Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will and Sonny Make Up!; Airs week of Feb 25
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 11:19 PM (8,571 Views)
Will&Sonny

johnwalterseip
Feb 20 2013, 01:54 AM
Will&Sonny
Feb 20 2013, 01:42 AM
johnwalterseip
Feb 20 2013, 12:31 AM
michr544125
Feb 20 2013, 12:11 AM
Hard to tell if Will tells Sonny first about the shooting EJ before they make love or if it is not until Nick barges in after that that Sonny finds out? I am hoping before. Maybe Nick thinks Sonny doesn't know. Can't wait for Sonny to go at it with Nick. That's going to be fun to watch.

Nick is so messed up. He actually thinks he should be the baby's father. Damn. Blake is doing a great job but Nick is truly crazy.
All the other spoilers make itn seem Will tells Sonny before but this makes it sound like Will tells him after Nick threatens him. Either way im good. Looks like a great week.
I'd guess that Will will tell Sonny before Nick arrives, because otherwise, one would expect Sonny to be upset to learn that Will was keeping another secret right after their promise to be completely honest with each other.
I doubt Sonny woukd be uset given he convinces Will later that week not to turn himself into the cops.
Yeah, that's what I'm saying -- Sonny doesn't seem to be upset with Will after this confrontation with Nick, which leads me to believe that Will tells Sonny the truth before Nick arrives.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Looks like a fantastic week for Wilson- and by the sounds of it, we get another love scene...

Interesting that a notary arrives

BreakingDownTheWalls

Yawn. Snore. Boring. Of course they were going to get back together, but it's too fast. They weren't apart long enough. Then, they brought back Brian for basically no reason. Talk about missed and wasted opportunities.

Now, they're going to be all about the baby and the custody battle and -- boring. Not looking forward to that.
Edited by BreakingDownTheWalls, Feb 20 2013, 03:39 AM.

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Feb 20 2013, 01:58 AM
I'm so happy to know that Will and Sonny do indeed make love again when they reunite. I wonder if Nick will make his homophobia completely apparent when he tries to threaten Will.

Someone needs to tell Nick that, like it or not, he is not, and will never be, the father of Will's child.

I don't really understand why a notary is arriving -- Gabi can't put Nick's name on a birth certificate that doesn't even exist yet, so it has to be for something else, but I'm not sure what that is yet.

And I've said it before, and michr544125 already said the same thing above, but just to reiterate, I disagree that Will and Sonny are reuniting too quickly. It's been over a month, and they never stopped being in love with each other during the breakup. Furthermore, as we all know, this storyline is on a deadline -- the baby's going to be born in May, so Sonny can't stay away from Will for months "just because". The writers kept them apart for a reasonable amount of time while still allowing Sonny to get back into the baby storyline before it was too late to do so. That seems like a pretty good compromise to me. :shrug:

And yeah, Will and Sonny's storyline has nothing to do with John and Marlena's storyline, so I don't see how that's any more relevant than saying that this storyline shouldn't be good because Jennifer's storyline still sucks.
That's what I'm thinking. I'm guessing Nick loses it like never before when he probably sees both Sonny and Will very unclothed. So I wonder if this means they are back at Will's dorm? I highly doubt Nick going to Sonny's place, as I'd assume he'd try and track down Will at his place. Maybe that fantasy Will had becomes a reality ;) ?

I don't understand the notary either. The birth certificate doesn't happen until the baby is born. I wonder if this is where Sonny tells Will the truth about what Gabi did and with Lucas's help convinces Will he doesn't have to turn himself in? I love that Sonny is working with Lucas it seems to help Will.

To me this baby story has been the best story that's been on this show in a long time. I had my doubts before but this show has proven me that a baby doesn't need to be boring for Sonny or Will or kill their romance.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 20 2013, 01:40 AM
zyona
Feb 20 2013, 12:50 AM
Is there a way to get the magazine this early? In my area you have to wait for Friday to buy a current version of the magazine.
Historically, subscribers have received the issue before it arrives in stores. I don't know if that's still the case, but I'd assume that it is.
about a quarter of the time i seem to receive my SOD very early. The rest, it's usually in stores first, lol. I mean, I got last week's on Saturday, and this week's Tuesday. No rhyme or reason to it.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Ugh! I hate how this pairing is making Sonny so boring. These two rank right up there with Dannifer when it comes to big time anti-chemistry. I want Brian back for Sonny.

Will is still an ass.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I bet Sami is the one that calls the notary... Then I can see Nick trying to blackmail Will with the shooting truth. Will thinks he has no option but to turn himself in but Lucas convinces him otherwise. Will then comes clean to Sonny about shooting Ej and Sonny tells him what he knows about Gabi. Lucas and Sonny then talk Will out of giving himself in. What'll happen here is that when nick finds out that will knows what gabi did he will start to pressure Gabi into turning on Will... If gabi were smart she wouldn't.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

While inevitable, this reunion still feels rushed to me. The writers could have dragged this out until May and then use the baby's pending (or actual birth) to reunite them. I guess Will needed his support system strengthened before Nick, with barrels blazing, confronted him.

The timing of Nick's news is the most interesting nugget here. Does Sonny know about the shooting before Nick announces it? If not, Sonny better give Will some serious side-eye at a minimum after these declaractions and promises of honesty. Sonny should also be prepared to step forward with what he knows, if that is the case.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

LonePirate
Feb 20 2013, 08:16 AM
While inevitable, this reunion still feels rushed to me. The writers could have dragged this out until May and then use the baby's pending (or actual birth) to reunite them. I guess Will needed his support system strengthened before Nick, with barrels blazing, confronted him.

The timing of Nick's news is the most interesting nugget here. Does Sonny know about the shooting before Nick announces it? If not, Sonny better give Will some serious side-eye at a minimum after these declaractions and promises of honesty. Sonny should also be prepared to step forward with what he knows, if that is the case.
I'm not sure if the part about the declarations about honesty are followed by both being totally honest with whatever else they have....Will telling Sonny about shooting Ej and what is going on with someone knowing and texting his father....and then Sonny with what he knows about what Gabi did. It would make the most sense if that happened first and then Nick comfronts Will with the truth and Will freaks out until he talks to Lucas and Sonny.

james0479
Member Avatar

Looks like alot of us are having to agree to disagree on this one. For me, I don't think it's too rushed. For one, it's been a month and while that's not long in soap days, it was long for my ass lol. I cringed every time I saw Will see Sonny or see Sonny smiling at Brian. I'm a Wilson fan, sorry. But I love angst because I've been there and can relate to some of their relationship. And we don't know if Brian is gone forever, plus how many times have couples on this show "made up" just to fall out again at any point. Personally, I want Sonny with Will right now so I can finally see some Kirakis protect his man!!!

I WILL admit Sonny and Brian had some smoking hot chemistry and that pissed me off. Lol.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

King
Feb 20 2013, 12:46 AM
I love Will, but I've never been a big Wilson fan.

I would like to see Will with someone new, even if Sonny is the endgame.
i am the opposite
I love Sonny, never been a big WilSon fan
I would like to see Sonny with Brian or someone new, even if Will is endgame *ihopenot*

james0479
Member Avatar

Ilovecandy
Feb 20 2013, 10:30 AM
King
Feb 20 2013, 12:46 AM
I love Will, but I've never been a big Wilson fan.

I would like to see Will with someone new, even if Sonny is the endgame.
i am the opposite
I love Sonny, never been a big WilSon fan
I would like to see Sonny with Brian or someone new, even if Will is endgame *ihopenot*
I love Sonny too. It was hell waiting so long to see Freddie Smith utilized on this show. I also love how we all watch the same show and have different favorites and different pairings, etc.

I think it's been very interesting to see many of us go from bitching about how shitty the show is to, over just a month or so, talking about how much it's improved. There's still some that aren't feeling it but it's amazing how many are. Who would've EVER thought we would enjoy TomSell?? However, the better not slow down (hello Bristen!), keep it amped up writers!!

cord08

I'm not sure this reunion will be a done deal, especially with Gabi's kidnapping secret still in the mix. The existing tension between Gabi and Sonny is bound to cause problems down the road. Maybe that's why they're seemingly rushing this reunion. (In my mind, a month on a soap is a very short breakup).

jaygal
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Feb 19 2013, 11:25 PM
I'm prolly the only one in this camp...

but Wilson is so boring now.

Will was so much more interesting when he was hating his mom, taunting her with working for EJ, and bonding with Grandma Marlena.
So not alone.
I think they've always been boring. I get glimmers of hope that they're not going to be then the boring returns.

supercool74
Member Avatar

By soap standards, I guess it is a short break, but I'm okay with that. Will and Sonny really didn't have a whole lot of happy time together before Will found out Gabi was knocked up. He didn't even really get to enjoy this new love because he had this hanging over his head. They barely made love for the first time and then we had Will all mopey. I want all these secrets out in the open, so they can be truly with each other and fighting as a united front. Plus, if we are talking about long, drawn out angst...I'm sorry, but I don't think this show knows how to do that anymore and make it interesting. Back in the 80's and early 90's maybe, but I haven't seen any good stuff like that since then. So I'm fine with it. The only way to do it would be keeping Brian around and I can't stand him. Maybe if they bring someone else in down the road. Either way, I doubt things will be peachy with these boys forever more. But for now, I'm ready for some WilSon lovin'. :wub2:

MericP
Member Avatar

I hate Will and Wilson sucks.

Oh, well.

Hopefully Nick continues to throw wrenches into this storyline because he's the only redeeming point. If there was one which there isn't.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This all sounds pretty good. WilSon's reunion is probably the worst part of the story. That's way too fast to be a fully united front. I could see Sonny being on Will's side and them slowly getting back together, but this is just blah. Everything that happens after Nick interrupts them sounds like its going to be exciting to watch though.

zanygrrl
Member Avatar

I can see why there is dissension regarding the speed at which Will and Sonny reunited. I, myself, am a big WilSon fan so any time they're apart is too long for me. But I think the biggest underlying assumption that's causing the dissension is that this reunion is permanent. Both characters are still very vulnerable and in the middle of some intense emotional turmoil. It makes sense that they would reconnect with each other, go for something comfortable and well-known. It also makes sense that, after the dust settles a bit with this current part of the storyline, that they may, very well, discover that they weren't as ready to get back together as they thought they were. Who knows at this point?

BreakingDownTheWalls

Mirage75
Feb 20 2013, 07:33 AM
Ugh! I hate how this pairing is making Sonny so boring. These two rank right up there with Dannifer when it comes to big time anti-chemistry. I want Brian back for Sonny.

Will is still an ass.
Big time. Brian and Sonny had way more chemistry than Sonny and Will. Now, they're just going to waste it. Will needs to be propped so Sonny is the perfect person to do it. Sonny is going to go back to being Will's appendage; his cheering section.

And yes, Will is still an ass.

sonwill
Member Avatar

I'm excited for this. It'll be good to see them actually talk things out and be honest with each other.

As for Sonny being "boring", can you imagine if he wasn't with Will or involved in that? This is at least giving him something to do, I actually think Sonny is the complete opposite of boring, but that's my opinion, it seems the common thing here is that Will is an ass so Wilson must suck and Sonny must be being dragged down by that ship, but again, that's an opinion some of you hold, but I don't agree, but I'm not going to say you're wrong for having an opinion.

I think Will and Sonny have tons of chemistry, but that's just me. Brant (Who plays Brian) was never going to be able to be around for an extensive amount of time because of his busy schedule, and at the end of the day, yeah, maybe this break up was short by soap standards, but they have a custody battle storyline to get on with and Will and Sonny, I guess, needed to be together for that.

As for it being 'boring' I don't get that, since lately the only thing I've found good about the show is the Will and Sonny bits (and Eric/Nicole too, I have to say) But again, it's always going to be about viewers perspective.
Edited by sonwill, Feb 20 2013, 05:47 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply