Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (35,309 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

I think it's weird that there are three returns this week. I wonder if we're about to see another story shift. It's a good bit early for that, but I do wonder.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 25 2013, 12:39 PM
I think it's weird that there are three returns this week. I wonder if we're about to see another story shift. It's a good bit early for that, but I do wonder.
Nancy is just adding to that lame story. Maybe she will bring it some much needed life, but I hate that she supports Daniel and Chloe. Makes no sense. He's a jackass.

Stefano is adding to Brady and Kristen, which was losing steam. And I'm guessing John is coming back to put a stop to Brady living in DiMansion. I think these three are just coming in to add spice to these stories that have been going on for a while now. John and Stefano don't really feel like returns to me because they've been around really. They're mentioned daily, just not onscreen, but I'm thrilled to have Stefano back from that corner of DiMansion talking on his phone.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

It's nice to see Kayla in a spoiler, but I am getting impatient with this dayplayer stuff. I hope they remember her long history as a nurse; they've shown they can handle the history references so there's no excuse not to do it.

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Feb 25 2013, 09:01 AM
Laufeyson
Feb 25 2013, 07:40 AM
I don't understand why they are destroying Nicole and Chloe's friendship.
IMHO it needs to happen. There are certain characters on soaps that should NEVER get along if the history has been established. I never brought this friendship between them....flesh eating bacteria and all....

Just like I never brought NIcole and Sami warming up to one another...if Kate and Sami ever get along, I know I've gone into another universe.
Chloe and Nicole, Kate and Sami, Nicole and Sami...they are not as bad or far fetched as Ej and Sami!

I really liked that Nicole had a friend, even if it is Chloe so I hate to see it end. I'm thinking Chloe must die or something because she is no longer filming and SC's interview sounded like Parker is still filming....unless I read that wrong.

Cathalina

Yeah...okay...so EJ and Sami plan to get rid of Nick between romps? Willing to bet Vargas decides to go after pregnant Gabi instead jeopardizing the baby. And this is the fantastic mother? Lovely.

samwel

Cathalina
Feb 25 2013, 06:21 PM
Yeah...okay...so EJ and Sami plan to get rid of Nick between romps? Willing to bet Vargas decides to go after pregnant Gabi instead jeopardizing the baby. And this is the fantastic mother? Lovely.
Does Sami and EJ hire Vargas? from the spoilers it seems as if he is around with an agenda while EJ and Sami are working on their plan and each other :wub: :lol:

TFP the spoilers, cannot wait to see EJAMI plotting and while in bed too, AWESOME :wub2:

cord08

Am I the only one who thinks of newswoman Elizabeth Vargas every time I read a Vargas spoiler? This is not good.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 25 2013, 12:01 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM
Stefano, John, and Nancy all return to Salem.
In between romps, Sami and EJ plot to get rid of Nick.
Sonny and Will realize Nickís true intentions.
Eric and Hope offer Vargas a place in their prison release program, but he may have a different agenda.
Kayla and Maxine convince Daniel and Jennifer to come to Maxineís Nurse of the Year party.
Nicole figures out that Chloe is using her.
Can we NOT see every one of EJami's romps? I'm sure it would be adequate to just have them in bed plotting.

Hope makes an appearance! yay! (i really hope Vargas isn't the mysterious stranger that's supposed to give Hope more to do, though.)

Maxine is "Nurse of the Year"?? I guess we should be glad Mel's gone, or I'm sure it would be Mel who was "Nurse of the Year".
I disagree i want every single EJ and Samantha romp we can get. After years of Sami romps with Lucas and Rafe. Then having to endure Ej and Nicole romps i say we Ejami fans should be getting a lot of romps to make up for what we had to witness for the pass 7 years.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

DawnElicia
Feb 25 2013, 10:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Miss Rhi
Eric and Hope offer Vargas a place in their prison release program, but he may have a different agenda.
Kayla and Maxine convince Daniel and Jennifer to come to Maxineís Nurse of the Year party.
Can we NOT see every one of EJami's romps? I'm sure it would be adequate to just have them in bed plotting.

Hope makes an appearance! yay! (i really hope Vargas isn't the mysterious stranger that's supposed to give Hope more to do, though.)

Maxine is "Nurse of the Year"?? I guess we should be glad Mel's gone, or I'm sure it would be Mel who was "Nurse of the Year".
I disagree i want every single EJ and Samantha romp we can get. After years of Sami romps with Lucas and Rafe. Then having to endure Ej and Nicole romps i say we Ejami fans should be getting a lot of romps to make up for what we had to witness for the pass 7 years.
Bo & Hope were love scene-less from 2005-2011. If a couple needs to constantly be shown as romping each other, then TPTB must be trying to convince the viewers that the pairing is supposed to be a good one &/or make viewers like the pairing. Besides which, didn't Sami & EJ already have grief sex last year? & haven't they already had a romp scene or two since getting back together 2-3 weeks ago? do we really need to see yet another one? the show isn't called "Days of Sami & EJ's love life". It's one thing to have characters have scenes in bed and imply that they've been sleeping together. It's completely different to have the writers show us every time they do it. If anything, that should put up red flags that the relationship isn't going to last & so they're trying to pack in as much for the fanbase as they can before the pairing is over.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Historically there always seem to be a few couples they focus on for love scenes. It had been Safe, EJole and Bradison. More recently it's been Nabi and Bristen. I won't be the least bit surprised to see EJami join that list. The actors seem to be in the demographic they tend to focus on...just as Bope and Jarlena were during their heyday.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 25 2013, 09:33 AM
Partnersincrime
Feb 25 2013, 08:50 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Feb 25 2013, 08:22 AM
Laufeyson
Feb 25 2013, 07:40 AM
I don't understand why they are destroying Nicole and Chloe's friendship.
Chloe and Nicole having any sort of friendship is hard to believe in the first place, given that Nicole once tried to kill her.
she did not try to kill chloe but she did put her in danger when she abotaged Chloe's surgery
She gave Chloe flesh eating bacteria. That can be fatal, so yes she did try to kill Chloe.
I agree Chloe and Nicole should have never been friends in the first place. I found it silly that they went there anyways. Nicole did too much stuff to Chloe.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 25 2013, 11:03 PM
DawnElicia
Feb 25 2013, 10:40 PM
Supergirlx2
Miss Rhi

Bo & Hope were love scene-less from 2005-2011. If a couple needs to constantly be shown as romping each other, then TPTB must be trying to convince the viewers that the pairing is supposed to be a good one &/or make viewers like the pairing. Besides which, didn't Sami & EJ already have grief sex last year? & haven't they already had a romp scene or two since getting back together 2-3 weeks ago? do we really need to see yet another one? the show isn't called "Days of Sami & EJ's love life". It's one thing to have characters have scenes in bed and imply that they've been sleeping together. It's completely different to have the writers show us every time they do it. If anything, that should put up red flags that the relationship isn't going to last & so they're trying to pack in as much for the fanbase as they can before the pairing is over.
Im not saying it should be the days of EJ and Samantha I dont mind that. I am just saying that I want EJ and Samantha to have their fair share of love scenes.

Bo and Hope was my first days couple they hooked me from the start. They had their fair share of love scenes before they had thay big break in between. Im just saying that its EJ and Samantha time to have some love scenes.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Angie79
Feb 24 2013, 12:53 AM

Wednesday ("Getting Rid of Nick")
Nicole realizes that Chloe is using her.

Geez! Can't Nicole catch a break? What else are they going to take away from her? :shame:

Kriss4

granolagirl
Feb 25 2013, 01:09 PM
It's nice to see Kayla in a spoiler, but I am getting impatient with this dayplayer stuff. I hope they remember her long history as a nurse; they've shown they can handle the history references so there's no excuse not to do it.
Yeah, I just saw this spoiler myself, and I'm glad to see Kayla mentioned, but I'm ready to see something more personal and in depth for her. She's more than just a doctor and supportive friend.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kriss4
Feb 26 2013, 12:20 AM
granolagirl
Feb 25 2013, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I just saw this spoiler myself, and I'm glad to see Kayla mentioned, but I'm ready to see something more personal and in depth for her. She's more than just a doctor and supportive friend.

they should give Hope & Kayla a joint story - two birds, one stone!

WillFan
Member Avatar

SOF Spoilers

Getting together.

Nick continues to deepen how much heís hated by many of his fellow Salemites. A few of them take breaks from sex just to contemplate how they can get rid of him. Will goes off on his cousin for being a homophobe, but Nick has deeper issues to worry about.

After her fight with Chloe, Abby trails around town until she bursts into the changing room at Salem General and spots Cameronís willie. This manages to bring them closer together. They arenít the only ones getting close. Roman comforts Marlena as her marriages seems to crumble.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-march-4-8/
Edited by WillFan, Feb 26 2013, 05:10 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Wow... That's it for next week?? Are they shitting me?? How riveting! NOT!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

After her fight with Chloe, Abby trails around town until she bursts into the changing room at Salem General and spots Cameronís willie. This manages to bring them closer together.

Seriously? :facepalm:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 07:00 AM
i sure that not all what happen next week but i do it find sad this are the spoilers that allow to relase to make people tune in
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 07:00 AM
People aren't watching and I don't blame them. Parts of the writing have improved but the stories not so much. And tiic are not interested in listening to their fans so they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. There's only so much patience I myself have with this show and it's wearing thin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply