Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 07:53 AM (7,413 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

That's just so so SO awkward!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

:lol: I was wondering when we'd get a pic of Kristen and little Brady.

Let's just say, I'm glad she waited till he grew up into Eric Martsolf.
Edited by blueskies, Feb 20 2013, 08:08 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

They should blow this picture up and use it on a welcome home sign.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It is really awkward and kinda skeevy if you think about it too much. Makes me think of how Celine Dion and her husband first met when she was 12, when she got older (18 I think) they entered into a relationship and now have kids.

I've missed the blue DiMera living room and have for a really long time. The taupe color it is now has always made it look unfinished to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I love both interiors of the DiMansion- except that awful color it currently has in the foyer. Loose it!

Offline Profile Goto Top

CarrieAustin06

Ewwww - but as long as we're on the subject of Kristen and John I'd like to bring up their "son" EJ and the Nick thing. Am I the only one that thinks that EJ is the one who is gonna save the day for Will with this Nick knowing about Will shooting EJ. I think EJ will probably either threaten Nick or testify in court in the custody battle that it was Lucas that shot him. I think this is how EJ will turn the Brady's in his favor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

:sweet: Will is on today! :D There Gabit. :biatch:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Oh that just gives me chills :peek:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Julie is back in town!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

A wild Theo and Abe appears! Theo looks so cute in his hat
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, Nicole and Rafe scenes. I adore their friendship
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

JR is such a natural actor. It's a shame he's so underused.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I don't think the robber is Nick's prison buddy from the flashback.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What the hell is Julie wearing? She has butterflies on her tatas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Hope that junkie is stealing the collection money so he can afford a decent hairdresser.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm guessing that bird's nest on the skinny gunman's head is supposed to signify that he's a junkie? Whatevs. I don't care whether he's holding a gun or not, but I can't can't that that idiot seriously (or be the least bit frightened) when his hair looks like a sideswept Jimmy Neutron.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mr. Gunman looks like he did his hair with more than a little dab of Dippity Don't.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:08 PM
I'm guessing that bird's nest on the skinny gunman's head is supposed to signify that he's a junkie? Whatevs. I don't care whether he's holding a gun or not, but I can't can't that that idiot seriously (or be the least bit frightened) when his hair looks like a sideswept Jimmy Neutron.
Ha, well at least his face looked a little shiny/sweaty like a person who might be going through withdrawals.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I LOVE when Julie compares herself to Sami! "Sami and I have a few traits of character in common."
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic