Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (35,373 Views)
DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

SocRMum1
Feb 21 2013, 01:16 PM
camera shy
Feb 21 2013, 01:06 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 21 2013, 10:16 AM
camera shy
Feb 21 2013, 04:54 AM
Well we already had Ken Corday said that Ejami will be getting a lot of story which they are now, but the big question willl be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her. I think the 'big quesion' will start to come into play by May and who knows, maybe the answer to the it will be EJ is really the man for her.
That was the preview that KC gave for January. It's already played out.
I don't think it has and all the pimping of Safe certainly hasn't stopped. We know Ejami isn't going to last for more than a few months like any other couple......are people looking for it to go on for a at least a year? I think Ken Corday was talking about what's coming down the line and Ejami has just started as a couple and the big question doesn't come into play until after they're a couple. I asked if AS had said in that chat she and JS gave to their Ejami fans that Ejami were going to be pernanent (because that's the way some were acting about it) and people laughed and said no couple last forever (as if I didn't already know that) and now some don't even want to think there's a possiblility of them coming to an end. :shrug:
I can't speak for anyone else - but I don't want to act like there is no possibility that EJami will ever come to an end. I have no doubt they won't last forever. However, the earlier point made was that KC's comments were from a preview that appears to have already played out - and I agree with that. I definitely don't think he was commenting on something that won't develop until May.

Neither JS nor AS gave any definitive answer as to how long EJami will last but all indications seem to be they are still working together a great deal right now, so I personally think the chances are the EJami will remain together for the next several months. Something will no doubt eventually come between them but I don't think it has been filmed as yet. Of course - that's simply my gut feeling. :shrug:
Well, all I can say is IF it does come to and end ... I don't want it to be Rafe or any other of her past being the reason. There should be another reason other than that. Maybe Stefano or their families keeping them apart, sure I could see that happening. But Sami leaving EJ for Rafe or.. even Lucas would be just laughable. It would be continue of the triangle-hell for me. Triangle part 2.. no thanks!!

But on the other than we do know a certain writer love a certain SAFE... :-/ frankly in my opinion Sami and Rafe are much better as enemies not lovers.

If EJAMI breaks up I hope she stays single... and not continue jump from men to men.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

WillFan
Feb 26 2013, 05:08 AM
After her fight with Chloe, Abby trails around town until she bursts into the changing room at Salem General and spots Cameronís willie. This manages to bring them closer together.
Are you kidding me?? :blink: Why should I even bother. Abbys story is getting more ridiculous by the minute. Where is that potential of Abby I saw with Austin and ...could have been with EJ?

I don't like the Jennifer version of Abby, I like the Jack version of her. Grayer.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

MericP
Feb 26 2013, 03:18 PM
Sami and EJ scheming is going to fail. Somehow.
Why? ... can't they surprise us and show a scheme that actually works.. now that they two are together? Why not?

hellencatherine

EJ and Sami's plan definitely won't work it will fail somehow cause in the end someone is definitely gonna get hurt the question is who is going to get hurt. It looks like most probably Will or Gabi and Gabi will have to go into early labour and Will might not be there for his child's birth thanks to his mother's interfering. Anywho when is Nick's last airdate? What if Nick goes completely and Gabi starts to not do what Nick wants and Gabi has a discussion with Will and Sonny and agrees sharing custody with Will they co-parent and remain friends this ticks off Nick, somehow he goes crazy and kidnaps the baby. Nick overhears that Gabi is agreeing to co-parent with Will and gets angry him and Gabi have an huge argument Nick by mistake slaps Gabi, and takes the baby while Nick is also holding a gun runs off with baby Arianna. Gabi runs off after him and runs into her brother Rafe, she doesn't actually tell Rafe what's happening, Gabi not knowing that Rafe is following her. Meanwhile Will is fighting with Nick's enemy the guy who was Nick's cellmate, he hurts Will. Will ends up in the coma or gets a hurt and is not able to walk for awhile. Any ways Gabi has managed to catch up with Nick she begs Nick to hand over her baby she begs and cries. Nick says if only Will is not in the picture Nick climbs on the balcony like he is going to jump while holding baby Arianna Gabi screams. Nick steps down and puts baby Arianna on the floor. As Gabi tries to get her daughter Nick spots her and they fight Nick is holding the gun . By an accident Gabi shoots Nick and Nick doesn't make it, Rafe finds his sister holding the gun with blood on her hand while she is crying. Rafe rescues his sister and niece they call the ambulance. While at the hospital Rafe and Gabi argue and Rafe says he will say he shot Nick to safe his sister. Gabi says she will confess she has hurt a lot of people already she apologizes to her brother and says she will give up Arianna to be raised by Will and Soony her daughter will be better off away from her any way and plus Will will allow Rafe to see his niece. Rafe tells Gabi that it's okay he is a big brother and he will say he is the one who shot Nick. Rafe leaves Gabi she rests she is told Arianna is okay. Rafe goes to the police station and hands over his badge and says he is the one who shot and killed Nick Fallon. He is arrested for the killing Nick and is fired from his Job. I think this is how its gonna play out but I definitely think that Nick's character is gonna die and the writers will do a Who killed Nick storyline

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm sure this has been discussed but I'm not reading 14 pages ... Maxine gets a nurse of the year party? LOL. Really?

Cathalina

When Ejami ends, I would like EJ to be the one who walks away from her. Let her stay single and stop infectjng Salem men with her own particular brand of stupidity.

Romancer66

Hologram
Mar 1 2013, 07:34 PM
WillFan
Feb 26 2013, 05:08 AM
After her fight with Chloe, Abby trails around town until she bursts into the changing room at Salem General and spots Cameronís willie. This manages to bring them closer together.
Are you kidding me?? :blink: Why should I even bother. Abbys story is getting more ridiculous by the minute. Where is that potential of Abby I saw with Austin and ...could have been with EJ?

I don't like the Jennifer version of Abby, I like the Jack version of her. Grayer.
I prefer Abigail with Jack-like shadings and layers too. Self-righteous is not a good look on her--and neither is simpering, doe-eyed ingenue. But I contend that the creepy stalker gene comes from Jennifer's side of the family, rather than Jack's.

Cathalina

Abby is ridiculous. Chloe struck a nerve, I think, because she is absolutely right when it comes to Jennifer respecting Jack's memory. How this leads to Abby seeing Cameron's junk is contrived writing at its finest.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Mar 2 2013, 11:08 AM
Abby is ridiculous. Chloe struck a nerve, I think, because she is absolutely right when it comes to Jennifer respecting Jack's memory. How this leads to Abby seeing Cameron's junk is contrived writing at its finest.
This is why I am not convinced the writing has improved.

Cathalina

I don't think it has. They just have BB, AZ, BD, and ED, four actors whose talents are overcoming the material. The material stinks as much as ever.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Mar 1 2013, 01:27 AM
The Room Stops
Feb 28 2013, 04:52 PM
So there's ONE Marlena day and they waste it on that doofus posing as her second husband?
THIS. I'd rather see Kate consoling Marlena. Or rather yet, Marlena actually being allowed to share scenes with her HUSBAND, John.
Be careful what you wish for.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Mar 2 2013, 11:17 AM
I don't think it has. They just have BB, AZ, BD, and ED, four actors whose talents are overcoming the material. The material stinks as much as ever.
Yep, it's only the acting of a select few that make any of these awful stories even remotely bearable (except poor KM, she's trapped).

Romancer66

Laufeyson
Mar 2 2013, 11:51 AM
Cathalina
Mar 2 2013, 11:17 AM
Yep, it's only the acting of a select few that make any of these awful stories even remotely bearable (except poor KM, she's trapped).
Agreed. A handful of actors capable of elevating or transcending the material is not the same as strong, solid, all-across-the-board writing that serves the entire cast. Which is why I'm flatly refusing to hop on the T&W 2 bandwagon, because the ratio of clunkers to quality is still too high for my taste. The stories as a whole aren't that good, and many of the characterizations are shallower than a sidewalk puddle.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

3/4, Rafe thanks Kate for being supportive of Gabi; Daniel's shocked that Jennifer wants to break up; Chloe asks Nancy to come to Salem and help her get Daniel back; Cameron comforts Abigail.

3/5, Sami asks EJ for a favor after they make love; Kristen invites Chad to live at the mansion; Sonny convinces Will that Nick's actions have by driven by homophobia; Eric and Hope meet with an inmate regarding Eric's prison-outreach program.

3/6, EJ and Sami plot to get rid of Nick; Nicole almost confides her feelings for Eric to Chloe; Gabi expresses concern about Nick not dealing with his prison memories; Kate attempts to find out what's upsetting Will.

3/7, Nancy arrives in town to help Chloe; Brady informs Victor that he's moving into the DiMera mansion; Maxine and Kayla convince Daniel and Jennifer to attend a party; Nicole realizes that she and Eric can never be together.

3/8, Stefano returns to Salem; Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage; Nancy manages to stop Daniel and Jennifer from reuniting; Abigail assures Cameron that he has no reason to be jealous of Chad.

eyebrowns

KM plays crazy so well. I really wish they'd leave this virginity storyline and instead explore mental instability or something that she inherited from her grandmother. lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Monday, March 4

Jennifer tells Daniel their relationship is doomed, if he continues having contact with Chloe; then, shocks him by announcing she wants to stop seeing each other.

Tuesday, March 5
Sami makes love to EJ; then, asks for a favor: she wants Nick Fallon gone.

DVR Alert: After a chat with Sonny, Will confronts Nick, who admits itís he doesnít want Will near the baby, because heís gay.

Wednesday, March 6
Eric and Hope offer Vargas a place in the prison release program. Alone, Vargas looks forward to getting out, so he can make Nick pay.

Thursday, March 7

Brady and Kristen celebrate moving into the mansion by making love, but are interrupted...

DVR Alert: ... by an unexpected visitor: John!

Friday, March 8

Nancy stops Daniel and Jennifer from reuniting and subtly drives an even bigger wedge between them.

DVR Alert: When a frustrated Daniel gets drunk, Chloe takes full advantage and pulls him into a kiss.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-March-4-To-8.htm

And a little side note from the site: *Please note, Days of Our Lives has requested that the complete spoilers for each episode not be released until the actual date of that episode. Check this link daily, as more items will be added throughout the week.

AFaithL

Danloe kiss!

Bwahahahaha!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/03/days-of-our-lives-previews-march-4-edition/

Scheming Seduction, Scheming Demise, Scheming Lovers

Sami and EJ are more united than ever as they prepare to find a way to deal with Nick. After making love, Sami tells EJ she wants Nick gone. As the lovers discuss scenarios of how to deal with the threat to their family, their scheming acts as an aphrodisiac, leading them to make love yet again.

Also Next WeekÖ

Sonny finally convinces Will that Nickís hostile actions are driven by homophobia, leading to a confrontation between Will & Nick. Kristen continues her mission to reunite her family in the DiMera Mansion. Nicole is devastated when she realizes she can never truly be with Eric. Marlena finds comfort in Romanís arms.

Cathalina

Ooookay...so apparently the network thinks its a good idea for a woman and her rapist to get off on plotting violence. If so, the issues at NBC go way beyond ANYTHING at DAYS. For me, this is not hot, this is repulsive.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Panda Panda
Mar 2 2013, 09:26 PM

Sami and EJ are more united than ever as they prepare to find a way to deal with Nick. After making love, Sami tells EJ she wants Nick gone. As the lovers discuss scenarios of how to deal with the threat to their family, their scheming acts as an aphrodisiac, leading them to make love yet again.

What IS it about death or the possibility of death that curls those two's toes???? At least it's not grief sex. But, wow. I need to get caught up on clips, pronto. I'm actually intrigued to see how they pull this off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply