Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (34,540 Views)
AFaithL

Mitchapalooza
Feb 20 2013, 03:02 PM
The Room Stops
Feb 20 2013, 01:14 PM
Go away Fauxman, nobody wants you. Nobody likes you. Nobody.
STAMP!

Fauxman in the 14 years he has been here has not brought one OUNCE of benefit to this show..

He is like the horrible recast that just WON'T EVER DIE!
Out of all of Kristen's crimes against John and Marlena....bring back Fauxman was the WORST of all.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:39 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 20 2013, 01:46 PM
Ejami plotting against Nick...hmm, so by gone does she mean just out of Salem or by death?
I assume she means out of Salem, but she should probably clarify before EJ gives Marco a call.
Marco :wub2: .

Ljay
Member Avatar

Dazefan4now
Feb 20 2013, 03:22 PM
tomsawyer
Chad & Abigail_D
Ejami plotting against Nick...hmm, so by gone does she mean just out of Salem or by death?
I assume she means out of Salem, but she should probably clarify before EJ gives Marco a call.

Sami tells Ej she wants Nick gone...Wouldnt it be something if Ej did something to Nick, almost kill him, and Sami gets the blame for it. Jail might be too kind for Sami.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage
Ugh, someone help me. If this was Wayne Northrop I would be celebrating this spoiler like crazy. As things are now I just know its going to be horrible. Marlena and Roman used to be fire and these two don't look good together and they sure as hell have zero chemistry. I wish Josh Taylor wasn't Corday's golfing buddy because Roman should be close to a lead. Especially with Bo now gone. Sad.

Nicole almost confides in Chloe
Nicole has been giving Jennifer advice on how to deal with Chloe. I don't even understand why and this makes me understand even less. Are these two still friends? If so why is she helping Jennifer? Meh, whatever.

Gabi expresses deep concern about Nick
Surprised its taken this long. But its about time. He keeps giving her these awkward reassurances and its about time she's acting on. He says everything so surely that she has to be wondering what he's up to by now.

Kristen invites Chad to live at the mansion with her
YES! I'm not even excited about this spoiler, exactly. But very excited that the DiMeras are going to be under the same roof. Stefano's original reason for bringing Kristen back to Salem was supposedly because he wanted her to reunite the family and she was the only person who could do it. It seems like they're finally getting around to it. This should lead to some great moments.

Sami tells EJ that she wants Nick Fallon gone.
Uh oh. I hope EJ and Sami have nothing to do with Nick's prison buddy showing up in Salem because you know he's going to do damage to a lot more people than just Nick. I do like that they're scheming together. Its the only way that Sami and EJ will ever work out and avoid being boring.

Nick tells Gabi he wants to step up their plans
Not even sure what their plans are exactly, so I don't know what this means. Plans for marriage or plans for getting Will out of the baby's life?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Chad & Abigail_D
Oh no, I think she wants crazy eyes to take a dirt nap.

And I freaking LOVE it!!

Mason

I just have such a hard time believing that this whole thing with Kristen/Brady is the ultimate test of John and Marlena's marriage/relationship/whatever it technically is right now.

Now that Kristen's invited Chad to the DiMansion, here's hoping she Secret Rooms him for all eternity.

AFaithL

niki
Feb 20 2013, 02:23 PM
Oh no, please tell me that John acting so OOC (which I guess is still happening and so will continue to fuel intense anger from me) isn't because they are attempt yet AGAIN a RoMar SL?
The oldest trick in the soapopera book --- write 1/2 of the couple out-of-character in order to get the audience to accept them with other people.

Won't work. The audience isn't going to accept John and Marlena with others. And believe me....this show has desperatly tried to for years.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 01:36 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM
I'm giddy about this spoiler because, to me, this is the point of having Sami with EJ rather than some other guy.
Sami can be with any guy currently on canvas and they'd have more success that Ej has exhibited throughout his tenure....Rafe was able to cover up a major crime that Sami did, and Lucas helped her plot and scheme for years....frankly I can see this blowing up in Sami's face in the end...if anything Ej is probably going to bring Nick's nightmare back from prison, which will ultimately end up wanting to hurt NIck and Will is likely going to get hurt as a result......the gun salesman still leads me to believe that someone is going to end up shooting someone and my guess is that Will is likely going to end up getting shot....right around the time his daughter is due to arrive...and he won't be present at his daughter's birth as a result of that..you watch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

EJ and Sami plotting...almost definite to backfire. Two people whose schemes always blow up in their faces working in tandem. Ay!

Bee
Member Avatar

Lil
Feb 20 2013, 01:44 PM
After Creamed SPinach Mouth offers Marlena some comforting garbled mess meant to be words, can he please get hit by a train?
Ummm.....yes! Best description of Rotox ever!

Personally, I am most excited to see the Dimera bunch all under one roof again.

Sami and EJ vs Nick should be awesome too. Yep. This is why EJ and Sami need to be together. Let's watch them tag team and wreak havoc!

SHENANIGANS!

spartan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 01:36 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM
I'm giddy about this spoiler because, to me, this is the point of having Sami with EJ rather than some other guy.
Exactly! I just love the sounds of this spoiler. This is who I want Sami and EJ to be to one another. :rockon:

spartan
Member Avatar

Dazefan4now
tomsawyer
Chad & Abigail_D
Best minion ever. :wub:

camera shy

You don't we're heading towards Nick getting murdered by this ex convict he knew in prison and Sami or EJ is arrested for it?

spartan
Member Avatar

Ugh. Seeing that spoiler about Roman and Marlena has me flashing back to that time where they were locked up by Stefano. It's a BAD flashback. NO me gusta. :hmmph:

I am excited to see people start moving back into DiMansion. It's been too long. Can't wait until they are all under one roof living like one big, happy, dysfunctional family. :cloud9:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh gosh,Roman,go for a long walk off a short pier or get hit by a bus or something,whatever,just go away.

John,Roman walked out on Marlena and u know how well that went,don't be that stupid.

Josh and Deidre don't have any chemistry not matter what kind of scenes they do,Josh is beyond dull.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Feb 20 2013, 04:57 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 20 2013, 04:43 PM
EJ and Sami plotting...almost definite to backfire. Two people whose schemes always blow up in their faces working in tandem. Ay!
Irony Sami wanting Nick gone, when not so long ago SHE relied on Nick to change paternity tests of Johnny to be Lucas's son instead of EJ. Wonder if either one of them remember that, probably not the writers have selective memory when it comes to them.

Not liking this version of Nick but I'd love to see him throw that into Sami's face, karma what goes around usually comes around.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

spartan
Feb 20 2013, 04:50 PM
Dazefan4now
tomsawyer
Chad & Abigail_D
Best minion ever. :wub:
NO!

Early Celeste, Bart & Rolf = best minions of all time!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 20 2013, 05:04 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

nolagirl
Feb 20 2013, 04:57 PM
Cathalina
Feb 20 2013, 04:43 PM
Irony Sami wanting Nick gone, when not so long ago SHE relied on Nick to change paternity tests of Johnny to be Lucas's son instead of EJ. Wonder if either one of them remember that, probably not the writers have selective memory when it comes to them.

Not liking this version of Nick but I'd love to see him throw that into Sami's face, karma what goes around usually comes around.
They could also bring it up to use as a reason why Sami doesn't trust Nick - she knows he's not above being underhanded and sneaky.

It usually takes one to know one. :laugh:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I have SORELY missed the big old DiMansion set....very glad it will be returning soon and Kristen can FINALLY get out of that god awful Salem Inn room.

There is something about Kristen and the DiMansion living room that is just SO nostalgic for me...I cannot wait for the Kristen & DiMansion reunion! HAHA

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 20 2013, 04:53 PM
You don't we're heading towards Nick getting murdered by this ex convict he knew in prison and Sami or EJ is arrested for it?
Possibly. Wasn't EJ needing a lawyer according to WK a couple weeks ago?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply