Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of March 4th; *updated 2/25*
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM (35,460 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 24 2013, 12:53 AM
Monday ("Rushing the Wedding")
Nick suggests to Gabi that they get married sooner than planned; Rafe and Kate get intimate.

Tuesday ("Questions")
Kate wants to know how Rafe feels about their relationship; Nick confides in Gabi about his time in jail.

Wednesday ("Getting Rid of Nick")
Vargas vows to get revenge on Nick; Nicole realizes that Chloe is using her.

Thursday ("Moving In")
Brady tells Victor and Maggie about his new living arrangements; Nancy arrives in Salem determined to help her daughter win Daniel's heart.

Friday ("Stefano Returns")
Stefano returns home; Nancy causes problems for Daniel and Jennifer; Chloe takes advantage of an intoxicated Daniel.

I have to say the Kate/Rafe thing is not as bad as I thought.I am interested in what these two have to say about their relationship since I've only seen sex and "looks".I am really interested in what Nicole sees before this and what,if anything,she says to Rafe.Can't wait until the rest of Salem find out about this.I have visions of heads exploding everywhere.
I wonder if Nick tells Gabi the whole truth about his time in jail.I hope Nick actually snitched on Vargas for some illegal behavior in prison and that is the reason for Vargas seeking revenge.Please,please,please don't let it be prison rape.
Well,I guess if Maggie can meddle in Daniel's life,Nancy can help Chloe.I must admit I am looking forward to Nancy/Maggie interactions in this mess of a storyline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Winterfaire

Now Daniel gets drunk? How convenient for Chloe.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Oh Puhleez, the last thing we need is to have scenes where Rafe and Kate discuss their feelings. :x

Harmony233

way too much dannifer crap i hate the fact that nancy want her daughter with daniel a guy who treated her awful.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

Stefano returns home!!!

Nancy!!!!!!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 24 2013, 08:21 AM
way too much dannifer crap i hate the fact that nancy want her daughter with daniel a guy who treated her awful.
This! Not only are they wasting Chloe on the worthless douche bag, now they have Nancy wasting her time trying to hook her daughter up with a man who only used her for sex and dumped her & "their son" the minute things went wrong. If anything, Nancy should be talking some sense into Chloe. :shame:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Feb 24 2013, 10:19 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I was hoping Nancy would be doing the opposite. Ugh. Oh well, i love when Nancy schemes and her hate of Jen should be fun. Maybe Chloe can see how manipulating should be done.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Feb 21 2013, 05:55 AM
wait...i thought this was supposed to be will`s storyline. Knew it wouldn`t take long before sami`s paws got on it, and it`d be all about her. Naturally she would have some role in it, but not the main focus of wilson`s storyline. Nick is Wilson`s nemesis, but you`d never think it now since the spoilers are leaning sami`s way every week. That sucks. The more prominence sami takes in will`s story the more my interest dwindles. When wilson takes the mainstage of the nick drama again, wake me up.
THIS! Sonny knows what Gabi did too! Will and SONNY should be working together!

Cathalina

Problem with Will and Sonny working together is apparently Sonny has a brain and a sense of decency regarding someone who is pregnant. Sami does not.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Where are the Will/Sonny spoilers? I find it odd, only because FS tweeted his air dates and he's supposed to be on March 4th, 5th, and 6th. But nada about them or much of the baby drama.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

supercool74
Feb 24 2013, 01:10 PM
Where are the Will/Sonny spoilers? I find it odd, only because FS tweeted his air dates and he's supposed to be on March 4th, 5th, and 6th. But nada about them or much of the baby drama.
There will be more spoilers in the coming days and sometimes not all characters in a given show are listed in the spoilers.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 24 2013, 01:53 PM.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Friday is my day off and the one day I get to enjoy Days, I don't want to spend it with a drunk Dr. Tan, I can hardly take him sober. Please Jennifer, wake up! And I don't even like Jennifer....

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 24 2013, 12:40 PM
Problem with Will and Sonny working together is apparently Sonny has a brain and a sense of decency regarding someone who is pregnant. Sami does not.
This is just beautiful, inherent drama. Sonny knows something about Gabi that indicates that her character is questionable. Even though this is Salem and all he need do is throw a pebble to hit someone who has done worse, what Gabi did to Melanie was god awful. And what she did to Chad and Melanie with the fake stalking was scummy. Yet, Sonny is also a person who seems to understand the concept of forgiveness and understand that you shouldn't harass a pregnant woman. Causing Gabi stress at this time could harm her pregnancy, which would be bad on its own and also devastating for Will.

I would really like to see Sonny struggling over what to say to Will and when. He's got a moral dilemma on his hands. I really do hope he finds a way to tell Will, but I want it to unfold dramatically onscreen.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I don't know if even if Will knew the truth about Gabi that he would harass her, but he may wake up!

michr544125

supercool74
Feb 24 2013, 01:10 PM
Sonny is in a spoiler for Monday of this week from Uverse...something about him not believing that NIck wanting to keep Will away from his child has anything to do with Sami. So sounds like Sonny at least knows this has to do with Will being gay. I'm sure whenever Will is on, Sonny will at least be tagging along to support Will. Besides that I'm not sure there will be much story for Sonny nor Wilson. Hard to tell. But looking at the interview with Casey, Sonny and Wilson are in much better situation than Chad is...

I was hoping that Sonny would tell Will the secret about what Gabi did so Will doesn't turn himself in. But maybe they are waiting on that so make it more dramatic and this time have Will upset with Sonny for keeping a secret from him? Because this directly affects Will's fight for custody of his child.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 24 2013, 02:35 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Stefano is baaaaaack!

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 24 2013, 02:47 PM
Stefano is baaaaaack!
ABOUT TIME!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

TreasureCove:

Greatest.

Banner.

Ever.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Dee-anne

Angie79
Feb 24 2013, 12:53 AM
Monday ("Rushing the Wedding")
Nick suggests to Gabi that they get married sooner than planned; Rafe and Kate get intimate.

Tuesday ("Questions")
Kate wants to know how Rafe feels about their relationship; Nick confides in Gabi about his time in jail.

Wednesday ("Getting Rid of Nick")
Vargas vows to get revenge on Nick; Nicole realizes that Chloe is using her.

Thursday ("Moving In")
Brady tells Victor and Maggie about his new living arrangements; Nancy arrives in Salem determined to help her daughter win Daniel's heart.

Friday ("Stefano Returns")
Stefano returns home; Nancy causes problems for Daniel and Jennifer; Chloe takes advantage of an intoxicated Daniel.

I am not seeing much to like about this show.

I now wish they had not brought Chloe back and I have no interest in her mum coming back on the show to help her scheme to get a man who is not interested in her. Although I find it unbelievable that he is not even shown tempted by Chloe, who is not only beautiful but a sexy woman. To me it is just demeaning to the character to have to take advantage of Dan when he is drunk because she was not getting any headway when he is sober.

I hate the fact that they are destroying another Nicole relationship, her friendship with Chloe. Now they have Chloe using her. They seem to like to destroy anything that is good, especially when it comes to Nicole.

I hate the idea of Eric being a priest, especially if they want something to happen between him and Nicole. It is not much that he can do, so I guess all the fantasising will be left to Nicole. I also hate the fact that she is the one saying that she loves him first. We just had her going on about loving Daniel when he had no interest in her.

I also cannot believe that they will have Brady moving into the Dimera Mansion. What good reason could they possible have for him moving in with Stefano, because he is in love. They really have taken away his brains.

There is really not much, I am liking about the show. I am not really enjoying any of the stories. I enjoy some performances, but the stories are not really good, or seem to be going anywhere. It's just seems like plots on top of plots and, they have turned many into brainless idiots in order to tell them. Chloe is there to cause trouble for Dannifer but not to win out in the end, but in the meanwhile they just have her going from one devious scheme to the next. Personally, I would have rathered a story where Daniel ended it with Jennifer simply because they are so painfully boring as a pairing, and Daniel was the one chasing Chloe, and Chloe giving him an extremely hard time of it.

I hate the way they are writing most of the females on the show and most of the men are not fairing much better. I am definatley not a fan of TomSell's writing or should I say, Ideas.
Edited by Dee-anne, Feb 24 2013, 04:28 PM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Stefano comes back, me like :) Ok that Kate banging Rafe, fine, but that she wonders what he feels / thinks?? Fail! Kate should not even be interested in the dullest guy in Salem my goodness this woman was married to Stefano Dimera, and now she is suddenly drawn to lameass Rafe? Yeah right. And Dannifer / Chloe useless storyline this story should be abandoned pronto! Chloe is a very sexy woman and she should not waste her time on a boring doctor when there are far more interesting men in Salem, lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply