Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (34,943 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

National Enquirer

Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage

Nicole almost confides in Chloe

Gabi expresses deep concern about Nick

Kristen invites Chad to live at the mansion with her

Sami tells EJ that she wants Nick Fallon gone.

Nick tells Gabi he wants to step up their plans

jcren via Twitter

**UPDATED 2/23**

Monday ("Rushing the Wedding")
Nick suggests to Gabi that they get married sooner than planned; Rafe and Kate get intimate.

Tuesday ("Questions")
Kate wants to know how Rafe feels about their relationship; Nick confides in Gabi about his time in jail.

Wednesday ("Getting Rid of Nick")
Vargas vows to get revenge on Nick; Nicole realizes that Chloe is using her.

Thursday ("Moving In")
Brady tells Victor and Maggie about his new living arrangements; Nancy arrives in Salem determined to help her daughter win Daniel's heart.

Friday ("Stefano Returns")
Stefano returns home; Nancy causes problems for Daniel and Jennifer; Chloe takes advantage of an intoxicated Daniel.

Stefano, John, and Nancy all return to Salem.
In between romps, Sami and EJ plot to get rid of Nick.
Sonny and Will realize Nick’s true intentions.
Eric and Hope offer Vargas a place in their prison release program, but he may have a different agenda.
Kayla and Maxine convince Daniel and Jennifer to come to Maxine’s Nurse of the Year party.
Nicole figures out that Chloe is using her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Ugh. Roman. Go away.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Go away Fauxman, nobody wants you. Nobody likes you. Nobody.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

I'm not much of an EJ fan. But I can get behind some EJami plotting against Nick.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

uh oh. Roman's first appearance in how long and he's comforting Marlena? :ermm: Just kidding. He's going back into the closet when their one scene is over.
looks like Kristen is trying to get all of the Dimeras back into the mansion. Next up, EJ?
Speaking of EJ, I LOVE that Sami tells him that she wants Nick gone. Please put those words into action!
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 20 2013, 02:59 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 20 2013, 01:13 PM
Ugh. Roman. Go away.
So exactly how does Sami want Ej to get rid of Nick? More annoying Sami.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Same characters, different week.
are any of these stories really progressing anywhere?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Quote:

Ejami plotting together :cheer: , can't wait to see what they have in store for Cray Cray Nick :popcorn:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

YES! YES! YES!

More Chad & Kristen scenes! I hope he takes her up on her offer and move back into the DiMansion...

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM
Kristen invites Chad to live at the mansion with her
YESSSS! Kristen, Brady, Stefano, and Chad.... now just mix in EJami and I will pee my pants with anticipation.

My dreams are coming true.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
I'm giddy about this spoiler because, to me, this is the point of having Sami with EJ rather than some other guy.

Lil
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 01:36 PM
Miss Rhi
I'm giddy about this spoiler because, to me, this is the point of having Sami with EJ rather than some other guy.
Even though I despise her..and for the most part EJ...I'm inclined to agree with you here. She's always been a selfish, scheming bitch. And no matter what, she will be heavily featured in this story so it makes more sense to me to have her go to the DiMeras to take Nick down than to Dudley Fuckin' Eyebrows Do-right.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Gosh...my initial reaction to that Marlena/Roman spoiler was 'awww' :wub: Then I remembered this is Fauxman instead of Roman as played by Wayne Northrup and I was like :x What a difference an actor makes. :shame:

So it sounds like Gabi is starting to buy a vowel here when it comes to her beloved. Interesting.

I'm betting this is the first stage of getting all the DiMeras under one roof. The idea of Brady & EJ and Kristen & Sami living in the same house makes me :laugh:

So Sami wants Nick gone - and makes sure to tell EJ? Hmmmm...wonder how they'll plot to make that happen? Can't wait to see it!

Lil
Member Avatar

After Creamed SPinach Mouth offers Marlena some comforting garbled mess meant to be words, can he please get hit by a train?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I wonder if she'll be pregnant again- Marlena that is...

Ejami plotting against Nick...hmm, so by gone does she mean just out of Salem or by death?

I still can't get over Kristen inviting Chad to live at the DiMansion with her. Might sound boring to some, but I love me some Chad scenes with his family! and ofcourse Abigail :wub:
Edited by Oak Alley, Feb 20 2013, 01:47 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Lil
Feb 20 2013, 01:44 PM
After Creamed SPinach Mouth offers Marlena some comforting garbled mess meant to be words, can he please get hit by a train?
Omg :lol: I'm dying of laughter here.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 20 2013, 01:46 PM
I wonder if she'll be pregnant again- Marlena that is...

Ejami plotting against Nick...hmm, so by gone does she mean just out of Salem or by death?

I still can't get over Kristen inviting Chad to live at the DiMansion with her. Might sound boring to some, but I love me some Chad scenes with his family! and ofcourse Abigail :wub:
The only baby that needs to be on this show (aside from Marlena's soon-to-be-newborn-namesake)... is John & Marlena's child that she was pregnant with when she "died" in 1987. Seriously, they even talked about having more children, Marlena still doesn't know what happened during those years...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yay, Chad and Kristen! I'm all for a Roman/Marlena friendship, but let's not make this something it isn't, days.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 20 2013, 01:41 PM
Gosh...my initial reaction to that Marlena/Roman spoiler was 'awww' :wub: Then I remembered this is Fauxman instead of Roman as played by Wayne Northrup and I was like :x What a difference an actor makes. :shame:
This is so true. Actually, it's just that JT and DH have like .... negative chemistry. And she's the kind that pretty much has chemistry with everything. You could put a potted plant next to her and there would be chemistry... but not JT.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Lil
Feb 20 2013, 01:44 PM
Can you please listen to Lil, show? Please? It's for the good of everybody and the disappointment of no one.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply