Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, February 20th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 07:53 AM (7,730 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 20 2013, 06:03 PM
ANNE!!!!

Oh gawd, this Dannifer scene physically hurts.

I'm willing to bet Orange has no idea what "viscerally" means.

Thank gawd, none of us want to hear about it anymore!

I'm going to get me a sign and march around HTS...I LOVE SAMI!!

The Nixon comment alone was priceless!

Dammit Drugboy!

Disowned.

And I can't even look at six.
Online Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 20 2013, 05:50 PM
Laura39
Feb 20 2013, 01:25 PM
Matt
Feb 20 2013, 01:22 PM
Will snarky attack on Sami's over-domineering attitude concerning the baby is ON POINT. "Would you like to name her, too?" rotflmao
His attack is over the top and he's being naive.
I don't think his attack is OTT at all...it's HIS child, not hers....and just like she tells others to butt out of her business every now and then...she should learn to do the same....IF and WHEN he needs her help, he'll come looking for it....her meddling is frankly stupid at this point.....the minute the story breaks and Nick's cray is revealed to the others then yes...but at it stands now, she's just flat out wrong.
Yes, in fact Gabi was asking Cameron that very day if a paternity test would be safe, she isn't putting it off to keep Will's child from him, she wants him in the baby's life. Bitchocrite is the one who keeps children from their fathers.
Edited by TreasureCove, Feb 20 2013, 06:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Oh Jennifer, you're a damn idiot.

Sami's eye roll is EVERYTHING!!

I feel ya Nicole, I'm basically inconsolable myself.

Aww....she LOVES him!!

I LOVE ERICOLE!!

And Sami!!!

Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 20 2013, 06:05 PM
SoapGal1
ANNE!!!!

Dammit Drugboy!

Disowned.

Did I offend you??
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 20 2013, 06:08 PM
lysie
SoapGal1
ANNE!!!!

Dammit Drugboy!

Disowned.

Did I offend you??
No. You embarrassed me. Way worse.
Online Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
SoapGal1
ANNE!!!!

Dammit Drugboy!

Disowned.

I know exactly how you feel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Uggh Jennifer you are so annoying with all of your condescending words & smug looks to Nicole & Chloe over these past few months. I would actually love this stupid storyline if Jen walked in on Dan & Chloe " in-flagrant "

Of course that will never happen :( The dull & boring Ice Princess will win
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
SoapGal1
ANNE!!!!

Dammit Drugboy!

Disowned.

Eh, I'm used to you not being able to face the truth.

I really hope Sami goes around and rubs it in everyone's faces when Nick makes his intentions clear. And while she's wrong to tell people that Will is going to go for full custody, she's absolutely right about the paternity test.

I'm still stunned by how nicely the ericole story is unfolding. It'll be interesting to see if stepping up to save Nicole changes Eric. I was channeling EJ and thinking "Not the face!" when the the guy hit Eric. Nicole, though - less sobbing, more calling 911, girl!

I'm glad that Maggie told Daniel about Chloe's scheme. Now we need a scene where Magstor discuss it.

Abby - go sleep with someone. Anyone. Just put this story out of its misery.

Anne! :wub: My only complaint is that Nicole should be in these scenes, too. I can understand her reluctance to meddle in Daniel's life anymore, but imo, she should think Chloe would be better for him than Jen is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Eric & Nicole can't wait for what is coming next
Offline Profile Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I am not a fan of an Eric and Nicole pairing. I would prefer Eric stick with his vows.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 20 2013, 02:09 PM
So they're through with Doug and Julie? Two words, Days of Our Lives:

Posted Image
I :wub: this so much. She totally had this look with Sami today who TOTALLY deserved the look.

I can't pinpoint why, but Julie is awesome when she gets her bitch on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

does anyone else remember that scene a while back where Gabi, Abby, and I think Mel are talking about sex and Abby says something like she's shocked Gabi hasn't had sex with Will yet? I thought after that she said she & her bfs were doing it all the time or something like that. This virginal storyline just seems like a complete rewrite...
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 20 2013, 07:05 PM
does anyone else remember that scene a while back where Gabi, Abby, and I think Mel are talking about sex and Abby says something like she's shocked Gabi hasn't had sex with Will yet? I thought after that she said she & her bfs were doing it all the time or something like that. This virginal storyline just seems like a complete rewrite...
It is. Melanie, Gabi, and Abigail talked about her having sex with Chad more than once, but I do remember the exact scene you're talking about. When the whore Melanie is saying you should talk to Abigail about sex then you know Abigail is having lots of it. They never aired the sex scenes between Chad and Abigail, but it was said more than once that they had sex. I hate this storyline because its never going to end up good enough. Cameron is not worthy of her newfound re-virginized self. Chad probably wasn't either, but whatever.

I kinda wish they were just doing Abigail/Chad, but I wasn't too crazy about that pairing either. Not sure where I would go with this, Abigail is too good for everyone they put her with.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 20 2013, 07:14 PM
blueskies
Feb 20 2013, 07:05 PM
It is. Melanie, Gabi, and Abigail talked about her having sex with Chad more than once, but I do remember the exact scene you're talking about. When the whore Melanie is saying you should talk to Abigail about sex then you know Abigail is having lots of it. They never aired the sex scenes between Chad and Abigail, but it was said more than once that they had sex. I hate this storyline because its never going to end up good enough. Cameron is not worthy of her newfound re-virginized self. Chad probably wasn't either, but whatever.

I kinda wish they were just doing Abigail/Chad, but I wasn't too crazy about that pairing either. Not sure where I would go with this, Abigail is too good for everyone they put her with.
okay, glad to know i'm not crazy, lol.

And wasn't Abby in college whenever she left Salem?? I thought it was her and Chelsea in college in like 2007. Anyway, neither here nor there I suppose in that part.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Feb 20 2013, 06:36 PM
I am not a fan of an Eric and Nicole pairing. I would prefer Eric stick with his vows.
Because that would be so interesting........
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

SoapGal1
We all hope that Daniel will choose Chloe over you, Jen.

And then leave town.
I just want to know why so many Salemites seem to think it would be a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Thing if Parker's parents reconciled and decided to give their relationship another shot. Yeah, Daniel's an egotistical ass and Chloe's currently a manipulative schemer, but once upon a time, they supposedly loved each other. He wanted her so much, he pursued her while she was engaged to another man. Chloe attempted suicide when he left her. They both made mistakes that contributed to the breakup of their marriage, BUT there were several other people muddying the waters and interfering in that relationship too. And maybe, if Parker's paternity test hadn't been tampered with, they might have tried harder to save the marriage, if only for the baby's sake. I take a dim view of Chloe's activities right now, but I can't blame her in the abstract, for wanting to put her marriage/family back together. And why isn't anyone at least conceding that it might be a good thing for Parker if his mother and father got back together? Based on what we've seen of Jen-Jen's parenting, she'd probably want to send the kid off to boarding school like JJ so she can have Daniel all to herself.

This storyline, on the whole, is just really, really bad. It might be infinitesimally less awful if the three principals were acting their age. But everyone seems stuck at the middle school level, hurling juvenile insults and using juvenile tactics. Even the emotions seem stunted and childish, from Jen-Jen's obsessiveness to Chloe's taunts to Daniel's apparent cluelessness. He could set Chloe straight in five minutes if he really tried. I still think he enjoys having her and Jennifer fighting over him.
Edited by Romancer66, Feb 20 2013, 07:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Feb 20 2013, 07:54 PM
SoapGal1
We all hope that Daniel will choose Chloe over you, Jen.

And then leave town.
I just want to know why so many Salemites seem to think it would be a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Thing if Parker's parents reconciled and decided to give their relationship another shot. Yeah, Daniel's an egotistical ass and Chloe's currently a manipulative schemer, but once upon a time, they supposedly loved each other. He wanted her so much, he pursued her while she was engaged to another man. Chloe attempted suicide when he left her. They both made mistakes that contributed to the breakup of their marriage, BUT there were several other people muddying the waters and interfering in that relationship too. And maybe, if Parker's paternity test hadn't been tampered with, they might have tried harder to save the marriage, if only for the baby's sake. I take a dim view of Chloe's activities right now, but I can't blame her in the abstract, for wanting to put her marriage/family back together. And why isn't anyone at least conceding that it might be a good thing for Parker if his mother and father got back together? Based on what we've seen of Jen-Jen's parenting, she'd probably want to send the kid off to boarding school like JJ so she can have Daniel all to herself.

This storyline, on the whole, is just really, really bad. It might be infinitesimally less awful if the three principals were acting their age. But everyone seems stuck at the middle school level, hurling juvenile insults and using juvenile tactics. Even the emotions seem stunted and childish, from Jen-Jen's obsessiveness to Chloe's taunts to Daniel's apparent cluelessness. He could set Chloe straight in five minutes if he really tried. I still think he enjoys having her and Jennifer fighting over him.
Every since Daniel found out Chloe had a Philip's baby he has become duller and almost numb. It is not like him NOT to be getting on with a girl he is dating since he was groping most of his patients, remember the dinner where he was flirting with both Kate AND Chelsea? He seems to be in a zombie like state, I thought it was pretty horrible the way he dumped Chloe, then again she had been lying to him for months so it was a bad situation all together.

The storyline now is very very bad, it is very Middle School and it is making me intensely dislike Jennifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

vettejb
Feb 20 2013, 01:25 PM
cord08
Feb 20 2013, 01:13 PM
I want a Sami/Julie showdown.
I want a "Julie Williams Found Guilty of Sami Brady Roberts DiMera Hernandez DiMera Murder" headline in the Salem newspaper.
:tounge: And Julie will get off because a fabulous diva can't be in jail!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

No one in St. Luke's heard the commotion going on in the rectory? :huh1: The church ain't that damn big!

Loved Sami reminding Julie that Will is a Horton as well. It really shouldn't need to be pointed out though.

Anytime Daniel's apartment is shown a smile appears on my face. I want to live there! Jealous of Chloe.

Cameron is such a poorly developed character. And it's a shame because Owens and Mansi have chemistry. I want to get behind the pairing, but I'm finding it difficult to. Cameron should've been scrapped, and Tomlin/Whitesell should've brought Owens on as Ben Reardon (Carver?) to pair with Abigail.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

jam6242
Feb 20 2013, 01:57 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 20 2013, 01:51 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:47 PM
jam6242
Feb 20 2013, 01:44 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
This makes me sad.
me too!!! Especially if there's some sort of resolution to whatever's going on with Bo. Regardless of what TPTB have in store for that, Hope needs her father. Plus, Julie's been quite active with sticking her nose in Gabi & Nick's business. If there is a custody hearing, her not being there would be awkward.
Any way we can get TPTB to give us more Doug & Julie???
Susan said the only thing that can be done is for fans to post on the Days websites, etc. But they said they didn't like to ask people to do that. They sounded very pessimistic. Susan implied that tptb think Julie is redundant because they have Maggie around to represent the old guard.

How great would it be if Julie and Maggie had a scene a week just to snark on the younger generation. Julie can tell Daniel he's a whore and knock (literally if need be)the idea into Maggie's and Jennifer's head. Maggie can point out Sami that she'sa being a hypocritic for not telling Lucas about Will and now demanding a voice in a custody battle which she. is stirring up.

I like how Julie actually called Sami on her shit. I agree it would be nice to see the conflict in the Horton family about the baby. I would prefer that so much more than the chest beating of Rafe and Sami. Seriously you two stop 'helping'. The situation would've been figured out by now if you stop 'helping' so much. :toetap:

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic