Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (35,221 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

Hmm ... I'm looking forward to another week of not watching. More time for more important things.

But I do agree with LL, and believe whole-heartedly that Will is going to end up seriously hurt (physically) by all of this. But ultimately, I think it WILL be EJ's fault, because obviously he & Sami have to have angst eventually, and poor Johnny & Sydney have been through enough, me thinks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

The Scorpion
Feb 24 2013, 05:07 PM
Stefano comes back, me like :) Ok that Kate banging Rafe, fine, but that she wonders what he feels / thinks?? Fail! Kate should not even be interested in the dullest guy in Salem my goodness this woman was married to Stefano Dimera, and now she is suddenly drawn to lameass Rafe? Yeah right. And Dannifer / Chloe useless storyline this story should be abandoned pronto! Chloe is a very sexy woman and she should not waste her time on a boring doctor when there are far more interesting men in Salem, lol
I agree with most of your comments. Skate all the way! Rafe is dull with everyone except Nicole. I love them together!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 26 2013, 02:16 PM
gailwinters
Feb 26 2013, 01:19 PM
lysie
Feb 26 2013, 11:56 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 11:55 AM
Is it my imagination or are the spoilers very, very (like extra) light for next week?

Why am I thinking that Ej comes up with the brilliant idea to dig up to Nick's prison time and bring that convict out and have him target Nick...why do I have the funny feeling that this person in his attempt to target Nick will affect Will instead...then Sami won't know what to do with herself....she won't blame anyone but EJ for coming up with the plot, when in reality it won't even be his fault....

I'm really, really, really thinking Will is the one that will be getting hurt physically in this.
It's not your imagination and it's very intentional.
I'm intrigued. Can you elaborate......or maybe I should ask MAY you elaborate?
I think she's referring to the light spoilers.

I think Days has reigned in all the spoilers.

Yeah, they've certainly gotten thin. I just wondered if there has been anything like an "official" statement about it.

Like others mentioned, I actually like not knowing everything that's going to happen, but I'm weak, so if they're out there, I'll read them.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 11:55 AM
Is it my imagination or are the spoilers very, very (like extra) light for next week?

Why am I thinking that Ej comes up with the brilliant idea to dig up to Nick's prison time and bring that convict out and have him target Nick...why do I have the funny feeling that this person in his attempt to target Nick will affect Will instead...then Sami won't know what to do with herself....she won't blame anyone but EJ for coming up with the plot, when in reality it won't even be his fault....

I'm really, really, really thinking Will is the one that will be getting hurt physically in this.
I think you're right. If Will gets hurt, and Sami blaming EJ would be a good twist. Brilliant.

MericP
Member Avatar

I know this isn't popular but I could care less if Will gets hurt.

It won't make this story that much better.

Sami and EJ scheming is going to fail. Somehow.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

Deverauxfan
Feb 26 2013, 12:28 PM
I guess it could be Will getting injured. It's wishing thinking on my part that Lucas actually gets a love interest and a story. Then again the physical therapist and Lucas can meet at Will's appointment.
I hope the physical therapist is for Lucas....we don't know yet though...but the casting call is for a female and since Will is gay, she can still be Will's PT and romance his dad on the side....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 26 2013, 03:01 PM
SoapGal1
gailwinters
lysie
Feb 26 2013, 11:56 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'm intrigued. Can you elaborate......or maybe I should ask MAY you elaborate?

Yeah, they've certainly gotten thin. I just wondered if there has been anything like an "official" statement about it.

Like others mentioned, I actually like not knowing everything that's going to happen, but I'm weak, so if they're out there, I'll read them.
Didn't Ryan or Mandy say via twitter that Days was clamping down on spoilers? I think that is what Lysie means.

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 05:50 PM
gailwinters
Feb 26 2013, 03:01 PM
SoapGal1
gailwinters

Didn't Ryan or Mandy say via twitter that Days was clamping down on spoilers? I think that is what Lysie means.
I don't know what they've said, but I know that's true.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

michelle
Feb 26 2013, 12:44 PM
blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 12:39 PM
so John comes back into town and the first thing he does is walk in on Brady and Kristen doing it again?? :lol:

Wth happened to locking their doors, lmao. I vote for doing it on the couch in the town square!
Clearly, those two WANT an audience for their sex show.
Yeah...it's like they are giving out free tickets or something.

blueskies
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 26 2013, 06:25 PM
michelle
blueskies
so John comes back into town and the first thing he does is walk in on Brady and Kristen doing it again?? :lol:

Wth happened to locking their doors, lmao. I vote for doing it on the couch in the town square!
I'm only shocked Kristen hasn't taped them, sent it to everyone online, and then cried to Brady about their "privacy being invaded".

AFaithL

blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 07:09 PM
SocRMum1
michelle
blueskies

I'm only shocked Kristen hasn't taped them, sent it to everyone online, and then cried to Brady about their "privacy being invaded".
Kristen and Brady are clearly exhibitionists. I'm not a bit surprised that their inability to lock doors continues at the DiMansion. All that's left is public sex --- which they are clearly dying to do.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 08:18 PM
blueskies
SocRMum1
michelle

Kristen and Brady are clearly exhibitionists. I'm not a bit surprised that their inability to lock doors continues at the DiMansion. All that's left is public sex --- which they are clearly dying to do.
lol, i seriously cannot think of any other couple who has been walked in on more than once.....yeah, i got nothing!

AFaithL

blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 11:07 PM
AFaithL
blueskies
SocRMum1

lol, i seriously cannot think of any other couple who has been walked in on more than once.....yeah, i got nothing!
I'm just TIRED of John being the one who is walking in on them all the time. If we're going to get a fresh round of "somebody walks in on Brady and Kristen", at least let it be a different character. Like Daniel. Or Sami. Or Stefano. Hell, even Victor would be more entertaining than another round of John walking in.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 11:30 PM
blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 11:07 PM
AFaithL
blueskies

I'm just TIRED of John being the one who is walking in on them all the time. If we're going to get a fresh round of "somebody walks in on Brady and Kristen", at least let it be a different character. Like Daniel. Or Sami. Or Stefano. Hell, even Victor would be more entertaining than another round of John walking in.

You know, Victor walking in on them would be freaking awesome. The only thing better might be Victor and Stefano walking in on them at the same time. I'm not sure logistically how that would happen, but oh well.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Stefano needs a better security system. Random salemites just walkin' all up in his mansion, spying his daughter having sex with that "idiot son of John Black" :P

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

WillFan
Feb 26 2013, 05:08 AM

After her fight with Chloe, Abby trails around town until she bursts into the changing room at Salem General and spots Cameronís willie. This manages to bring them closer together.
LOL, for real??? :laugh: :huh?: :facepalm:

Atleast Chad appears this week with Kristen. THAT I can't wait for!! Love him! :wub: - and his scenes with his siblings.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Sariah
Feb 26 2013, 11:30 AM
I'm really disappointed that Nancy is turning out to be pro-Dan and all for reuniting him with Chloe. I had hopes that she would come back ready to mess him up and do some serious damage for what he did to Chloe in the past. Unfortunately, she's yet another character being brought in for stupid Dannifer angst and to make the a u d i e n c e root for Dr. Orange-Glo and St. Jen to be together basking in their twu wuv.

What a waste of potential Nancy awesomeness.

If all Nancy is doing is pimping this loser SL, I might cry.

However, weren't there some rumors awhile back that Nancy would be mixing it up with Kate?

MericP
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 05:48 PM
Deverauxfan
I guess it could be Will getting injured. It's wishing thinking on my part that Lucas actually gets a love interest and a story. Then again the physical therapist and Lucas can meet at Will's appointment.
I hope the physical therapist is for Lucas....we don't know yet though...but the casting call is for a female and since Will is gay, she can still be Will's PT and romance his dad on the side....
I do think that Will is the one who will be hurt in all this - physically I mean.

I think whatever plan EJ and Sami concoct - especially since it seems like Sami wants EJ to do the footwork, will backfire.

The target is Nick but Will is going to feel the wrath. Just my two cents.

The PT should be for Lucas; that sexy man deserves a woman, stat.

MericP
Member Avatar

blueskies
SocRMum1
michelle
blueskies

Kinky Kristen.

:lol:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar

MericP
Feb 27 2013, 10:33 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 26 2013, 05:48 PM
Deverauxfan
I do think that Will is the one who will be hurt in all this - physically I mean.

I think whatever plan EJ and Sami concoct - especially since it seems like Sami wants EJ to do the footwork, will backfire.

The target is Nick but Will is going to feel the wrath. Just my two cents.

The PT should be for Lucas; that sexy man deserves a woman, stat.
You said the operative word there...SHOULD....I have no faith that Days will do him justice....he'd probably be doing nothing and relegated to the Roman role...Bryan is too good and still young for that shit....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply