Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will and Sonny Make Up!; Airs week of Feb 25
Topic Started: Feb 19 2013, 11:19 PM (8,700 Views)
La_Laa

sonwill
Feb 20 2013, 05:45 PM
I'm excited for this. It'll be good to see them actually talk things out and be honest with each other.

As for Sonny being "boring", can you imagine if he wasn't with Will or involved in that? This is at least giving him something to do, I actually think Sonny is the complete opposite of boring, but that's my opinion, it seems the common thing here is that Will is an ass so Wilson must suck and Sonny must be being dragged down by that ship, but again, that's an opinion some of you hold, but I don't agree, but I'm not going to say you're wrong for having an opinion.

I think Will and Sonny have tons of chemistry, but that's just me. Brant (Who plays Brian) was never going to be able to be around for an extensive amount of time because of his busy schedule, and at the end of the day, yeah, maybe this break up was short by soap standards, but they have a custody battle storyline to get on with and Will and Sonny, I guess, needed to be together for that.

As for it being 'boring' I don't get that, since lately the only thing I've found good about the show is the Will and Sonny bits (and Eric/Nicole too, I have to say) But again, it's always going to be about viewers perspective.
THIS!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

I can't get over how much I love Wilson :wub:

Wilson together again as a couple. They have a heart-to-heart conversation, make love, hopefully in Will's dorm room. Bring it on!

BUT, I'm disappointed that Nick interrupts them. Ugh!

tadych

I do not think Sonny will be mad that will did not tell him about shooting Ej, cause he really is not keeping a secret or lying. SOnny always knew way back when ej had something on will. I think Will will tell sonny once nick starts to threaten him and stuff but sonny should not get mad cause this was not the cause of their problme and since will thinks nothing will come of it then it is not important besides we all know SOnny knows what gabbi did and he is not saying. I think Sonny will understand once will tells him but i do not htink that is anything for SOnny to get mad about but now sonny will know and he can help will getnick.

zyona

I think Will will tell Sonny before Nick shows up. I am just glad they are back together.

lene
Member Avatar

I don't mind Gabi. I like her actually. I hate Nick. I need this story to end with him dead, or sent back to jail while watching Gabi and the "gay boys" with that baby girl. Lol

newlabone

I think the Wilson story could be so much better written and even a different direction . I just don't like Gabi and I hope she gets nailed for what she did to Mel.
I watch dool to day and I didn't push the ff button so much. I think the ptb have plans for Lucas and Nicole but I would think ej/Sami/Lucas story would be better. did you notice the chemistry between rafe and Nicole today. I hated rafe and sami together rafes acting was kinda flat often but him with Nicole in scenes today was very enjoyable to watch. rafe with kate I almost puked. why don't they put her on hiatus for 6 month instead of pushing the broad in our faces. she really don't do anything but say the same things over and over. the sky is blue, its a blue sky,isn't the sky a lovely blue....irritating isn't it so is years of sammi leave lucas or Austin alone that what she's been doing for years. bring on more Wilson and for goodness sake, let sunny show some emotion the acting is to flat. come on people start suggesting story believe me these boards are read by dool ptb. lets have strong voice its slowly working. :cheers:

zyona

I can't wait to see tomorroe since they will start the process for the Monday reunion

michr544125

I read the full article. Will doesn't tell Sonny about the shooting when they clear the air. He hears it from NIck. Nick wants to speak along with Sonny but Will says anything he says to him he can say to Sonny. That is how Sonny finds out. Seems he is taken back but then has it out with Nick for attacking Will.

But ummmm Sonny better watch out. He's keeping one huge secret from Will right now.

zyona

Days missed a great opportunity to have a scene between Will and Marlena!!!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I do hope something is made of Sonny keeping a huge secret about the mother of Will's child from Will. Just as it was understandable that Will kept the baby secret from Sonny in the first days when they hadn't even decided to go through with the pregnancy, Sonny had a very good reason not to tell Will about what Gabi did to Melanie. Legally, completely bogus, but good in Salem logic. Now, however, Gabi is far more than an ex girlfriend that Will is friendly with, and Sonny should tell Will, consequences be damned. Frankly, Chad should tell him, too.

I do love Sonny's goodness however. Given the chaos of Will's childhood and the chaotic personality of his mother, he needs a good-guy boyfriend. Sonny is the right guy for Will, though I do wish they'd give Sonny his own storyline. Abby's got her nose stuck into the Dannifer mess. Sonny could help talk her down from that, at the very least. He's got every reason to be over at the Kiriakas place.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Will and Sonny Make Up! Airs week of Feb 25

SOD Scan

http://willxsonny.tumblr.com/image/43684514473

zyona

So from the article it looks like Sonny finds out from Nick about Ej shooting.

Graceland
Member Avatar

I just want to chime in and say how much I love Wilson. It's so awesome that a gay couple is so beloved on a soap. I hope Freddie is right that they have the possibility to be a Supercouple. Maybe they already are?

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

johnwalterseip
Feb 20 2013, 01:06 AM
Why is the notary there. Does Will contemplate giving up rights or does Nick call notary cause he assumes Will's gonna give in to his threats. Or is it Birth certificate or paternity test related?
Well it can't be the birth certificate because the baby is not due until May.

I am so glad Will and Sonny are finally getting back together. Hoping it is for the long haul. Brian was just a distraction for Sonny and doesn't mean a thing to him. Sonny loves Will and Will loves Sonny and they belong together. I hate it that they are always getting interrupted though. Why can't people leave them alone for once. They need to go away for the weekend and not tell anyone where they are going so they can have some alone time without anyone barging in on them. First it was Lucas, then Gabi, and now Nick. WTH.

I hope Will tells Sonny all his secrets, including the EJ shooting. They need to be open and honest with each other with no secrets. Sonny is keeping a huge secret about Gabi but not sure if he will share that with Will since it is really Chad's secret, but Will needs to know what kind of person Gabi really is. Nick is a psycopath and a convicted murderer. I don't care if he did serve time, I don't know how he thinks he is better father material than Will is. He is so adamant about being named as the baby's father and keeps referring to the child as "our baby" as if he really is the father. They need the paternity test to verify that Will actually is the father (we don't know if Gabi slept with anyone else before Will - could it be Andrew's baby? or Chad's? or some random guy that we don't know about?). We know Nick can't be the father because he was still in prison at the time Gabi got pregnant.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Will&Sonny
Feb 20 2013, 01:40 AM
zyona
Feb 20 2013, 12:50 AM
Is there a way to get the magazine this early? In my area you have to wait for Friday to buy a current version of the magazine.
Historically, subscribers have received the issue before it arrives in stores. I don't know if that's still the case, but I'd assume that it is.
Well I am a subscriber and I don't get it until the following Tuesday or Wednesday which sucks because by the time I get the magazine the show the story is about has usually aired already.

Graceland
Member Avatar

kay
Feb 22 2013, 09:52 AM
Will&Sonny
zyona
Is there a way to get the magazine this early? In my area you have to wait for Friday to buy a current version of the magazine.
Historically, subscribers have received the issue before it arrives in stores. I don't know if that's still the case, but I'd assume that it is.
Well I am a subscriber and I don't get it until the following Tuesday or Wednesday which sucks because by the time I get the magazine the show the story is about has usually aired already.
omg, I thought I was the only one! It's exactly the same for me. Their web site has a lot of issues as well.

I'm not re-subscribing. I now also get the mag digitally from zinio. I get it the minute it's available. It's every Thursday I believe. Is that of interest to you, getting it digitally I mean. I have basically the same subscription with them that I have with the mail edition. It goes right into my digital library every week, and I get it from zinio because it shows the pages just like the real mag. I got issues from Amazon, and if you try reading it on your PC, it turns it straight into text. If you read it on a device, then you can see it like proper scanned pages. The other mags, In Depth, are also available for digital download. Everyone's going paperless and green these days. Before you know, that's all that's going to be available.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Graceland
Feb 22 2013, 10:17 AM
kay
Feb 22 2013, 09:52 AM
Will&Sonny
zyona
omg, I thought I was the only one! It's exactly the same for me. Their web site has a lot of issues as well.

I'm not re-subscribing. I now also get the mag digitally from zinio. I get it the minute it's available. It's every Thursday I believe. Is that of interest to you, getting it digitally I mean. I have basically the same subscription with them that I have with the mail edition. It goes right into my digital library every week, and I get it from zinio because it shows the pages just like the real mag. I got issues from Amazon, and if you try reading it on your PC, it turns it straight into text. If you read it on a device, then you can see it like proper scanned pages. The other mags, In Depth, are also available for digital download. Everyone's going paperless and green these days. Before you know, that's all that's going to be available.
Thanks for the info. I will check into that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply