Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 07:53 AM (7,777 Views)
cord08

I want a Sami/Julie showdown.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

"You know what,Chloe? I'm not insecure...,"says Jen. Um...your actions say otherwise.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

cord08
Feb 20 2013, 01:13 PM
Me too. With Julie coming out on top.
Offline Profile Goto Top

krissy-k

Anybody else feel like everybody in Salem has forgotten that Will is also a Horton? Hope, Jen, and Julie have all talked about how many Horton's are in Nick and Gabi's corner. What about Will? No wonder he listen's to Sami since all the Horton's appear to be on team Nabi (with the exception of Lucas).
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Can't wait for Nancy to come breathe life into this Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe story because we are stuck in neutral again. It almost didn't suck for like two days, but we are back to being shit again.

I love Julie and love seeing Julie. SHE looks great, unlike her wardrobe. RIght now all I'm waiting for is this Sami/Julie showdown. Can't even concentrate on any of the other things happening until I get to see that. I hope Julie lays into her, but it sucks how its Julie/Nick vs. Sami/Will kinda. I hope it doesn't come off that way and comes off more about Julie's concern for the baby. Sami is just a Julie imitation anyway, so I hope Julie is a step ahead of her in their conversation.

That crackhead pistol whipping Eric right away made me sit up straight because I thought they were going to have some boring dialogue throughout the whole episode. At least now we know there are high stakes involved.

Rafe looks drunk every time I see him now. I wish he were because he's kinda boring me again. Not sure how I feel about the Nicole/Rafe friendship at all.

Abe and Theo were brave to step infront of that raging bull Jennifer on her beeline to Daniel's dick. She could have run them over. It was good to see Abe for half a second. I was really pissed how he was talking about the DAYSaster explosion and that piece of shit Jennifer was looking over his shoulder and brushing him off the whole time. Hey, your husband died in that explosion you dumb bitch.
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Oh, yes. Looks like a showdown is ahead...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will snarky attack on Sami's over-domineering attitude concerning the baby is ON POINT. "Would you like to name her, too?" rotflmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

"Wow, you're really starting to sound paranoid." Yes, Chloe. Yes Jen is...
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

krissy-k
Feb 20 2013, 01:17 PM
Anybody else feel like everybody in Salem has forgotten that Will is also a Horton? Hope, Jen, and Julie have all talked about how many Horton's are in Nick and Gabi's corner. What about Will? No wonder he listen's to Sami since all the Horton's appear to be on team Nabi (with the exception of Lucas).
The Hortons don't know about Nick's manipulations against Will. They're not seeing what the audience is seeing so they don't know there's a problem in that area.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laura39

AFaithL
Feb 20 2013, 01:16 PM
cord08
Except Julie is wrong. And this makes her just as bad as she says Sami is. It's her fault that sicko Nick is out of prison.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I swear that Sami's had 4 different buns in 3 episodes. It's like its own living organism that's afixed itself to the top of Sami's head. Kinda like a brain sucker. Of course, if that were the case, it would've fallen off and died by now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 20 2013, 01:23 PM
krissy-k
Feb 20 2013, 01:17 PM
The Hortons don't know about Nick's manipulations against Will. They're not seeing what the audience is seeing so they don't know there's a problem in that area.
I think the reason is when the big reveal that Nick is still a whack job it will have a much bigger impact on the Horton family.On a soap it means more drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

cord08
I want a "Julie Williams Found Guilty of Sami Brady Roberts DiMera Hernandez DiMera Murder" headline in the Salem newspaper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laura39

Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:22 PM
Will snarky attack on Sami's over-domineering attitude concerning the baby is ON POINT. "Would you like to name her, too?" rotflmao
His attack is over the top and he's being naive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Eric is going to have to save Nicole form the crazy druggie with bad hair. I believe that's a page right out of Super Couple Set-Up 101. Pardon me while I swoon and say a prayer of thanks to the soap gods.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:25 PM
Matt
And she's being her typical cuntress self.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 20 2013, 01:19 PM
That crackhead pistol whipping Eric right away made me sit up straight because I thought they were going to have some boring dialogue throughout the whole episode. At least now we know there are high stakes involved.
Wow! Iím at work so I havenít watched yet...but I was definitely imaging like 4 episodes of dialogue before the first physical encounter.

I swear this show has done a complete 180 with the new writters.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Abby talking about a virginity club with Gabi is hilarious considering the circumstances.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laura39

Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:27 PM
Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:25 PM
Matt
And she's being her typical cuntress self.
That is uncalled for. Hate Sami all you like but I find that VERY offensive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:23 PM
AFaithL
Feb 20 2013, 01:16 PM
cord08
Except Julie is wrong. And this makes her just as bad as she says Sami is. It's her fault that sicko Nick is out of prison.
I'm for anyone taking the smug off Sami and making her look foolish. Team Julie! Take her off her self-righteous pedestal, Jules!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic