Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 4th
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:23 PM (6,860 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

The Newman family gathers to celebrate Victor and Nikki's impending nuptials

Michael struggles to reconnect with Lauren

Nick realizes that Leslie is withholding information about Avery's case

Dylan opens up to Sharon

Summer sets her sights on Kyle

Carmine promises to keep a secret with Lauren

jcren via Twitter

Additional teasers week of March 4th

March 4th, Billy questions Jack about Phyllis, while Cane makes an important request of Chelsea.
March 5th, Dylan opens up to Sharon, while Nick realizes Leslie is withholding information about Avery’s case.
March 6th, Michael struggles to reconnect with Lauren, while the Newman family gathers to celebrate Victor and Nikki’s impending nuptials

Daily Spoilers week of March 4th

3/4, Phyllis receives a warning from Billy; Lauren wants Carmine to keep their secret.

3/5, Dylan has a talk with Sharon; Phyllis inquires about Kyle's intentions with Summer.

3/6, Michael tries to reconnect with Lauren; the Newman family celebrates Nikki and Victor's impending wedding.

3/7, Adam opens up to Sharon; Victor takes action

3/8, Leslie begs Avery to drop a case; Chelsea gets ready to reveal a secret to Adam.

TV Guide Previews

3/4, Billy issues a warning to Phyllis, while Lauren insists that Carmine keep their secret.

3/5, Dylan opens up to Sharon, while Phyllis questions Kyle's intentions toward Summer.

3/6, Michael struggles to reconnect with Lauren, while the Newman family gathers to celebrate Victor and Nikki's impending nuptials.

3/7, Adam lets his guard down with Sharon, while Nikki's diagnosis causes Victor to take action.

3/8, Leslie begs Avery to drop the case she's working on, while Chelsea prepares to reveal her secret to Adam

Episode Titles and Previews

(Warning)
3/4, Billy issues Phyllis a stern warning; Lauren urges Carmine to keep their secret.(CC) (Stereo)

(Opening Up)
3/5, Dylan opens up to Sharon; Phyllis confronts Kyle about his feelings for Summer.(CC) (Stereo)

(Connecting)
3/6, Lauren and Michael continue to have problems; the Newman family gets together to celebrate Victor and Nikki's upcoming wedding.(CC) (Stereo)

(Nikki's Diagnosis)
3/7, Adam becomes vulnerable with Sharon; Nikki's condition causes Victor to take matters into his own hands.(CC) (Stereo)

(The Case)
3/8, Leslie pleads with Avery to drop the case; Chelsea gears up to tell Adam her secret.(CC) (Stereo)
Edited by Daytime, Mar 3 2013, 07:02 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers.

Summer/Kyle - Summer needs to pump her breaks. Kyle is a grown man. Just no.

Poor Michael the reason you can't connect to Lauren is because she got a secret with Carmine.

Dylan opens up to Sharon.

Posted Image
Edited by Checkers, Feb 20 2013, 01:43 PM.

robronangels
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:23 PM
National Enquirer
Dylan opens up to Sharon
jcren via Twitter
Love this. :wub: I'm glad he's opening up to Sharon.Can't wait. :smile:

Can't believe Lauren.Ugh Wish she would stay away from that creep carmine.

Thanks!
Edited by robronangels, Feb 20 2013, 01:38 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Checkers
Feb 20 2013, 01:36 PM
Dylan opens to Sharon.

Posted Image
:cheer: :wub:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I'm so ready for Summer and Kyle! LOL. Phyllis Jr get your groove on! cuz you know Jack and Phyllis are gonna have something to say bout dat and Nick too. :dance:

Checkers
Member Avatar

I wonder if Summer/Kyle is gonna go the way of Cricket/Scott. :tounge:

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Hmmm I wonder too about Kyle and Summer. Maybe they really will make her Jack's child.

Love the Dylan/Sharon spoiler. Anything to get her away from Adam please!!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Dylan & Sharon are getting closer. I'm fine with it, as long as she's moving on without Adam.
Summer is Phyllis .02 Kyle is too old for her.

natdot99
Member Avatar

So Lauren is willing to throw away her marriage for Carmine, despite Micheal being on her side during her Sheila crisis, SB.
They would no way in hell would i throw my marriage away after surviving Sheila et al. for some man half my age.
Summer and Kyle is nothing but Colleen/JT 2.0.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I don't see how they are like JT/Colleen more like Kevin/Lily. Kyle is finished with college and Summer is still in high school. When the JT/Colleen story started JT was still in high school.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Checkers
Feb 20 2013, 02:28 PM
I don't see how they are like JT/Colleen more like Kevin/Lily. Kyle is finished with college and Summer is still in high school. When the JT/Colleen story started JT was still in high school.
JT was still in high school? I thought he was much older than Coleen. Well, it's been a long time,
my memory could be a little fuzzy. :embarrassed:

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Feb 20 2013, 02:33 PM
Checkers
Feb 20 2013, 02:28 PM
JT was still in high school? I thought he was much older than Coleen. Well, it's been a long time,
my memory could be a little fuzzy. :embarrassed:
He was a senior at Walnut Grove. He graduated and during that summer it's when their story really started to pick up but yes he was still in high school. They didn't become an official couple until his freshmen year at GCU.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Summer is Phyllis Jr and she is prone to extreme behaviour. It doesn't surprise me in the least that she would go after a much older guy. The girl is not afraid to go there. I actually dont want this to turn into a paternity s/l but I guess we'll see where they take this..it will certainly settle that issue once and for all.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Feb 20 2013, 02:47 PM
Summer is Phyllis Jr and she is prone to extreme behaviour. It doesn't surprise me in the least that she would go after a much older guy. The girl is not afraid to go there. I actually dont want this to turn into a paternity s/l but I guess we'll see where they take this..it will certainly settle that issue once and for all.
I agree with you about Summer, however if the paternity was finally settled, it would be real soapy and ewwwy if
Summer & Kyle hooked up and she finds out that they're siblings. I don't want them to go there.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 20 2013, 02:53 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Whatever angle they decide to do it's gonna be angst for Phack.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting I will be watching Dylan/Sharon scene.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:23 PM
Michael struggles to reconnect with Lauren Carmine promises to keep a secret with Lauren

Finally the Baldwins story gaining traction outside of Fenmore rotten spoil tail, now onto the grown folk games. Lauren ain't got no business cheating on Hubby, however I will say this Michael over the years has often paid to much fucking attention to things that rubbed his wife the wrong way and much like in real life that can cause a major riff in a marriage.
Quote:

Dylan opens up to Sharon

Yes Honey YESSSS! Please Open Up :biggrin:
Quote:

Summer sets her sights on Kyle

Hot ass heffah done finish with Fen & Jamie now she want some Manly Peen.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Dylan opens up to Sharon

He must be drunk and drowning his sorrows. Loses Avery, loses his car to an accident. Starts telling her his past. That's okay. Doesn't mean much. She has Adam and now Dylan.
One to talk to, one to screw. :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 20 2013, 02:05 PM
I wonder if Summer/Kyle is gonna go the way of Cricket/Scott. :tounge:
In THAT town, everyone should get a DNA test before they go to bed with anyone!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 20 2013, 02:22 PM
So Lauren is willing to throw away her marriage for Carmine, despite Micheal being on her side during her Sheila crisis, SB.
They would no way in hell would i throw my marriage away after surviving Sheila et al. for some man half my age.
Summer and Kyle is nothing but Colleen/JT 2.0.
especially for a low IQ creep like Carmen. YUCK!
Maybe Lauren can hire him to be her houseboy when she and Mikey split.
Mikey needs a new woman, someone in his field of work so they have something in common.
I've never liked Lauren and for all I care, she can move to B&B and start knocking boots with someone over there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply