Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (35,318 Views)
SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM

Sami tells EJ that she wants Nick Fallon gone.
This makes me as happy. :cheer: ....

As happy as EJ looked after getting screwed by Sami on that desk.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

If Roman's going to be around, use him mostly in scenes with Sami. Sami has always been a "daddy's girl" when it comes to him. Pull JT out and use him in bonding scenes with Sweeney. At least Roman/Sami scene would be historically accurate based on what we know of their relationship.

But Marlena? I can guarantee you the audience isn't clamouring for more scenes between RoMar. Marlena has other friends people would prefer her with...like Hope or Kate.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

hm, if Kristen wants Chad to move with her at DiMansion that means Brady agreed to move in with her. I guess the one time she was actually honest with him paid off big time for her schemes. lol

vettejb

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 20 2013, 01:18 PM
uh oh. Roman's first appearance in how long and he's comforting Marlena? :ermm: Just kidding. He's going back into the closet when they one scene is over.
looks like Kristen is trying to get all of the Dimeras back into the mansion. Next up, EJ?
Speaking of EJ, I LOVE that Sami tells him that she wants Nick gone. Please put those words into action!
Then when EJ does something stupid to Nick for that Poo Tang, she will disavow all knowledge of it.
Edited by vettejb, Feb 20 2013, 02:19 PM.

vettejb

SoapGal1
Feb 20 2013, 01:56 PM
Miss Rhi

They all look that way after a Sami trick. I don't think she discriminates in her put out efforts.
Edited by vettejb, Feb 20 2013, 02:22 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

vettejb
Feb 20 2013, 02:18 PM
SoapGal1
Miss Rhi

They all look that way after a Sami trick.
But none quiet as pretty....

Hell, none even CLOSE to that pretty.

niki

Oh no, please tell me that John acting so OOC (which I guess is still happening and so will continue to fuel intense anger from me) isn't because they are attempt yet AGAIN a RoMar SL?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

The possibility of Sami and EJ scheming together makes me all tingly inside. Good tingly, of course. :laugh:

vettejb

SoapGal1
Feb 20 2013, 02:22 PM
vettejb
Feb 20 2013, 02:18 PM
SoapGal1
Miss Rhi

They all look that way after a Sami trick.
But none quiet as pretty....

Hell, none even CLOSE to that pretty.
He does seem to be the pretty one with the glow afterwards.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Looks like its time for the black glove to make more appearances. So Sami wants Nick gone. Guess this is why Sami wants Ej, so he can be her personal goon. Ej has no balls at all with Sami. And these spoilers are boring a hell. So what else is new?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 20 2013, 01:46 PM
Ejami plotting against Nick...hmm, so by gone does she mean just out of Salem or by death?
I assume she means out of Salem, but she should probably clarify before EJ gives Marco a call.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:39 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Ejami plotting against Nick...hmm, so by gone does she mean just out of Salem or by death?
I assume she means out of Salem, but she should probably clarify before EJ gives Marco a call.
lol exactly!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:39 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
It better be fast. I think EJ has Marco on speed dial. :laugh:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage

Posted Image

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 20 2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:

Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage

Posted Image
It has been odd that he is missing from the canvas, never thought I would say I missed him but it will be good for him to come back.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AFaithL
Feb 20 2013, 01:13 PM
Ugh. Roman. Go away.
....and come back as Wayne Northup!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think it's funny for Roman to comfort Marlena when she's upset about her relationship with the dude she slept with while they were married. I know it's ancient history, but it's still amusing. I don't think they should have them in scenes, though, because he looks so much more...weathered than she does. It's jarring.

Other than that...whatever. The thing that comes closest to being interesting for me is Sami and EJ re: Nick. But I don't care about Nick, and I'm done with Sami and EJ. Shame it's not Will getting his hands dirty and dealing with the problem himself.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

The Room Stops
Feb 20 2013, 01:14 PM
Go away Fauxman, nobody wants you. Nobody likes you. Nobody.
STAMP!

Fauxman in the 14 years he has been here has not brought one OUNCE of benefit to this show..

He is like the horrible recast that just WON'T EVER DIE!

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

px780
Feb 20 2013, 03:01 PM
I think it's funny for Roman to comfort Marlena when she's upset about her relationship with the dude she slept with while they were married. I know it's ancient history, but it's still amusing. I don't think they should have them in scenes, though, because he looks so much more...weathered than she does. It's jarring.

Other than that...whatever. The thing that comes closest to being interesting for me is Sami and EJ re: Nick. But I don't care about Nick, and I'm done with Sami and EJ. Shame it's not Will getting his hands dirty and dealing with the problem himself.
He adds comic relief, like when he was drugged and Andre was in drag running around the health spa. I think it is hilarious that he is comforting Marlena and I did prefer Wayne Northup. I do concede we can all do without this character unless he is going to be called to court for sending Lucas to jail and committing obstruction of justice so his daughter could shoot a man, screw and marry another and now be back with the victim of the shooting.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Harlee Kin
Feb 20 2013, 03:09 PM
px780
Feb 20 2013, 03:01 PM

He adds comic relief, like when he was drugged and Andre was in drag running around the health spa. I think it is hilarious that he is comforting Marlena and I did prefer Wayne Northup. I do concede we can all do without this character unless he is going to be called to court for sending Lucas to jail and committing obstruction of justice so his daughter could shoot a man, screw and marry another and now be back with the victim of the shooting.
I think that may be the only scene in Fauxman's history that I actually enjoyed.

But dang - we're going waaaay back to come up with it. :laugh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply