Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will and Sonny Make Up!; Airs week of Feb 25
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 11:19 PM (8,512 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest Soap Opera Digest has an article about Will and Sonny's reunion.

Sonny and Will discuss Will's letter and their feelings. The two make up, decide to be 100 percent honest with one another, and make love.

Their new commitment is tested when Nick interrupts them and ends up revealing what he has on Will. Sonny comforts Will after Nick leaves.

Nick goes back to Gabi and tells her he wants his name on the birth certificate. Meanwhile, Sami shows up and is determined to make sure Gabi and Nick don't pull a fast one on her son. Nick tells Sami to back off when he see the effect she is having on Gabi. When Sami overhears Nick telling Will his daughter would be better off without him, she intervenes. And that's when a notary arrives with official papers.

For all the details, pick up the latest SOD.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I'm prolly the only one in this camp...

but Wilson is so boring now.

Will was so much more interesting when he was hating his mom, taunting her with working for EJ, and bonding with Grandma Marlena.
Edited by nickyj12345, Feb 19 2013, 11:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Wilson's reunion was kinda... fast. I expected the angst to last longer, TBH. Is Brian still going to be around? :-/ We need to keep as many hotties on the show as we can!

Sami is cray and going about this without any finess but she's right. Nick has ben plotting to cut Will out of that child's life from the moment he knew about it. Unfortunately, he has been using her cray to make her look like the villian in this and keep his scheme under wraps. I can't wait to see the Nick/Sami smackdown. He doesn't know what he's in for. Go Sami! :rockon:

AFaithL

So basically, Sonny and Will reunite after just a few weeks....but John and Marlena continue to be kept apart by the writers, and written out-of-character?

Yeah. That's ludicrous.

michr544125

Sounds great! Can't wait. Nick is going to go crazy when he sees Will and Sonny are truly back together. About time this story turns more balanced with Sonny on Will's side and them two against Nabi. The fact this show is doing another first and giving two guys another love scene (or so it sounds) again shows just how ballsy DOOL is and not backing down on treating Will and Sonny like any other couple. Seeing the hate they get from some fans because of who they chose to share a bed with, I have to hand it to this show for sticking with them and not caving. All other shows would have caved and sent the romance away.

Will and Sonny aren't back together quick IMO. They have been split up for a month and all over no cheating and no suspected cheating. It was all over something Will didn't tell Sonny. Will and Sonny weren't even together and happy that long before the drama came. Them being split up now to me would not do the baby story justice as it would leave Sonny on the outside instead of in the meat of the story where he should be. I get the writing for John and Marlena isn't the best but I fail to see what Will and Sonny have to do with them.

Edited by michr544125, Feb 20 2013, 12:12 AM.

newlabone

the writing is starting to slow down...so to speak... after three weeks of really good story. i agree they need to start writing better stuff for wilson.
i still am a firm believer in replacing the writers. yes for three weeks the ratings were good and the storylines seemed to get traction but the writing is starting to go off track again. todays show feb 19 wasn't all the great except for marlena and kristens briefs screen time . this story with jen and dr do anyone is so boring. i have no interest. i am gone back to recording the show and my finger spending alot of time pressing the ff button. yup the ratings went to 2.1 but its slipping already . corday as to act quickly and change writers. if there good writing viewers will return and that was proven. i love days but its really in need of writer change. i want mor wilson.. much more ......... :soapbox:

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

show dont wast more time please Brian and Sonny is where its at! Will and Sonny are BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG BOOOOOOOOOOOOO :moon:

I am still furious but again what can you expect from a show that try to shove Dannifer down our throat. i know this was gonna happen but this is pure shit at least it could of been better if Brian and Sonny have sex but no, he have to remain pure for the moping around cry babyy :flipoff:
Edited by Ilovecandy, Feb 20 2013, 09:36 AM.

zyona

I am so glad they are back together

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm happy they are reuniting. It has been long enough for me and if there is going to be a custody battle, I'd rather have Sonny in the thick of it fighting right along side Will. I can't wait until next week!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

michr544125

Hard to tell if Will tells Sonny first about the shooting EJ before they make love or if it is not until Nick barges in after that that Sonny finds out? I am hoping before. Maybe Nick thinks Sonny doesn't know. Can't wait for Sonny to go at it with Nick. That's going to be fun to watch.

Nick is so messed up. He actually thinks he should be the baby's father. Damn. Blake is doing a great job but Nick is truly crazy.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 20 2013, 12:26 AM.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 20 2013, 12:11 AM
Hard to tell if Will tells Sonny first about the shooting EJ before they make love or if it is not until Nick barges in after that that Sonny finds out? I am hoping before. Maybe Nick thinks Sonny doesn't know. Can't wait for Sonny to go at it with Nick. That's going to be fun to watch.

Nick is so messed up. He actually thinks he should be the baby's father. Damn. Blake is doing a great job but Nick is truly crazy.
All the other spoilers make itn seem Will tells Sonny before but this makes it sound like Will tells him after Nick threatens him. Either way im good. Looks like a great week.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Sami is awfully adamant that Gabi have a paternity test, and Sami being the star of the show and all, it makes me wonder if there is some fishiness there being planned. Nick is very psycho when it comes to the baby, he does seem to think he is the father.

I have become kinda bored with the Will and Sonny saga, I am glad they will have their reunion before Vargas gets out and the custody brouhaha ensues.

King
Member Avatar

I love Will, but I've never been a big Wilson fan.

I would like to see Will with someone new, even if Sonny is the endgame.

zyona

lysie
Feb 19 2013, 11:19 PM
The latest Soap Opera Digest has an article about Will and Sonny's reunion.

Sonny and Will discuss Will's letter and their feelings. The two make up, decide to be 100 percent honest with one another, and make love.

Their new commitment is tested when Nick interrupts them and ends up revealing what he has on Will. Sonny comforts Will after Nick leaves.

Nick goes back to Gabi and tells her he wants his name on the birth certificate. Meanwhile, Sami shows up and is determined to make sure Gabi and Nick don't pull a fast one on her son. Nick tells Sami to back off when he see the effect she is having on Gabi. When Sami overhears Nick telling Will his daughter would be better off without him, she intervenes. And that's when a notary arrives with official papers.

For all the details, pick up the latest SOD.
Is there a way to get the magazine this early? In my area you have to wait for Friday to buy a current version of the magazine.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Why is the notary there. Does Will contemplate giving up rights or does Nick call notary cause he assumes Will's gonna give in to his threats. Or is it Birth certificate or paternity test related?
Edited by johnwalterseip, Feb 20 2013, 01:10 AM.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

or does Sami call the notary?

Will&Sonny

zyona
Feb 20 2013, 12:50 AM
Is there a way to get the magazine this early? In my area you have to wait for Friday to buy a current version of the magazine.
Historically, subscribers have received the issue before it arrives in stores. I don't know if that's still the case, but I'd assume that it is.

Will&Sonny

johnwalterseip
Feb 20 2013, 12:31 AM
michr544125

All the other spoilers make itn seem Will tells Sonny before but this makes it sound like Will tells him after Nick threatens him. Either way im good. Looks like a great week.
I'd guess that Will will tell Sonny before Nick arrives, because otherwise, one would expect Sonny to be upset to learn that Will was keeping another secret right after their promise to be completely honest with each other.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 20 2013, 01:42 AM
johnwalterseip
Feb 20 2013, 12:31 AM
michr544125

I'd guess that Will will tell Sonny before Nick arrives, because otherwise, one would expect Sonny to be upset to learn that Will was keeping another secret right after their promise to be completely honest with each other.
I doubt Sonny would be upset given he convinces Will later that week not to turn himself into the cops.
Edited by johnwalterseip, Feb 20 2013, 02:01 AM.

Will&Sonny

I'm so happy to know that Will and Sonny do indeed make love again when they reunite. I wonder if Nick will make his homophobia completely apparent when he tries to threaten Will.

Someone needs to tell Nick that, like it or not, he is not, and will never be, the father of Will's child.

I don't really understand why a notary is arriving -- Gabi can't put Nick's name on a birth certificate that doesn't even exist yet, so it has to be for something else, but I'm not sure what that is yet.

And I've said it before, and michr544125 already said the same thing above, but just to reiterate, I disagree that Will and Sonny are reuniting too quickly. It's been over a month, and they never stopped being in love with each other during the breakup. Furthermore, as we all know, this storyline is on a deadline -- the baby's going to be born in May, so Sonny can't stay away from Will for months "just because". The writers kept them apart for a reasonable amount of time while still allowing Sonny to get back into the baby storyline before it was too late to do so. That seems like a pretty good compromise to me. :shrug:

And yeah, Will and Sonny's storyline has nothing to do with John and Marlena's storyline, so I don't see how that's any more relevant than saying that this storyline shouldn't be good because Jennifer's storyline still sucks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply