Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (34,537 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 20 2013, 05:03 PM
spartan
Feb 20 2013, 04:50 PM
Dazefan4now
Feb 20 2013, 03:22 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:39 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Marco :wub2: .
Best minion ever. :wub:
NO!

Early Celeste, Bart & Rolf = best minions of all time!
As a guy, you might be overlooking some of Marco's attributes that made him so great, LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 05:15 PM
camera shy
Feb 20 2013, 04:53 PM
You don't we're heading towards Nick getting murdered by this ex convict he knew in prison and Sami or EJ is arrested for it?
Possibly. Wasn't EJ needing a lawyer according to WK a couple weeks ago?
Yes.

Wally Kurth■@wallykurth
Spent the last couple days in Salem. EJ needed some help with a legal issue. Stayed tuned...
https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/292436379969933312

7:00 p.m. - Jan 18, 2013
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
spartan
Dazefan4now
tomsawyer

NO!

Bart :wub:

spartan
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
spartan
Dazefan4now
tomsawyer

NO!

Yeah, yeah. Fine.

Marco = minion most wanted to be stranded on a desert island with :wub:

rideordiechick

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM
National Enquirer

Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage

Nicole almost confides in Chloe

Gabi expresses deep concern about Nick

Kristen invites Chad to live at the mansion with her

Sami tells EJ that she wants Nick Fallon gone.

Nick tells Gabi he wants to step up their plans

jcren via Twitter
Nicole and Chloe..yea my girls
Roman and Marlena.. Old School yea yea
Sami ..SMH..LMBO grow the fuck up bitch.. to boring ff.. Kate you will never be

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

:pray:

By all that is trashy, angsty and soapy, please, dear Soap Universe, please, use the opportunity of Chad moving into the DiMansion to make Chad a real DiMera. Please. Also, if you're still listening, could you please have Abigail be conflicted about loving Chad and who he's becoming, and take her away from Dr. Boring #2? :pray:

Whatever to MarMar and Rotox. It's not like Marlena has been particularly entertaining lately anyway. Who knows; maybe Kristin will catch wind of it and, somehow, the scenes will be entertaining.

Yes, EJ and Sami scheming together! Wow, it only took seven years but, by Jove, I think Days has finally got it!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Only actor I liked as Roman was Drake.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Blah, Roman is dull as dirty dishwater.

Quote:

Why would Nicole confide in Chloe when she is propping Dannifer?

Quote:

It's about time she woke up and smelled the coffee. I am anxious to see what happens when the other former inmate is thrust into mix.

Quote:

It's about time to Kristen to do what Stefano brougt her in to do. The Kiristen--Brady story is disturbing. I would have preferred a true redemption story.

Quote:

Ej will do anything to hang on to Sami. He is obsessed with her much in the same way Stefano was obsessed with Marlena. I am certain that when the other former inmate shows up, that ej will look for a way to use it to his advantage. I want ej permanently out of Sami's orbit and permanently out of Salem. I have never cared for his character. I don't see any way this character can be redeemed by the writers short of turning him into a priest or a monk.

Quote:

I am also weary of Nick. Perhaps we will see a more interesting side to Nick when the other former inmate shows up. We know Nick got stabbed. I have also seen it implied that Nick was a "snitch." I have a hunch that Nick's problems in prison went well beyond being stabbed. Inmates do not like snitches. I anticipate some really horrific flashback scenes.

trojangal
Member Avatar

I hope the Nicole spoiler means she is confiding in Chloe about her
feelings for Eric & this leads to Nicole helping #TeamChloe instead
of Jen.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I didn't watch DAYS at the time when WN had his first stint or when DH was playing Roman. I started watching late 1993 episodes in '97 with WN as Roman in his 2nd stint. Liked him back then, but when I discovered YT and classic DAYS- boy was I in for a treat! I started watching Roman & Marlena videos from 1981 and beyond, and I sure as heck can only picture Wayne as Roman- and no one else!

If they're planning to have Chad slowly going all DiMera, I couldn't be more thrilled- and to have Kristen perhaps be his confidante/mentor- I'd say bring it!, lol. And like EJamanBread wrote, "if they could please have Abigail be conflicted about loving Chad and who he's becoming, and take her away from Dr. Boring #2?"- all the more power to them.

The truth about Gabi will come out, and then I can't wait to see some Chad & Abigail scenes!! :wub: :wub:

Winterfaire

px780
Feb 20 2013, 03:01 PM
. . . because he looks so much more...weathered than she does. It's jarring.
Conversely, we should say, "She looks so much more worked on than he does."

trojangal
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Feb 20 2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:

Blah, Roman is dull as dirty dishwater.

Quote:

Why would Nicole confide in Chloe when she is propping Dannifer?

Quote:

It's about time she woke up and smelled the coffee. I am anxious to see what happens when the other former inmate is thrust into mix.

Quote:

It's about time to Kristen to do what Stefano brougt her in to do. The Kiristen--Brady story is disturbing. I would have preferred a true redemption story.

Quote:

Ej will do anything to hang on to Sami. He is obsessed with her much in the same way Stefano was obsessed with Marlena. I am certain that when the other former inmate shows up, that ej will look for a way to use it to his advantage. I want ej permanently out of Sami's orbit and permanently out of Salem. I have never cared for his character. I don't see any way this character can be redeemed by the writers short of turning him into a priest or a monk.

Quote:

I am also weary of Nick. Perhaps we will see a more interesting side to Nick when the other former inmate shows up. We know Nick got stabbed. I have also seen it implied that Nick was a "snitch." I have a hunch that Nick's problems in prison went well beyond being stabbed. Inmates do not like snitches. I anticipate some really horrific flashback scenes.

Nicole knows she could never confide her forbidden feelings for Father Eric
to perfect little Jennifer. Guess she figures Chloe won't judge her like all the
other people in Salem

Roman you are blahhhhh step back into the shadows

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Winterfaire
Feb 20 2013, 06:35 PM
px780
I'm not so sure about that. There's a quality difference in the results, imho, but I think they've both been worked on a bit.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Just watched the episode from october 25th where Kristen asked Chad about having lived in the DiMansion. Sadly it was cut short by a waitress at Common Grounds, but Chad did answered that he had been living there for a short time. Just found it funny/interesting since this new spoiler about them were announced.

Really looking forward to see those scenes!!

Pookie
Member Avatar

camera shy
You don't we're heading towards Nick getting murdered by this ex convict he knew in prison and Sami or EJ is arrested for it?
I think we're headed towards Nick going bitchkegs on the ex-convict to the point of violating his parole and thus getting his ass sent back to jail. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if EJ sics that dude on Nick as part of his nefarious plan.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Winterfaire
Feb 20 2013, 06:35 PM
px780
No.Way.

Difference is DH needs to stop now.

JT needed to stop ten years ago.

If he pulls that face any tighter, he'll be wearing it as his ass.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 05:17 PM
Mitchapalooza
spartan
Dazefan4now

NO!

As a guy, you might be overlooking some of Marco's attributes that made him so great, LOL.
While I appreciate the sentiment, Tom, I've got to go with Mitch here.

Rolf, Bart, & Celeste were team WIN.

They should've had Marco running with them.

Serenity 808

Sami and EJ plotting against Nick is terrific news. I've been watching Sami's amnesia storyline and loved how her and Lucas constantly plotted, so I'm glad she and EJ can do it since Lucas seems like too much of a goody-goody these days.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 20 2013, 08:13 PM
Just watched the episode from october 25th where Kristen asked Chad about having lived in the DiMansion. Sadly it was cut short by a waitress at Common Grounds, but Chad did answered that he had been living there for a short time. Just found it funny/interesting since this new spoiler about them were announced.

Really looking forward to see those scenes!!
That was their first meeting! It was so adorable it made me fall instantly in love with the idea of Kristen developing a sisterly bond with both EJ and Chad. <3

Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy

I would say Sami is the one thats gonna end up in jail over this if anything happens, Ej never goes to a jail. Nick wants Sami out of the way anyway so this is his shot to get Sami out of the way

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply