Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 07:53 AM (7,731 Views)
six
Member Avatar

I'm prepared for the dislikes, but for me Maggie > Julie. Admittedly, I wasn't around to see whatever it was Julie was doing back in the 70s, and Maggie has been used a lot more than Julie in more recent years, .
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Feb 20 2013, 04:44 PM
I'm prepared for the dislikes, but for me Maggie > Julie. Admittedly, I wasn't around to see whatever it was Julie was doing back in the 70s, and Maggie has been used a lot more than Julie in more recent years, .
Oh sixxers... :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Add this to the list of things we can't discuss.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Let me just start off by saying , it's getting harder for me to post while I'm watching because I'm so into the WHOLE DAMN SHOW that I can't seem to find good places to stop & post.

Jen...there a good stopping point. On the plus side, she still looks good in her Oliva Pope look. On the negative...well, there just isn't enough time.

Who else started singing. "I Smell Sex & Candy" when Will walked into Sami's office?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 20 2013, 05:07 PM
six
It's six's love for all things Smmons that's makes her a rare bird. Wait, six, you don't love Melanie do you?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh hell no!!

Kid n play did NOT just hit Holy Hawtness!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh no.

*Bangs head on floor*

I'm liking this Rafe & Nicole scene.

Quick, somebody knock the sense into me!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Julie's wearing a bedspread I had in the mid eighties.
Offline Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Someone please put a muzzle on Sami already. I don't care if it's in character she's not entertaining nor enjoyable. The Eric/junkie/ stuff was just awful. Bad acting on Greg when the junkie try to hold him up. Did he looked like he was going to cry? If he was he was horrible at it. Dannifer/Chloe continues to be the weakest part of the show.

I did like the Nicole/Rafe scene. That was nice though.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 20 2013, 05:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:28 PM
Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:27 PM
Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:25 PM
Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:22 PM
Will snarky attack on Sami's over-domineering attitude concerning the baby is ON POINT. "Would you like to name her, too?" rotflmao
His attack is over the top and he's being naive.
And she's being her typical cuntress self.
That is uncalled for. Hate Sami all you like but I find that VERY offensive.
I understand exactly what you mean. I find a lot of the language used here offensive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ha! Will asking Sami if she wants to name the baby.

So good.

Julie & Sami!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

More Julie. Less Maggie. That is all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SoapGal1
Feb 20 2013, 05:26 PM
Oh hell no!!

Kid n play did NOT just hit Holy Hawtness!!
kid n play! LMFAO....
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Abby being a virgin is not a story.

Will sitting down & holding that purse cracked me up.

Ruffles is such a busy body.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

We all hope that Daniel will choose Chloe over you, Jen.

And then leave town.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:25 PM
Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:22 PM
Will snarky attack on Sami's over-domineering attitude concerning the baby is ON POINT. "Would you like to name her, too?" rotflmao
His attack is over the top and he's being naive.
I don't think his attack is OTT at all...it's HIS child, not hers....and just like she tells others to butt out of her business every now and then...she should learn to do the same....IF and WHEN he needs her help, he'll come looking for it....her meddling is frankly stupid at this point.....the minute the story breaks and Nick's cray is revealed to the others then yes...but at it stands now, she's just flat out wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I didn't know Days was promoting GH50.

#IcePrincess

This Ruffles & her egg scene is the weakest link.

Ha! And Sami leaves to go kick ass right after saying she wouldn't.

LOVE THIS SAMI!!!

Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 05:24 PM
SocRMum1
Feb 20 2013, 05:07 PM
six
It's six's love for all things Smmons that's makes her a rare bird. Wait, six, you don't love Melanie do you?
I went back and forth with Melanie, but I never thought she was as terrible as a lot of people seemed to.

I don't hate Julie either , but I'm not the least bit invested in how often she's on screen. Once a week, once a year; it's all the same to me.

:whack: to you, SocR, and Soapgal for not recognizing that Maggie is wonderful and clearly the best.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm still wondering if that "Ice Princess" was a GH nod. It almost had to be, really. "Ice Queen" I would understand.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

ANNE!!!!

Oh gawd, this Dannifer scene physically hurts.

I'm willing to bet Orange has no idea what "viscerally" means.

Thank gawd, none of us want to hear about it anymore!

I'm going to get me a sign and march around HTS...I LOVE SAMI!!

The Nixon comment alone was priceless!

Dammit Drugboy!

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic