Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 07:53 AM (7,732 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Everyone tells Sami that Gabi, Will and Nick are handling things fine and she is making it worse... but Nick is secretly plotting to get full custody of Will's baby. What's she's trying to do would help him. I can't wait for that shit to hit the fan.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Julie blows through Salem like a tornado and knocks Sami down a couple pegs. Proving again why she is and should obviously be the Queen of Salem. I would watch Sami vs. Julie every day. Love how Sami mentioned Will being a Horton and Julie said she wasn't on anyone's side. They accomplished so much with one exchange. More, please.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

ANNE!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:28 PM
That is uncalled for. Hate Sami all you like but I find that VERY offensive.
Quote:

6.) Daytime Royalty does not censor the strong critique of writers, actors and actresses.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/boardrules/
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 20 2013, 01:44 PM
Julie blows through Salem like a tornado and knocks Sami down a couple pegs. Proving again why she is and should obviously be the Queen of Salem. I would watch Sami vs. Julie every day. Love how Sami mentioned Will being a Horton and Julie said she wasn't on anyone's side. They accomplished so much with one exchange. More, please.
Julie is one of the few people Sami will half-way listen to. Julie knows how to handle her because of her own past.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

jam6242
Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:41 PM
That Julie/Sami showdown was just MY EVERYTHING! We need more, more, MORE Julie Olson Banning Anderson Williams Williams Williams! SHE needs to be Salem's HBIC!
I listened to Susan and Bill in an online interview last night and they said they haven't heard from Days in over 3 months, so this is the last we'll see of Julie for a while. Susan actually said she believed Days was "through" with Doug and Julie.
What? :OhMy: I love Julie and Doug. TPTB better not be done with them!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

jam6242
Matt
That Julie/Sami showdown was just MY EVERYTHING! We need more, more, MORE Julie Olson Banning Anderson Williams Williams Williams! SHE needs to be Salem's HBIC!
I listened to Susan and Bill in an online interview last night and they said they haven't heard from Days in over 3 months, so this is the last we'll see of Julie for a while. Susan actually said she believed Days was "through" with Doug and Julie.
This makes me sad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

can't we get rid of daniel and jennifer and have doug and julie instead lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

jam6242
Matt
I don't really believe that they're done with them, but that's so disappointing to hear.
Edited by granolagirl, Feb 20 2013, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

jam6242
Matt
omg that does not sound good- AT ALL...
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

"You're listening to Julie? She hasn't had a paternity test since Nixon was president!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

jam6242
Matt
NO!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Sami, Julie never had to take a paternity test. With all her bad girl ways, Julie never had a who's the daddy storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*DEAD* Sami to Gabi: "You're listening to JULIE?! She hasn't had a paternity test since Nixon was president!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:47 PM
jam6242
Matt
This makes me sad.
me too!!! Especially if there's some sort of resolution to whatever's going on with Bo. Regardless of what TPTB have in store for that, Hope needs her father. Plus, Julie's been quite active with sticking her nose in Gabi & Nick's business. If there is a custody hearing, her not being there would be awkward.
Any way we can get TPTB to give us more Doug & Julie???
Offline Profile Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

I think Doug and Julie are boring for the most part and I am happy to only see them every 3 months.

There, I said it.

However, I am only 25 and so I never saw Julie in her prime.
Edited by cantstopme, Feb 20 2013, 01:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 20 2013, 01:49 PM
can't we get rid of daniel and jennifer and have doug and julie instead lol
Yes, please!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:51 PM
*DEAD* Sami to Gabi: "You're listening to JULIE?! She hasn't had a paternity test since Nixon was president!"
Glad I wasn't taking a drink when Sami said that. Hilarious. :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Julie never doubted that David Martin was her son David's father. Likewise, she knew that Bob Anderson was the father of the baby that she ended up losing by falling down the stairs at the lakehouse. If I remember correctly, those were the only 2 times Julie was ever pregnant.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 20 2013, 01:50 PM
jam6242
Matt
omg that does not sound good- AT ALL...
I agree. What's wrong with tptb at Days?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic