ff'd the dirty surfer and his harem.

I've had it with that shit character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 20 2013, 12:56 AM
He truly hasn't smiled like that in a long time....
At least since he fucked Sami on the desk.
Online Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
SYDOLE. Love it.

EJ looked so happy to see Sydole together and he tried so hard to get Nicole jealous and it didn't work. He truly hasn't smiled like that in a long time....

NuSydole sharing her first few minutes in Salem with Nicole has to mean something. Maybe good things are about to happen....??
I loved both the Ejole :wub: and Sydole :wub: :wub: scenes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I love Sydole, EJole, not so much. Sydole was cute today. Hope they will have more scenes together. :wub:
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 20 2013, 01:48 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

NuSyd for the win!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 20 2013, 12:59 AM
Vicky4Mimi
LOL. Plus, isn't the point of EJ smiling in ALL his scenes with EVERBODY (even including Caroline and Marlena) supposed to demonstrate that he's super happy now because he's with Sami?? I mean, hell, we even have Johnny pimpin' how freakin' happy EJ is nowadays. Personally, I'm still waiting for him to break out in a little dance in HTS to You Make My Dreams Come True.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:03 AM
Matt
Feb 20 2013, 12:59 AM
Vicky4Mimi
LOL. Plus, isn't the point of EJ smiling in ALL his scenes with EVERBODY (even including Caroline and Marlena) supposed to demonstrate that he's super happy now because he's with Sami?? I mean, hell, we even have Johnny pimpin' how freakin' happy EJ is nowadays. Personally, I'm still waiting for him to break out in a little dance in HTS to You Make My Dreams Come True.
Meh. That's just JS's acting. He smirks all the time even when he was not with Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic