Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (35,445 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 21 2013, 04:54 AM
Well we already had Ken Corday said that Ejami will be getting a lot of story which they are now, but the big question willl be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her. I think the 'big quesion' will start to come into play by May and who knows, maybe the answer to the it will be EJ is really the man for her.
That was the preview that KC gave for January. It's already played out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Since I miss the geeky Nick, and since I totally want Sami to fail, I hope Nick gets one over on her.

Ljay
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 21 2013, 12:16 PM
Since I miss the geeky Nick, and since I totally want Sami to fail, I hope Nick gets one over on her.

Nick could very possibly get one over on Sami her heads not in the game shes too involved in Ej to focus on anything else. Shes gonna mess up and all of it is gonna blow up in her face. JMO

naptown
Member Avatar

Bring back Geeky Nick and Ghoul Girl Chloe! Stop destroying these once lovable characters by making them the new villains!

Also, why can't the writers come up with a storyline where Kristin and Stefano had brought back "Fauxman" back in 97 who was really Chris Kostichek as a DiMera operative? Re-introduce Wayne as the real Roman who was being held captive again for the last 19 years. We'll forget all about Alex North. How hard can it be to get Wayne back? His wife Lynn Herring just came back to GH.

And as far as JH and WN looking nothing alike? They did it with Philip when JKJ came back to the role. I still don't get how he grew a leg back though ;-)

camera shy

tomsawyer
Feb 21 2013, 10:16 AM
camera shy
Well we already had Ken Corday said that Ejami will be getting a lot of story which they are now, but the big question willl be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her. I think the 'big quesion' will start to come into play by May and who knows, maybe the answer to the it will be EJ is really the man for her.
I don't think it has and all the pimping of Safe certainly hasn't stopped. We know Ejami isn't going to last for more than a few months like any other couple......are people looking for it to go on for a at least a year? I think Ken Corday was talking about what's coming down the line and Ejami has just started as a couple and the big question doesn't come into play until after they're a couple. I asked if AS had said in that chat she and JS gave to their Ejami fans that Ejami were going to be pernanent (because that's the way some were acting about it) and people laughed and said no couple last forever (as if I didn't already know that) and now some don't even want to think there's a possiblility of them coming to an end. :shrug:
Edited by camera shy, Feb 21 2013, 01:09 PM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

I only enjoyed JT as Chris Kositchek w/ Savannah back in the 80s and I liked him as Dylan's dad in BH 90210 - other than that, no! no! no! to RoMar.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM
National Enquirer

Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage
REALLY??? Gonna pull this bullshit.. AGAIN!!!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

camera shy
Feb 21 2013, 01:06 PM
tomsawyer
camera shy
I don't think it has and all the pimping of Safe certainly hasn't stopped. We know Ejami isn't going to last for more than a few months like any other couple......are people looking for it to go on for a at least a year? I think Ken Corday was talking about what's coming down the line and Ejami has just started as a couple and the big question doesn't come into play until after they're a couple. I asked if AS had said in that chat she and JS gave to their Ejami fans that Ejami were going to be pernanent (because that's the way some were acting about it) and people laughed and said no couple last forever (as if I didn't already know that) and now some don't even want to think there's a possiblility of them coming to an end. :shrug:
I can't speak for anyone else - but I don't want to act like there is no possibility that EJami will ever come to an end. I have no doubt they won't last forever. However, the earlier point made was that KC's comments were from a preview that appears to have already played out - and I agree with that. I definitely don't think he was commenting on something that won't develop until May.

Neither JS nor AS gave any definitive answer as to how long EJami will last but all indications seem to be they are still working together a great deal right now, so I personally think the chances are the EJami will remain together for the next several months. Something will no doubt eventually come between them but I don't think it has been filmed as yet. Of course - that's simply my gut feeling. :shrug:

Tammy
Member Avatar

I do laugh at the fact that they give "Roman" the Mickey treatment... and no one gives a rats ass!!! LMAO

camera shy

camera shy
tomsawyer
camera shy
And we haven't seen the 'big surprise' for Ejami Ken Corday talked about. The way he listed things, Ejami getting a lot of story, (I would assumed he meant as a couple and that's just started) a 'big surprise' (haven't yet played out) but the big question would be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her? (that will come into play sometime during Sami's time spent with EJ, after their relationship has gone on for a while).....of course all of this is just my guess, but we'll see, won't we? ^o)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 21 2013, 01:21 PM
camera shy
tomsawyer
camera shy
And we haven't seen the 'big surprise' for Ejami Ken Corday talked about. The way he listed things, Ejami getting a lot of story, (I would assumed he meant as a couple and that's just started) a 'big surprise' (haven't yet played out) but the big question would be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her? (that will come into play sometime during Sami's time spent with EJ, after their relationship has gone on for a while).....of course all of this is just my guess, but we'll see, won't we? ^o)
Pretty sure the surprise was Sami choosing to be with EJ since they'd been making it look like she'd choose Rafe.

As to the rest of your above post, I feel like you're arguing against a strawman because I haven't seen any Ejami fans on DR saying that they will never break up.

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 21 2013, 01:21 PM
camera shy
tomsawyer
camera shy
It's already played out, so if you want to discuss that you need to find a board that's okay with bumping old threads. This thread is for spoilers for the week of March 4th.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mae
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM

Roman comforts Marlena, who is distraught over the state of her marriage

Posted Image

nolagirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 20 2013, 05:05 PM
nolagirl
Feb 20 2013, 04:57 PM
Cathalina
Feb 20 2013, 04:43 PM
EJ and Sami plotting...almost definite to backfire. Two people whose schemes always blow up in their faces working in tandem. Ay!
Irony Sami wanting Nick gone, when not so long ago SHE relied on Nick to change paternity tests of Johnny to be Lucas's son instead of EJ. Wonder if either one of them remember that, probably not the writers have selective memory when it comes to them.

Not liking this version of Nick but I'd love to see him throw that into Sami's face, karma what goes around usually comes around.
They could also bring it up to use as a reason why Sami doesn't trust Nick - she knows he's not above being underhanded and sneaky.

It usually takes one to know one. :laugh:
If memory serves Sami blackmailed Nick into doing it, so he wasn't underhanded at the time she was - he was also the one who really got into trouble because of it. Sami has always gotten others to do her dirty work, she used Nick then, used Rafe when she shot EJ, so I gues it's EJ turn to be used to get rid of Nick.

But they have changed Nick Fallon completely and I don't like this version, but then I don't like Sami either so I could care less.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

camera shy
tomsawyer
camera shy
They have to have an end or they go into back burner mode and since Sami will never be allowed in back burner mode it means endless days of who does Sami love. :x

six
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Feb 21 2013, 05:52 PM
SocRMum1
nolagirl
Cathalina
Feb 20 2013, 04:43 PM
EJ and Sami plotting...almost definite to backfire. Two people whose schemes always blow up in their faces working in tandem. Ay!
Irony Sami wanting Nick gone, when not so long ago SHE relied on Nick to change paternity tests of Johnny to be Lucas's son instead of EJ. Wonder if either one of them remember that, probably not the writers have selective memory when it comes to them.

Not liking this version of Nick but I'd love to see him throw that into Sami's face, karma what goes around usually comes around.
They could also bring it up to use as a reason why Sami doesn't trust Nick - she knows he's not above being underhanded and sneaky.

If memory serves Sami blackmailed Nick into doing it, so he wasn't underhanded at the time she was - he was also the one who really got into trouble because of it. Sami has always gotten others to do her dirty work, she used Nick then, used Rafe when she shot EJ, so I gues it's EJ turn to be used to get rid of Nick.

But they have changed Nick Fallon completely and I don't like this version, but then I don't like Sami either so I could care less.
You're thinking of the story with Kate/Nick. Sami never blackmailed Nick into anything. She just asked.

Hopefully EJ will enable Sami and not try and convince her to get along with Nick.

Roman is in a spoiler? Weird.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Feb 21 2013, 06:53 PM
nolagirl
SocRMum1
nolagirl

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

You're thinking of the story with Kate/Nick. Sami never blackmailed Nick into anything. She just asked.

Hopefully EJ will enable Sami and not try and convince her to get along with Nick.

and he didn't change anything...he supplied her with a blank lab report...

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 21 2013, 07:48 PM
six
Feb 21 2013, 06:53 PM
nolagirl
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

and he didn't change anything...he supplied her with a blank lab report...
She should've copied a whole stack of blank reports. Lord know they would've come in handy over the years for her.

Pami
Member Avatar

I would Love to see Marlena and Roman/Chris get together. I have never cared for John. He acts like a Clint Eastwood wannabe!
Love Ejami!!!!
Don't like Nick the nut anymore. Sami could eat him alive if she wanted to.
Will better wake up and smell the napalm!
:chee:

Cathalina

I hope Gabi listens to her gut and seeks help for her concerns about Nick.

Looking at that spoiler again, all it says is Sami tells EJ she wants him gone. I tell my husband I want to do something stupid sometimes, doesn't mean he goes out and does it. I wonder if this is the secret that AS and JS were discussing in their video? Maybe Sami is venting and EJ takes it seriously-chaos ensues? Any other way and Sami looks ridiculous. She keeps saying EJ has changed, but please honey get your DiMera on when its to her benefit?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply