Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tuesday, February 19th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 09:39 AM (7,301 Views)
appleblossom

lysie
Feb 20 2013, 12:00 AM
Bee
Feb 19 2013, 11:42 PM
appleblossom
Feb 19 2013, 06:54 PM
Bee
Feb 19 2013, 03:58 PM
Marlena. Marlena. Marlena. :shame:

This supercilious hag is a far cry from the chick who cheated on her husband and screwed guys on desks. I liked the latter a lot better. She wasn't as judgmental, hypocritical, condescending, inconsistent, and botoxed. I do like how it's biting her in the ass with the ever awesome Kristen though! Mar's painful convo with EJ was awesomely enfuriating. She wants Sami to be happy but not with the adoring man she loves and with whom she shares two children. Oooooooooooookay, Doc. :bs:

Loved Deidre's glasses though!

AZ was on her A game today. She looked gorgeous and Nicole got to pull out a few snotty and hilar quips at EJ in passing just like pre-EJ Nicole would have. Win! Win! Nikki, EJ and Sami may have nowhere to go but up from where they were at but the same goes for you, girlfriend. Keep your new attitude and go out and get your holy man!

Nu-Syd is a cutie pie. Nice casting. I have no idea why but I love Johnny, Syd, and Allie's babysitter. That girl is adorbs!
Would you want your daughter to be married to a man who raped your daughter and tormented your family no matter how much he has changed. I commend her for accepting Lucas after what he and Kate did to Sami.
If I were Marlena, a fictional character on a soap who had been possessed by the devil and had already forgiven one of my daughter's other ex's after nearly allowing her die for his own crime and then proceeding to torment her with the help of his mommy for years....yeah, I'd give this one a pass too. What the hell. :shrug:

It's not like we're talking about one of Doc's favorite kids, like Belle or something.
She didn't give Lucas an automatic pass either.
I would have a hard time forgiving Lucas too., but at least he never tormented the rest of the Bradys. I wonder how Sami ever forgave Roman for marrying Kate. I think when Roman and Marlena saw how Lucas truly felt remorse for Sami's glass door accident and went out of his way to help her recover, their hearts softened towards him. The only free pass I would give it to is Brandon and Austin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Matt
Feb 20 2013, 12:59 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Feb 20 2013, 12:56 AM
He truly hasn't smiled like that in a long time....
At least since he fucked Sami on the desk.
So glad I missed that, just hearing about it makes me think of that scene from Deliverance with poor Ned Beatty being raped and told to "Squeal like a pig" which I'm sure Sami did. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

appleblossom
Feb 19 2013, 06:54 PM
Bee
Feb 19 2013, 03:58 PM
Marlena. Marlena. Marlena. :shame:

This supercilious hag is a far cry from the chick who cheated on her husband and screwed guys on desks. I liked the latter a lot better. She wasn't as judgmental, hypocritical, condescending, inconsistent, and botoxed. I do like how it's biting her in the ass with the ever awesome Kristen though! Mar's painful convo with EJ was awesomely enfuriating. She wants Sami to be happy but not with the adoring man she loves and with whom she shares two children. Oooooooooooookay, Doc. :bs:

Loved Deidre's glasses though!

AZ was on her A game today. She looked gorgeous and Nicole got to pull out a few snotty and hilar quips at EJ in passing just like pre-EJ Nicole would have. Win! Win! Nikki, EJ and Sami may have nowhere to go but up from where they were at but the same goes for you, girlfriend. Keep your new attitude and go out and get your holy man!

Nu-Syd is a cutie pie. Nice casting. I have no idea why but I love Johnny, Syd, and Allie's babysitter. That girl is adorbs!
Would you want your daughter to be married to a man who raped your daughter and tormented your family no matter how much he has changed. I commend her for accepting Lucas after what he and Kate did to Sami.
Marlena's a rape victim, if she ever cheerleads Ejami, I'll be seriously disappointed.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 19 2013, 01:57 PM
I didn't know the Bible was so funny. Thank you for enlightening me, Father Eric.
I didn't know either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
I didn't know the Bible was so funny. Thank you for enlightening me, Father Eric.
I was wondering the same thing ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Wtf was with Lucas today? All he did was scream or insult people today.....no wonder BD is asking for help with his storyline
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Aimikins
Feb 20 2013, 08:23 AM
Panda Panda
I was wondering the same thing ;)
Some stuff are kinda funny. It depends on your humor. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:03 AM
Matt
Vicky4Mimi
LOL. Plus, isn't the point of EJ smiling in ALL his scenes with EVERBODY (even including Caroline and Marlena) supposed to demonstrate that he's super happy now because he's with Sami?? I mean, hell, we even have Johnny pimpin' how freakin' happy EJ is nowadays. Personally, I'm still waiting for him to break out in a little dance in HTS to You Make My Dreams Come True.
Yep. Not even seeing Marlena, Brady or Nicole brought him down. He still had a pep in his step and a smile on his face. The man is in love and just had desk sex with the woman of his dreams. :wub: I'm surprised he hasn't :cart: all over Salem yet.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 20 2013, 09:18 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Aimikins
Feb 20 2013, 08:36 AM
Wtf was with Lucas today? All he did was scream or insult people today.....no wonder BD is asking for help with his storyline
he needs to get laid lol maybe he'll be in a better mood
Offline Profile Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Phil Sogard
Scriptwriter: Carolyn Culliton

Segment 1: Brady is surprised when Kristen says no to his suggestion that they move in together. What do you mean none of this is going to work. You're not talking about us, are you?

Marlena is at Common Grounds when she gets a call from John. She's so excited but then the connection drops. EJ plops down - So, is he back in town or not? I'd be very interested to know what John thinks about Samantha and I getting back together. Marlena - When I see him I'll ask him what he thinks. Do you want to know what I think? EJ - I think I know what you think.

Eric thinks he knows who the man is that Nicole isn't over.

Before Dan can leave Abby comes home. She asks him what he's doing here. He came to see her Mom but Lucas was here. He blew by me without closing the door behind him. Abby tells him her mom isn't here. She wants to know something. Are you really going to do this to my mom again? They've moved into the living room now. They talk about Parker a bit. Dan gets that what she's really wondering is what this means for him and her mom. Yes she is. I saw what Nicole did to my mom when she wanted to be with you and my mom's right back in the middle again.

When Chloe tells Jen she's moving in, Jen retorts 'you're slipping'. Last time you told me something like this you were wearing Daniel's shirt and your hair was dripping wet. Chloe - If you don't believe me ask Daniel. Jen thought she and Parker were staying at Victor and Maggie's house. Chloe - Victor threw me out. Daniel understood that I have to have a place to stay. You know how he is. What I don't understand is why he didn't go over it with you first. I thought you two were so close. Jen - Obviously this just happened. Chloe - Yeah but I'm surprised he didn't at least call you and tell you about it. Chloe has to go - she has a lot of unpacking to do. Jen - I bet you do. I've noticed wherever you go you arrive with a lot of baggage. Chloe - It will be fun though, putting my things back where they belong and Daniel's going to be home soon so we'll have all night to get me settled back in. She closes the door.

Segment 2: Marlena - If you know what I think why are we talking? EJ - Because we have a situation that we need to deal with. I know how you feel about me being with Samantha. Samantha feels rather differently. Marlena smiles - Yeah, well, today. EJ - I think we owe it to her to try and get past our differences especially since Brady is about to marry into my family. Marlena - That's spoken like a real lawyer. EJ - What exactly do you mean by that? Marlena - You're trying to make it sound like a plea for sanity but what you're really saying is that I've lost and I should throw in the towel. I should tell you something. You've got the wrong girl. I know that you and your sister will only cause my family misery and John and I will not lay down and let you roll over us. EJ - John and Brady are barely speaking to one another. Do you really want the same thing to happen to you and Samantha. Marlena - Of course I don't but you and Samantha won't last, you never do and Brady and your sister won't last either. Not when he figures it all out and when that happens John and I will be there for him. EJ - But I hear John's not even in town. Marlena - Don't break my daughter's heart. Is that too much to ask of you. Marlena walks out on him.

Kristen - This is not an easy conversation to have but I guess we have to have it. Brady gets a call. It's a work call he doesn't want to deal with. Kristen tells him to take the call. She needs some time to formulate her thoughts. Brady will go. Kristen tells him they'll see each other later and talk it out.

Eric knows it can be hard to face the changes of someone you cared so deeply about. To know that something you want isn't yours anymore no matter how bad you want it. He believes in time and he also believes she's too much of a life force to invest in something that no longer exists. I know you can't believe it now but you're going to get over Daniel. Nicole - Right. Eric - Sometimes I find it comforting knowing that God is there; that He's always hearing my prayer. Nicole - Are you telling me to pray? Eric - I know that's not what you want to hear. Nicole - Still not seeing into my soul otherwise you'd know that is the best thing you could say to me.

Dan knows this is a big adjustment and there are some problems but the reason I'm here is to work those problems out with your mother. She's so important to me that honestly I have trouble finding the words to even talk about it. Abby - You sound sincere. Dan - Trust me, I am sincere. Abby - All I know is my mom is unhappy. You didn't do anything to stop Nicole from making my mother's life miserable and you're not doing anything now to stop Chloe from doing the same exact thing. Dan - What exactly is Chloe doing? Jen walks in as Abby replies - I don't know but I do know that if my mom is hurt again I'll make you sorry that that happened. Dan sees Jen standing there.

Segment 3: EJ comes into the pub and sees Brady there. I can't seem to go anywhere this morning without bumping into a member of your bloody family. Brady - Bite me. EJ - My sister tells me you're quite a catch. I told her she's out of her mind but she won't listen.

Kristen sits on the bench talking to herself. What the hell is the matter with me! I should have just ended it. She kicks a soda can. A hand picks it up ... the camera pans up. It's John. Littering is against the law. I'll tell you what's the matter with you. You got in too deep. Your plan didn't include developing actual feelings for my son, did it? Kristen - How long have you been standing there? John - Long enough. So the whole idea was just to break his heart, right? But somehow it was your heart that wound up on the chopping block. I'm going to get my son back and I'm going to make things right with Marlena, but you on the other hand, you are just going to wind up a big loser again. Kristen winds up for the big slap but she hits nothing but air. Oh God, I'm losing it. Marlena comes along. You seem upset. Oh goodie!

Eric tells Nicole that feelings like she's having taking a long time to resolve. Nicole - You don't know the half of it. Eric - Have you tried praying? Nicole - What I am supposed to do? Get down on my knees and what ... Eric - Improvise. Say what's in your heart. You can practice with me. Hope walks in - Sorry, I thought you were alone. Eric asks her to give him a few minutes. Nicole - No! What do you need? Hope - I've been made the department liasion with the Community Outreach. I thought I'd start by scheduling the kids field trips to the station. Eric - I can do that. Nicole - I can do that. Eric - You're telling me to make myself scarce. Call me if you need me. He leaves. Nicole sees Hope looking at her. What! Hope - Nothing. Should we start with the middle school group or the little ones. Nicole - You don't think I belong here, do you?

Chloe opens Daniel's door all smiles only to find Maggie there. Maggie - Bad time. Chloe - No, I thought it was Daniel. Maggie - Where's my grandson. Chloe - He's napping, sorry. Maggie says that's okay. I came to see both of you. Actually I wanted to talk to you about what happened with Victor. Chloe is so sorry she didn't say goodbye before leaving but Victor wanted her out as quickly as possible. Maggie - Come back to the house. Leave Victor to me. Chloe - I can't. Maggie - We have everything set up so we can help you out with Parker. Chloe - I won't live in the same house with a man who hates my guts and you know Victor does. Maggie - So you here because you are afraid of what Victor might do? Chloe - I'm here because my son belongs with his father. Maggie - Don't treat me like I'm stupid. Chloe - Excuse me? Maggie - You are here because you can't stay away from my son. Who do you think you're kidding Chloe? Not me, not Jennifer and definitely not Daniel.

Abby leaves to do homework. Dan - I don't know if your daughter thinks I'm a complete jackass or just a stupid idiot. Jen - Wait until she finds out that you moved Chloe into your apartment. That should help her decide. Dan - You know? Jen - Yeah I know. I want to your door and she answered it. Then she just loved rubbing my face in the fact that you moved her into your apartment but she didn't have time to chat because she was really busy unpacking. Dan - Can we have this conversation without yelling ... Jen - Oh yeah, let's be completely reasonable until this situation is completely ridiculous ... then can we yell? Dan - Let me have one word. Jen - Knock yourself out. Dan - I'm not going to be living with her and Parker. Jen - Does Chloe know that because that's not what she thinks. Dan yells - I don't give a damn what she thinks. I only care about what you think. I already booked a hotel. I came here to tell you that. I'm not going to be moving back until Chloe moves out. Jen - Okay. Dan - Okay, you got blindsided and Chloe did that. I'm not a complete clueless idiot. Yeah, I can see that she's going to be a problem but there is no problem with me and you. Jen - If you would have called me ... if you would have let me know in advance that you were going to move her into your apartment, you're right, there wouldn't be a problem between us. But you didn't, you made the decision by yourself. And then you come here and you're asking me to just deal with it. Dan - Wow. It's not just Chloe you have a problem with, it's me too. Yeah because we had this same conversation with Nicole. You want to know what it is. You don't trust me, do you?

Segment 4: It's not about trust Daniel. It's about you doing the right thing for every person in every situation. Some people just have to fend for themselves. You can't come to everyone's rescue all the time. Dan - So I offer Chloe my apartment now she's walking all over me? Jen - No she's not walking all over you, she's walking all over me. Dan - Do you know how insulting that sounds? Jen - I'm not trying to insult you. I'm trying to make you see what is going on here. Dan - Oh, I'm so oblivious like every other guy. I've got my head in the clouds. Jen - You're just so trusting because you want to believe the best about people. Dan - I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that I just found out I have a son. I don't know how to deal with his mother - maybe I'm just a moron who doesn't know how to deal with women in general. Jen - I didn't say that. Dan - That's exactly what you said to me! Jen - No. Dan - You know what, forget this. I'm done. He walks out slamming the door behind him.

Maggie - Let me tell you what I think happened today. You knew which buttons to push with Victor to get him to throw you out. Chloe - Why would I do that? Maggie - Because it's too hard to keep up your agenda with Daniel when he only gets to see you every so often. But living here with you, wow, that's a whole new ball game. Chloe - You're giving me too much credit. I'm not that clever. Maggie - Nice try. Chloe - I'm a single mom. I quit my job and gave up my apartment so I could bring my son to get together with his father. So let's just get to what you're really worried about. Maggie - So you're a mindreader now. Chloe - No, I'm just good at history. You're the one who walked in on us when I was married to Lucas, remember. You remember how Daniel felt about me. You're just afraid that it's going to happen again. You're afraid that he's going to dump your niece for me. Maggie - Chloe, Chloe, Chloe, you know . I wouldn't unpack just now. This just may not last. She leaves slamming the door behind her. Chloe mutters - Oh I don't know. Sometimes lightening strikes twice.

Hope - What do I think? It doesn't really matter. You're here because Eric wants you here. Nicole - And I'm causing problems for him already. Hope - Did I say that? Nicole - You don't have to. You made it very clear that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong when I tried to set up Kristen. Hope - Kristen gets people to do things that they might not ordinarily do. Nicole - And Eric had to cover for me with the bigshots at the Diocese, but you already knew that. Hope - Eric was trying to help you because he cares about you and that's his ... Nicole - Problem. Hope - No, I was going to say that's his concern and none of my business. Nicole hands Hope a file. These are the permission slips the parents need to sign. Just pass them out in the classroom when you talk to them. I think you'd be interested to know that I don't want to be Eric's concern anymore. Hope - What does that mean? Nicole - It means as much as I love living here with the sisters, I'm thinking about leaving. Hope - That's your decision. Nicole - I know. All this piety and humility is really getting to me. Hope - If you're doing it to get away from Eric I don't see it making much of a difference.

Eric watches EJ leave the pub as he enters. Brady - Did you know I once beat the crap out of that guy and put him in intensive care. Eric - Is that a confession? Brady - No, just a point of pride.

Kristen - I'm not upset. Why would I be? You're alone and miserable, that's all I care about. Marlena laughs. I don't think that's all you care about. You should powder your nose sweetheart, you're sweating. Kristen - It's just the blush of victory. Marlena - Well enjoy it while you can. John called me. We're going to work things out. So you may have caught us at a vulnerable time but we are stronger than you are. And Brady's going to figure out you're just using him if he hasn't already. Maybe that's why you're so unsure of yourself. Kristen - You don't know what you're talking about as usual. Marlena - You know you've had it your way ever since you came back to Salem but that kind of dumb luck doesn't last forever. And no, that's not the flush of victory, it's flop sweat. Marlena gets a call. You'll have to excuse me, it's my husband.

Segment 5: Chloe asks Parker if Daddy is going to think Mommy looks pretty just before Daniel returns. Dan talks to Parker. Chloe talks about the day they brought Parker home from the hospital. Dan remembers. Listen, I need to pack. Chloe - Where are you going? Dan - I got a hotel room. Chloe - Why? Dan - You didn't think I could stay here, did you? Chloe - There's enough room for all of us here. Dan - It's not about the room. It's just about what's appropriate. Dan gets a call from Maggie. He tells Chloe he needs to talk privately. Chloe takes Parker into his room to play.

Hope - So all the kids have to do is bring these back to the teachers and then we can schedule the trip. Nicole - What do you mean it wouldn't make a difference if I left the convent or not. Hope - Because it won't. What I meant was it doesn't matter where you live because Eric is still going to be invested in helping you turn things around. He's not going to walk away from you until you're on your feet again. Nicole - You don't know that. Hope - Oh yeah I do know that. He's Bo's nephew. I've known him since he was a kid. And when he gets that look on his face ... Nicole - What look? Hope - The way he looks at you, he's not giving up on you. I'll be in touch. Bye. Nicole - Oh damn it, she's right. It doesn't matter where I move, Eric will try and help me and I can not try to get involved with another man who I can never, ever be with it. Ever.

Marlena is in the square now. Oh gosh, you sound so close. Are you back in Salem? John - No, I'm still in Italy. Marlena - A girl can hope I guess. John - I'm just checking in. How are things? Marlena - I just ran into Kristen. She seemed pretty rattled. I'm not sure what that's about. John - But she's still with Brady. Marlena - Yes. John, what is your plan? John - I think I'm going to be here for a while. You okay? Marlena - I wish you were here. I wish we could talk face to face. John has to run, he's late for a meeting. I just wanted to make sure everything was alright. Marlena - It can't be unless you're home. John - Sorry Doc. He hangs up on her before Marlena is finished speaking.

Eric asks Brady if he wants to have lunch and talk. Brady - Actually I'm pretty busy. Eric - I'll buy. I just want to thank you for not pressing charging against Nicole. Brady - She's suffered enough but she better not try anything else. Eric - She won't. Brady - Were you the one who got her going? The day we had the argument about Kristen is the very same day Nicole came to her hotel room and told her off. Brady - I had no idea Nicole would do anything like that. Brady - So it was you. Eric - Let's please not just even go there. You're the closest thing I have to a brother. Eric - You as well for me but why can't you just admit that you were wrong about Kristen. Eric - I can't. Brady - I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not going to sit here and listen to another lecture. Did it ever occur to you that I know Kristen better than you do, then this whole town does. I didn't think so. He leaves.

Kristen returns to her hotel room in a snit. She keeps smashing a pillow against the bed - I hate you Marlena! I was going to cut him loose. I was going to do the right thing. You see I started to feel sorry for you Brady. That was my first mistake. I let myself forget that you're my enemy. Sorry baby, I'm going to have to destroy you after all.

Segment 6: Brady comes to Kristen's hotel room. Brady's been thinking a lot about what happened earlier. He realises he must have thrown her for such a loop when he said he wanted them to move in together. Kristen - Don't you know you had me at hello. You don't have to apologise to me, certainly not for wanting to live with me. Brady - Sounds to me like you're saying you might have changed your mind.

Maggie has a couple of things she wants to talk to him about. Have you seen Jennifer today. Chloe eavesdrops. Dan - He has. He doesn't want to talk about this over the phone. Why don't I bring Parker over to see you. I'll see you in a little bit. Chloe drops back so he can't see her. Dan calls her out and tells her he bought a new car seat so he's going to take Parker out to see Maggie. He might leave Parker with her while he goes to check in. Chloe - That's cool. I have a couple of things I need to do anyway.

Jen picks up a picture of Alice and hugs it to her chest. Abby comes in. You seem upset, what's wrong? Jen is upset. I'm upset with myself because I just let Chloe really get to me and I took it out on Daniel. Abby - He said he came here to make things right with you. Jen - I think he did but I didn't give him a chance; I just let him have it. Now I just have to figure out a way to fix this. Abby will give her some time to think. Jen - Where are you going? Abby - Remember that dress at Priscilla's. Jen - I loved how it looked on you. I wanted to buy it for you. Abby has decided she wants it. Jen - Why don't you do your homework and I'll go pick that up for you. Abby - I thought you needed time to think. Jen - I'll be better if I'm moving. Maybe by the time I get back I'll have figured out how to outdo what I did to Daniel.

Nicole is outside the pub when she sees a woman with Sydney. Hi Sydney. It's Nicole. Do you remember me? Sydney says hi. Nicole tells the woman that she used to be Sydney's step-mommy. Nicole talks to her a bit and gets a hug from her. Sydney says - You're squeezing me too tight. EJ walks up after the nanny and Sydney leave.

Segment 7: Kristen thinks her pride was hurt because she wanted to marry him and he didn't want to marry her. Brady - It's not about how I feel about you ... Kristen - I believe you. I haven't been in love for a very long time. I forgot how crazy it makes you. I really want to live with you. Brady wants that more than anything. They kiss.

Abby opens the door. It's Chloe. What do you want? Chloe - Is your mother here? Abby - No. Chloe - Do you know where she is. We kind of had a misunderstanding this afternoon and I want to clear it up. I bet she'd like to as well. Abby - She went to Priscilla's to pick up a dress for me. She closes the door. Chloe - Wow, Priscilla's. That could work.

Jen sees Daniel with Parker in the sqaure. Jen - Just stop thinking Jennifer and take action and don't blow it this time.

EJ - You look upset. Is everything okay? Nicole - Well I'm standing here with you, aren't I? EJ - I'm glad that you had a chance to say hello to Sydney. I know that can't be very easy, she's a reminder of everything you lost. Nicole - Go to hell. EJ - Well I'm sure if I go there you'll be a part of the welcoming committee. Nicole - Shouldn't you be burning an orphanage or bilking a widow or something. EJ - No, I just came for a stroll down here. I thought I'd go check on that new French restaurant. It's supposed to be very romantic. I thought I'd take Samantha there. Nicole - Why, so you could set her up and poison her? EJ - No actually, we're back to get together. I suppose you don't know. Nicole uses her best valley girl voice - No, oh my God, really. EJ - Things are better than ever. We managed to get past our differences. Nicole - Well with you two there's nowhere to go but up. How do you do it? EJ - Mainly I think it's by not being a complete loser. He walks away. Nicole - OMG, if that wasn't a sign, I don't know what is but could You please be a little more subtle next time. I get it. I'm leaving this one horse town and I'm never looking back.

Eric is in the rectory. He kneels down to pray. Someone walks up and holds a gun to his head.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 20 2013, 03:47 AM
Matt
Vicky4Mimi
So glad I missed that, just hearing about it makes me think of that scene from Deliverance with poor Ned Beatty being raped and told to "Squeal like a pig" which I'm sure Sami did. :shame:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm in love with this post.

And that god awful V-Day dress and that fucking Judy Jetson THING on her head. Oh how I love to hate on the Sween!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Crazy Kristen!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
MARLENA!!!!! In ALL her scenes!!!

John? Not so much.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Pretty rich to see MarMar warning EJ not to break her daugter's heart. Hm. Wasn't her advice to Carrie to go ahead and steal Rafe away from Sami, ergo, breaking her heart?

Bah. She's become such a hag that the only time I can stand her anymore is when she's getting schooled by Kristin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

EJamandBread
Feb 20 2013, 11:07 AM
Pretty rich to see MarMar warning EJ not to break her daugter's heart. Hm. Wasn't her advice to Carrie to go ahead and steal Rafe away from Sami, ergo, breaking her heart?

Bah. She's become such a hag that the only time I can stand her anymore is when she's getting schooled by Kristin.
Sami is a hag.

Marlena is a heroine.

Marlena >>>> Sami any day of the week!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abby - All I know is my mom is unhappy. You didn't do anything to stop Nicole from making my mother's life miserable

I really did not like Abby saying this line. Jennifer went after Nicole once she found out that Nicole and Dan had a relationship. Everything involving Dan and Nicole were none of Jennifer's business. Jennifer going around to Dan and Maggie saying she has to "protect" Dan was stupid, but entirely on Jennifer. Also, how was Dan suppose to know that Nicole's baby was already dead when Nicole made that accusation?
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 20 2013, 11:13 AM
EJamandBread

Sami is a hag.

Marlena is a heroine.

Marlena >>>> Sami any day of the week!
The great thing about soaps is that one person's hag is another person's heroine.

I think Marlena's supposed to be a heroine, but she doesn't always act like one, which IMO makes her story infinitely more interesting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

EJamandBread

No, that wasn't her advice to Carrie. What she basically said to Carrie was that she loved her and she better think long and hard before pursuing a relationship with Rafe because it would hurt a lot of people, but that she understood that sometimes the heart wants what it wants.

Not to mention that Marlena didn't know anything about Rafe and Carrie's relationship unti after the reveal of the EJ/Sami notdeadbabysex and after Rafe had already left Sami. So the circumstances were vastly different.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 20 2013, 09:14 AM
tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:03 AM
Matt
Vicky4Mimi
LOL. Plus, isn't the point of EJ smiling in ALL his scenes with EVERBODY (even including Caroline and Marlena) supposed to demonstrate that he's super happy now because he's with Sami?? I mean, hell, we even have Johnny pimpin' how freakin' happy EJ is nowadays. Personally, I'm still waiting for him to break out in a little dance in HTS to You Make My Dreams Come True.
Yep. Not even seeing Marlena, Brady or Nicole brought him down. He still had a pep in his step and a smile on his face. The man is in love and just had desk sex with the woman of his dreams. :wub: I'm surprised he hasn't :cart: all over Salem yet.
I guess Sami has made EJ a little light in the loafers. So I guess showtunes would be the natural progression.
Edited by vettejb, Feb 20 2013, 11:41 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Posted Image

Posted Image

SYDOLE. Love it.

EJ looked so happy to see Sydole together and he tried so hard to get Nicole jealous and it didn't work. He truly hasn't smiled like that in a long time....

NuSydole sharing her first few minutes in Salem with Nicole has to mean something. Maybe good things are about to happen....??
Oh, I don't know...I've seen EJ grinning like a love sick fool these past few weeks. Great big ole Posted Image coming from that man.

I think he started out just trying to extend a kindness to Nicole. People who are happy and loving life tend to be more generous...spreading the joy around and all that. Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

esp13
Feb 20 2013, 11:32 AM
EJamandBread

No, that wasn't her advice to Carrie. What she basically said to Carrie was that she loved her and she better think long and hard before pursuing a relationship with Rafe because it would hurt a lot of people, but that she understood that sometimes the heart wants what it wants.

Not to mention that Marlena didn't know anything about Rafe and Carrie's relationship unti after the reveal of the EJ/Sami notdeadbabysex and after Rafe had already left Sami. So the circumstances were vastly different.
Now, now, now...stop trying to point out the facts! You just KNOW that Marlena was a shitty mom to "poor" "neglected" Sami, in favor of Carrie.

Oh wait....
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic