Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (34,951 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

I sure hope that whatever happens this week and as a result of EJ and Sami's plotting that it keeps Sami from becoming the hero in this story. Right now, I don't see any way around that, and that makes me very unhappy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

^ I just want Marlena to lay a death-stare/slap heard round the world combo on that smug fugly bitch lol Not for any particular reason...just because lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 27 2013, 10:35 AM
I sure hope that whatever happens this week and as a result of EJ and Sami's plotting that it keeps Sami from becoming the hero in this story. Right now, I don't see any way around that, and that makes me very unhappy.
I think LL's speculation of Ejami's plotting leading to Will getting hurt would be interesting and wouldn't make Sami look like a hero. She should continue to play the role of a well-intentioned antagonist who's interference ends up creating more harm than help. As to the ultimate hero, I assume whoever is on #TeamLetCoolerHeadsPrevail will be the ones who ultimately save the day in this story. My money is on the combination of Rafe and Hope.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

^ Or Sonny and Lucas with a little help from Justin.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 27 2013, 11:01 AM
lysie
I think LL's speculation of Ejami's plotting leading to Will getting hurt would be interesting and wouldn't make Sami look like a hero. She should continue to play the role of a well-intentioned antagonist who's interference ends up creating more harm than help. As to the ultimate hero, I assume whoever is on #TeamLetCoolerHeadsPrevail will be the ones who ultimately save the day in this story. My money is on the combination of Rafe and Hope.
What you've outlined would be the ideal scenario for me. As for the cooler heads brigade, I wouldn't mind seeing Lucas in that mix. Sami as the hero here would just be too much. It seems that in this story Sami has been even more polarizing than usual, which doesn't seem like the greatest thing for the hero to be.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Feb 27 2013, 11:09 AM
^ Or Sonny and Lucas with a little help from Justin.
Yeah, I think they are a possibility as well. The way I see the roles in this story playing out...

Victims - Will, Gabi, baby
Antagonists - Sami, EJ, Nick
Heroes - Rafe, Hope, Lucas, Sonny, Marlena
Wild Card - Kate

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
lysie
I almost don't care who it is as long as it's not her. Hopefully, it will start turning that direction soon.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I just watched tomorrows show. It's on iTunes.

I just don't see the inmate coming to town having anything to do with EJ & Sami.

The setup is Eric wants to do a prison outreach. He talks to Hope who tells him he needs to start small, by helping those about to be released integrate into society.

It then shows Vargus counting down the days until his release.

And he's gunning for Nick.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Feb 27 2013, 11:48 AM
tomsawyer
lysie
I almost don't care who it is as long as it's not her. Hopefully, it will start turning that direction soon.
The convict coming out of prison just around the time that Ejami are hatching a plot has to be related....so my money is that in the end both Ej and Sami will be the ones responsible for Will getting hurt, if that is the way the story turns later this spring....(maybe by May sweeps)....Sami might be 'right' about Nick in the short term, but she was never right about Gabi and her focus on Gabi first has really screwed up everything for her own son....is she would have focused on Nick from the get go, maybe she would have already figured out what he was planning. In the end, she'll be the one responsible for everything, not any time of heroine.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JessicaLeigh
Feb 27 2013, 11:17 AM
tomsawyer
lysie
What you've outlined would be the ideal scenario for me. As for the cooler heads brigade, I wouldn't mind seeing Lucas in that mix. Sami as the hero here would just be too much. It seems that in this story Sami has been even more polarizing than usual, which doesn't seem like the greatest thing for the hero to be.
I agree. I think they are intentionally writing it so that however well intentioned Sami might be at heart, she's going to end up making things much, much worse. Interviews seem to be indicating that Sami is reverting back to her bad girl ways down the road - so I don't see how they'll paint her as a hero if that's the case.

I also like the idea that Lucas would be one of the key players on #TeamCoolerHeadsPrevail. Rafe is too emotionally stung by the back and forth with Sami so if anything I think he'll struggle more than most to not want to go after Sami (and Will) in order to 'protect' Gabi. Lucas would be much more likely to see the bigger picture for everyone.

Aurora214

I for one actually would like to see Chloe and Daniel back together. I can't stand Jennifer.

ges
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 20 2013, 01:49 PM
Yay, Chad and Kristen! I'm all for a Roman/Marlena friendship, but let's not make this something it isn't, days.
I hope that roman's wig doesn't fall off. Seriously he serves no purpose other than to be Marlena's little bitch.
Oh, and Brady is dumber than dirt and deserves what ever he gets. You know Days sucks when all these old bags are sleeping with young guys. who is going to sleep with Nancy, Chad? Gross. Who hasn't banged kate in this town? Great-grandmother sex Rafe? Really?
How dumb has this show become. Oh, and I hope Nick Fallon dies. :moon:

annie21

AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 11:30 PM
blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 11:07 PM
AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 08:18 PM
blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 07:09 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Kristen and Brady are clearly exhibitionists. I'm not a bit surprised that their inability to lock doors continues at the DiMansion. All that's left is public sex --- which they are clearly dying to do.
lol, i seriously cannot think of any other couple who has been walked in on more than once.....yeah, i got nothing!
I'm just TIRED of John being the one who is walking in on them all the time. If we're going to get a fresh round of "somebody walks in on Brady and Kristen", at least let it be a different character. Like Daniel. Or Sami. Or Stefano. Hell, even Victor would be more entertaining than another round of John walking in.

Re: bolded. You mean like Jennifer? That still makes no sense to me because it led nowhere and accomplished nothing. Well, except maybe that there was a screenshot-worthy moment of a bug-eyed Jennifer's reaction, but I'm pretty sure I could have lived without that.

Edited by annie21, Feb 27 2013, 10:07 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Zap2it Week of March 4th

3/4, Sonny talks to Will about Nick's motives; Nick tells Gabi he wants to accelerate their marriage plans; Rafe and Kate get intimate; Daniel is stunned by Jennifer's decision; Chloe asks Nancy for help; Cameron comforts Abigail.

3/5, Kate asks Rafe about their relationship; Sami makes a request; Nick tells Gabi about his time in prison; Will asks Nick if he is homophobic; Kristen asks Chad to move into the mansion.

3/6, Kate tries to trick Will into telling her what's going on; Gabi worries that Nick isn't dealing with his past; E.J. and Sami scheme about Nick; Nicole comes close to admitting her feelings for Eric to Chloe.

3/7, Brady tells Victor and Maggie that he's moving in with Kristen; Nancy arrives in town; Maxine and Kayla try to get Daniel and Jennifer back together; Nicole realizes she can never be with Eric.

3/8, Roman consoles Marlena; Stefano returns to town; Nancy drives a wedge between Daniel and Jennifer; Chad reaches out to Abigail.

Lil
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 28 2013, 11:55 AM
Zap2it Week of March 4th

3/4, Sonny talks to Will about Nick's motives; Nick tells Gabi he wants to accelerate their marriage plans; Rafe and Kate get intimate; Daniel is stunned by Jennifer's decision; Chloe asks Nancy for help; Cameron comforts Abigail.

3/5, Kate asks Rafe about their relationship; Sami makes a request; Nick tells Gabi about his time in prison; Will asks Nick if he is homophobic; Kristen asks Chad to move into the mansion.

3/6, Kate tries to trick Will into telling her what's going on; Gabi worries that Nick isn't dealing with his past; E.J. and Sami scheme about Nick; Nicole comes close to admitting her feelings for Eric to Chloe.

3/7, Brady tells Victor and Maggie that he's moving in with Kristen; Nancy arrives in town; Maxine and Kayla try to get Daniel and Jennifer back together; Nicole realizes she can never be with Eric.

3/8, Roman consoles Marlena; Stefano returns to town; Nancy drives a wedge between Daniel and Jennifer; Chad reaches out to Abigail.
Cameron comforts Abigail? Why? Is seeing his willy so traumatizing?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

So there's ONE Marlena day and they waste it on that doofus posing as her second husband?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Lil
Feb 28 2013, 02:17 PM
Daytime
Zap2it Week of March 4th

Cameron comforts Abigail? Why? Is seeing his willy so traumatizing?
Maybe it's so damn big that she wept. :D

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Daytime
Zap2it Week of March 4th

I'm actually glad to read this, typical Nicole would throw sense and pride out the window and steam ahead trying to get a man knowing fully well they couldn't be together, KL's Brady, Daniel (ewww). She's so used to going after unavailable man that to see her used her head for once is a welcome relief. What makes this even more compelling is the fact that Eric is equally in love with her but because he is a priest he can't do anything about it. The way he was so flustered when she rocked than mini was cute and I loved what he said to her about wanting something that's not yours anymore. They are so self sacrificing and I must say I love that about my romances. The writers are handling this story so delicately when I had so little faith in them, I like it.

AFaithL

The Room Stops
Feb 28 2013, 04:52 PM
So there's ONE Marlena day and they waste it on that doofus posing as her second husband?
THIS. I'd rather see Kate consoling Marlena. Or rather yet, Marlena actually being allowed to share scenes with her HUSBAND, John.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 11:41 PM
AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 11:30 PM
blueskies
Feb 26 2013, 11:07 PM
AFaithL
Feb 26 2013, 08:18 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
lol, i seriously cannot think of any other couple who has been walked in on more than once.....yeah, i got nothing!
I'm just TIRED of John being the one who is walking in on them all the time. If we're going to get a fresh round of "somebody walks in on Brady and Kristen", at least let it be a different character. Like Daniel. Or Sami. Or Stefano. Hell, even Victor would be more entertaining than another round of John walking in.

You know, Victor walking in on them would be freaking awesome. The only thing better might be Victor and Stefano walking in on them at the same time. I'm not sure logistically how that would happen, but oh well.
I would pay good money to see those 2 walk in on Bristen! :laugh:

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply