Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (35,617 Views)
camera shy

Ljay
Feb 20 2013, 08:52 PM
camera shy
Feb 20 2013, 04:53 PM
You don't we're heading towards Nick getting murdered by this ex convict he knew in prison and Sami or EJ is arrested for it?

I would say Sami is the one thats gonna end up in jail over this if anything happens, Ej never goes to a jail. Nick wants Sami out of the way anyway so this is his shot to get Sami out of the way
Well whatver hot water Sami gets herself into it'll probably be Rafe who'll end up getting her out of it because I see they're still pimping Safe with Nicole telling Rafe he isn't over Sami. I see Safe becoming friendly towards one another again after the baby's born and then Sami still with EJ, but looking longingly at Rafe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I think Nick wants to marry Gabi NOW. I doubt Gabi wants to put Will in jail for shootinf EJ. She wants him to know his daughter. Maybe Gabi starts to see how unhinged Nick Is.

I so want Sonny to go all Kiriakis on Nick to protect Will & his daughter

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 20 2013, 09:16 PM
Ljay
camera shy
You don't we're heading towards Nick getting murdered by this ex convict he knew in prison and Sami or EJ is arrested for it?

I would say Sami is the one thats gonna end up in jail over this if anything happens, Ej never goes to a jail. Nick wants Sami out of the way anyway so this is his shot to get Sami out of the way
Well whatver hot water Sami gets herself into it'll probably be Rafe who'll end up getting her out of it because I see they're still pimping Safe with Nicole telling Rafe he isn't over Sami. I see Safe becoming friendly towards one another again after the baby's born and then Sami still with EJ, but looking longingly at Rafe.
Rafe, and I am not a huge Rafe fan, deserves better than Sami. It was horrible today to hear the exchange between Nicole and Rafe. I hope that SAFE is done and he can move onto better storylines, the actor deserves better too, hell anyone deserves better. Alas, neither EJ nor Sami will go to jail for anything so that just won't happen on Days.

I wish instead of making Nick a prop for the EJ and Sami nightmare, they would explore his history and trauma in jail. I wish that the Hortons, perhaps Julie would see he needs help and counseling to workout what happened there and then he can Gabi can have their relationship grow into a mature one. But instead he will be a prop. I can't see anyone killing him but you never know.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Serenity 808
Feb 20 2013, 08:40 PM
Sami and EJ plotting against Nick is terrific news. I've been watching Sami's amnesia storyline and loved how her and Lucas constantly plotted, so I'm glad she and EJ can do it since Lucas seems like too much of a goody-goody these days.
Nah... Lucas and Sami just can't share any airtime... Can't remind viewers that Sami did the same shit she's about to do with Ej about 20 years ago with Lucas. Oh and I wouldn't discount LUMI doing some plotting of their own.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 20 2013, 09:27 PM.

NicGil

LuvingLumi
Feb 20 2013, 09:25 PM
Serenity 808
Sami and EJ plotting against Nick is terrific news. I've been watching Sami's amnesia storyline and loved how her and Lucas constantly plotted, so I'm glad she and EJ can do it since Lucas seems like too much of a goody-goody these days.
Nah... Lucas and Sami just can't share any airtime... Can't remind viewers that Sami did the same shit she's about to do with Ej about 20 years ago with Lucas. Oh and I wouldn't discount LUMI doing some plotting of their own.
LUMI plotting together to protect their son and future grandchild is how it should be in this storyline in my opinion. I hope that the writers actually do get Lucas more involved. To me, it makes a million times more sense for Sami to go to Lucas in order to help THEIR son than to EJ.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

NicGil
Feb 20 2013, 10:24 PM
LuvingLumi
Serenity 808
LUMI plotting together to protect their son and future grandchild is how it should be in this storyline in my opinion. I hope that the writers actually do get Lucas more involved. To me, it makes a million times more sense for Sami to go to Lucas in order to help THEIR son than to EJ.
I hope Lucas turns to Kate for help and Sami works with EJ. I get the whole Lumi aspect, but Lucas should be too disgusted with her to even want to work with her. And EJ has no moral compass so he will do ANYTHING that Sami asks. Same with Kate for Lucas. Its like the ultimate team, really. It still might end up blowing up in their face, but I would rather see this.

Bee
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 20 2013, 05:03 PM
spartan
Feb 20 2013, 04:50 PM
Dazefan4now
Feb 20 2013, 03:22 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 20 2013, 02:39 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Marco :wub2: .
Best minion ever. :wub:
NO!

Early Celeste, Bart & Rolf = best minions of all time!
Don't forget Ivan! :wub:

hellencatherine

camera shy
Ljay
camera shy

I see this scheme between EJ and Sami backfiring on their asses and that someone is gonna get hurt either Will or Gabi and Rafe is gonna come to rescue Sami who will forever be grateful. I tell you Tomlin really wants to make sure that SAFE is over but really they are not

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

NicGil
Feb 20 2013, 10:24 PM
LuvingLumi
Serenity 808
It makes MUCH more sense for it to be LUMI working together for the sake of Will, then again the whole pairing of EJ and Sami as a love story is absurd to begin with. I thought this is the way they would go, and actually I was looking forward to seeing this play out. I agree the way they showed Sami today this is going to backfire badly on Sami and she has chosen EJ as her - whatever - NOT FIANCE heh heh. Oh no, perhaps hellencatherine is correct and Rafe will have to fix this, but jeeze I hope he is done with Sami

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Glad to finally see chloe and nicole in a spoiler together. I wish chloe was being used for more than dannifer

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Courtneya6688
Feb 20 2013, 11:52 PM
Glad to finally see chloe and nicole in a spoiler together. I wish chloe was being used for more than dannifer
I wish they'd quit using Nicole to pimp Dannifer.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 20 2013, 08:49 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 20 2013, 08:13 PM
Just watched the episode from october 25th where Kristen asked Chad about having lived in the DiMansion. Sadly it was cut short by a waitress at Common Grounds, but Chad did answered that he had been living there for a short time. Just found it funny/interesting since this new spoiler about them were announced.

Really looking forward to see those scenes!!
That was their first meeting! It was so adorable it made me fall instantly in love with the idea of Kristen developing a sisterly bond with both EJ and Chad. <3
My sentiments exactly! Love those family scenes with the DiMera children <3

CarrieAustin06

I think everyone is wrong - HA! I think EJ will use this as an excuse to prove his loyalty to the Brady's to get on their good side. I also think that once he has John and Roman might use him to finally get Stephano.

Oh, and Days - take a clue from GH. They've brought back all the old time favs and their ratings are going through the roof. The Q's, the Hosptial, The Nurses Ball - it's time for Days to bring back some life and excitement to the show - otherwise it's cancellation city! WOuldn't it be fun to have an event like the Nurses Ball at Days - I can see our musical guys having a blast, and Dee and Drake doing Romeo and Juliet! LOL!

camera shy

hellencatherine
Feb 20 2013, 11:37 PM
camera shy
Ljay
camera shy

I see this scheme between EJ and Sami backfiring on their asses and that someone is gonna get hurt either Will or Gabi and Rafe is gonna come to rescue Sami who will forever be grateful. I tell you Tomlin really wants to make sure that SAFE is over but really they are not
Well we already had Ken Corday said that Ejami will be getting a lot of story which they are now, but the big question willl be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her. I think the 'big quesion' will start to come into play by May and who knows, maybe the answer to the it will be EJ is really the man for her. But with Gabi still pushing Rafe to be with Sami even after how nasty Sami is treating her, Marlena telling EJ he and Sami won't last and Nicole telling Rafe he's not over Sami, I think the answer will be Sami does still have feelings for Rafe and EJ isn't really the man for her. And if Sami does end up back with Rafe (and I think he deserves a hell of a lot better than Sami too) well at least Ejami had their time as a true couple with Sami not thinking of Rafe at all.

camera shy

CarrieAustin06
Feb 21 2013, 02:39 AM
I think everyone is wrong - HA! I think EJ will use this as an excuse to prove his loyalty to the Brady's to get on their good side. I also think that once he has John and Roman might use him to finally get Stephano.

Oh, and Days - take a clue from GH. They've brought back all the old time favs and their ratings are going through the roof. The Q's, the Hosptial, The Nurses Ball - it's time for Days to bring back some life and excitement to the show - otherwise it's cancellation city! WOuldn't it be fun to have an event like the Nurses Ball at Days - I can see our musical guys having a blast, and Dee and Drake doing Romeo and Juliet! LOL!
l would love to see Tony and Anna back, but Days doesn't even use the vets they have like Lucas and Julie and so many others.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

wait...i thought this was supposed to be will`s storyline. Knew it wouldn`t take long before sami`s paws got on it, and it`d be all about her. Naturally she would have some role in it, but not the main focus of wilson`s storyline. Nick is Wilson`s nemesis, but you`d never think it now since the spoilers are leaning sami`s way every week. That sucks. The more prominence sami takes in will`s story the more my interest dwindles. When wilson takes the mainstage of the nick drama again, wake me up.
Where is wayne northrop when you need him? Loved him as roman. Maybe since lynn herring has ventured back to gh perhaps he`ll become interested in returning to daytime.
And the writers are so schizo with the chloe/nicole friendship. One day, they`re buds, and then the next day nicole`s giving jenn pointers. And i`m like what?!?!? Anything to sell dannifer, right writers? At all cosssst! When somebody figures out why the suits are so fascinated with orangeglow, let me know. For the life of me I can`t figure out WHY. And why are dannifer on five friggin days a week? Uggh.
But still...I`m enjoying the show more than I have in ages while I`m not crazy about everything. But of course that`s the case with anything.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Regarding spoilers, Sami want to take down Nick once and for all, the perfect man to help her is absolutely EJ and this could be interesting. Unfortunately, I must say that this show is wasting far too much screen time on some characters that are dull or uninteresting, so some things have been a little better and sometimes it's really good episiod's, but when couples like Dannifer appear four times a week ? you really wonder if they understand that boring should be removed or at least not so much storylines with boring characters. Gabi / babysl can now be interesting because of what EJami can deliver when it's going to gets tough, sorry the rest is Nah in this reheated babysl blah blah blah. Will need to step up and take some notes from his mother book.

annie21

I know it's early yet, but there's no mention of Dannifer in these March spoilers. While I can be immensely grateful for that, it did make me wonder... Is anyone else starting to think that maybe they changed their minds about bringing JJ back?

We've never heard anything official, so I think the assumption he would return to Salem was based largely on those audition tapes that suddenly showed up on YT last fall. That in itself was odd, given that we don't usually see other Days audition clips.

IIRC, those YT clips appeared quite a while before we heard about the Sydney recast. Yet she's now onscreen. February sweeps are almost over, and there hasn't been a hint from anyone that specifically indicates he's on his way back to Salem.

I'm just wondering if it's possible that, even if they ever were planning to bring JJ back, those plans got scratched somewhere along the way.

Edited by annie21, Feb 21 2013, 09:03 AM.

MericP
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Feb 20 2013, 01:14 PM
Go away Fauxman, nobody wants you. Nobody likes you. Nobody.
OMG, that's so not true.

It wouldn't be Days for me without a once in a while scene with Josh Taylor. I might be the only one but...I don't want him gone.

As far as story, I can't say I feel much either way about this since I wasn't ever a fan of Marlena or John.

MericP
Member Avatar

I am iffy about Sami and EJ plotting together.

A part of me likes it because EJ is one of those characters that Sami doesn't have to "be good" for.

She couldn't and wouldn't have done stuff like this with Rafe or Brandon.

However, I do think that Lucas schemed well with Sami and to me this is just another reflection of how much I think EJami and Lumi are alike. Sami needs grey men in her life and I think as far as "grey", Lucas and EJ are pretty equal.

But I also know that Sami's schemes ALWAYS backfire.

She's pitted against Nick so most likely she'll end up screwing something up and causing more trouble for Will. Which is par for the course - since she's been causing trouble for Will his whole life, :lol:

I actually don't care since Will could die and I wouldn't notice but still.

Whatever it is that Sami and EJ try probably won't end up working. I do think in the end Will, Gabi and Nick will come to an agreement but I predict that for some amount of time Nick will secure complete custody of Gabi's daughter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply