Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
JMB leaving GH!?!
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 07:15 PM (1,484 Views)
Nate
Member Avatar

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/02/15/is-julie-marie-berman-leaving-general-hospital
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

It's been rumored for a long time JMB wants out at GH. Time will tell if she stays or goes. :shrug:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I don't blame her. Lante have gotten so very boring.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Lante was boring for quite a while, but they did have a good storyline with Maxie until the storyline changed. Possibly, JMB will leave now since the storyline
is not focusing on them anymore, she's tired of not having something interesting.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 19 2013, 08:51 PM.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I would really hate for her to leave. She's a great actress and Lulu has really become a great asset to the canvas in recent years.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

if She want to leave, I will have to respect her descion.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Oddly enough, the current storyline is the first and only one that I have enjoyed her in.

For the longest time, I couldn't believe how many men LuLu was going through. From 2006 to 2010, I think she had a new love of her life every 12 months. Whew!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Feb 21 2013, 02:44 PM
Oddly enough, the current storyline is the first and only one that I have enjoyed her in.
Me too! At least since the Markham Islands. But I think she's looking amazing, and I love her running the Haunted Star (Starr, not so much...).

Mason
Member Avatar

I wouldn't be happy if she left...but I wouldn't really be upset either. I can take or leave Lulu.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply