Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of March 4th
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:23 PM (6,895 Views)
glamgirl

Shick
Feb 20 2013, 01:41 PM
Checkers
Feb 20 2013, 01:36 PM
Dylan opens to Sharon.

Posted Image
:cheer: :wub:
In a way I hope Dylan and Sharon get together LOL!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mrs. H and Mr. B

Okay, what is going on? I"m a Shick fan at heart, but wow with the chemistry already with Sharon & Dylan. And since anything and everything beats the crappiness of Shadam, I'm not gonna turn away from the possibility of Shylan because they are just clicking too hard!!!

Well, I used to post in the Days section but since I can't watch that show anymore since it sucks royally after they killed my favorite character's baby for the 2nd time and it's become the Sami show and the couplings now are horrid, except the vets, I am so enjoying Y&R and the stories and romance and good acting.
Edited by Ashtonion, Feb 22 2013, 12:27 AM.

glenda491

let sharon go with dylan please so ADAM can feel what chelease feels..........So sick of adam..........

Soapwatcher

About Summer/Kyle, it would almost be like Victoria/Cole, when they thought that Cole might be Victor's son, Vicki was still a teenager at the time although she had already been married to Ryan and Cole was a few years older, but hadn't they already slept together when the possibility he might be ole Vic's son came up? I know Nikki slept with him but of course they weren't blood relatives, I liked Vicki with Cole. I always wished they had gone back together but of course it didn't happen, I don't care that much for Summer or Kyle so really don't care if they are brother/sister or lovers.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

glenda491
Feb 23 2013, 08:05 AM
let sharon go with dylan please so ADAM can feel what chelease feels..........So sick of adam..........
I a sick of both of them. They have been shoved down out throats forever now and they have become very boring

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm spending more time not watching it. Adam thinks he's Superman, Sharon thinks she's a cross between Dear Abby and Dr. Ruth, Chelsea is sick from pregnancy and Adam. I want to see Chelsea come out the strong independent one. No man leading her. She has the guts to push through with out Cane,Adam or Victor.
Show em Chelsea!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

and I'm not missing a day, I think it's better than it was before MAB.
You have to have all these side stories to lead up to the big story. You can't just jump ahead and land feet first, what fun is that?
Instant gratification is boring.

gtamom

"
The Newman family gathers to celebrate Victor and Nikki's impending nuptials. I'm good with this. Victor better not cause Nikki any more grief though. Will Adam be invited I wonder?

Michael struggles to reconnect with Lauren. Lauren is being a bit of an ass. Carmine...really?

Nick realizes that Leslie is withholding information about Avery's case.

Dylan opens up to Sharon. That's good, they can hook up and Adam can get back with Chelsea, at least for the pregnancy and birth. They may be the new Victor and Nikki of the future.

Summer sets her sights on Kyle. Ok, we all know a teen can have a crush on an older guy, but the older guy needs to keep the situation under control.
Carmine promises to keep a secret with Lauren <rolls eyes>"

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 20 2013, 02:22 PM
So Lauren is willing to throw away her marriage for Carmine, despite Micheal being on her side during her Sheila crisis, SB.
They would no way in hell would i throw my marriage away after surviving Sheila et al. for some man half my age.
:soapbox:
Lauren has been (and always will be) an insensitive, conniving fishwife witch of the first and worst order!!! Has anyone else noticed how she wears nothing but black these past few eppys?? All she needs now is a black hat and a broom (Oops! Lemme guess: you don't fly on brooms anymore. Perhaps a well-equipped desginer upright vacuum??)!!
In conclusion, NOTHING Lauren says or does now will ever. . .EVER redeem this character in my eyes!!!!!!

To be perfectly blunt, Mikey. . .you're TOO GOOD for her!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Feb 26 2013, 03:23 PM
natdot99
So Lauren is willing to throw away her marriage for Carmine, despite Micheal being on her side during her Sheila crisis, SB.
They would no way in hell would i throw my marriage away after surviving Sheila et al. for some man half my age.
Lauren has been (and always will be) an insensitive, conniving fishwife witch of the first and worst order!!! Has anyone else noticed how she wears nothing but black these past few eppys?? All she needs now is a black hat and a broom (Oops! Lemme guess: you don't fly on brooms anymore. Perhaps a well-equipped desginer upright vacuum??)!!
In conclusion, NOTHING Lauren says or does now will ever. . .EVER redeem this character in my eyes!!!!!!

my sentiments exactly!
I am hoping beyond hope that they ship her ass back to B&B, maybe she can marry eric forrester and stay there this time.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 26 2013, 05:12 PM
ArthriticBill
natdot99

my sentiments exactly!
I am hoping beyond hope that they ship her ass back to B&B, maybe she can marry eric forrester and stay there this time.
I think Eric and Lauren married when she was on the B&B.
Eric and Taylor are in a relationship, now.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

So she can remarry him, lol as for the other relationship, you know how that goes, on again, off again.
I am just so sick of Lauren, she's either hysterically paranoid about something or she's walking around like an ageing cat in heat.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 26 2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:

So she can remarry him, lol as for the other relationship, you know how that goes, on again, off again.
I am just so sick of Lauren, she's either hysterically paranoid about something or she's walking around like an ageing cat in heat.
She can forgive Phyliss for bring back psychob**** Daisy, but can't forgive Michael for doing his job. At least Michael took off his blinders concerning Fenn.

Michael deserves better than Lauren/Fenn. I bet if Sheila was alive, she be laughing in Lauren face.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 26 2013, 05:12 PM
ArthriticBill
natdot99

my sentiments exactly!
Yeah. . .maybe that's what she ought to do, go west, make a play for Eric--and end up in the Mother of all 3-way catfights with Brooke and Taylor!! How sweeeeet that would be!!! :cheers: :fight: :roflol: :tvwatch: :jj:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional teasers week of March 4th

March 4th, Billy questions Jack about Phyllis, while Cane makes an important request of Chelsea.
March 5th, Dylan opens up to Sharon, while Nick realizes Leslie is withholding information about Avery’s case.
March 6th, Michael struggles to reconnect with Lauren, while the Newman family gathers to celebrate Victor and Nikki’s impending nuptials

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of March 4th

3/4, Phyllis receives a warning from Billy; Lauren wants Carmine to keep their secret.

3/5, Dylan has a talk with Sharon; Phyllis inquires about Kyle's intentions with Summer.

3/6, Michael tries to reconnect with Lauren; the Newman family celebrates Nikki and Victor's impending wedding.

3/7, Adam opens up to Sharon; Victor takes action

3/8, Leslie begs Avery to drop a case; Chelsea gets ready to reveal a secret to Adam.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Monday, March 4th 2013 via LizdaBest

Y&R Fri CND/ Mon US

Lauren wakes up and sees Carmine and she is clearly regretting everything. Michael and Fen talking about not hearing from Lauren. Fen wants to go get her. Victoria is at home sick trying to organize her parents wedding. Abby and Kyle at the coffeehouse talking about the wedding when Summer walks in. Billy, Jack, and Phyllis at work talking about the new fragrance. It is named 'Scarlet Mist'. Billy is making room of them blatantly flirting. Lily goes to talk to Cane. She apologizes for walking out, but Cane is upset because he stayed up waiting and finally just went to bed before she came back home. She tells him she was at work and Cane gets upset knowing she was with Tyler. Abby tries warning Kyle again that Summer has a crush on him. Summer comes over asking Kyle to help her with her homework assignment. Billy is worried that Jack is rushing things with Phyllis because of Nikki. Jack tells him that Phyllis makes him happy. Billy goes to Phyllis and tells her not to break Jack's heart. Michael tells Fen that Lauren isn't ready yet. Carmine is being flirty and Lauren tells him what they did was a mistake and it has to stay between them. Phyllis gets a bit defensive at Billy's warning not to hurt Jack considering she was the one who helped him in his darkest hour. Victoria calls Billy and asks him to come home.

Kyle is helping Summer with her physics assignment and it is clear she is hardcore crushing on him. Cane is annoyed that every time he turns around Tyler is there. Lily stayed in the guest room. Both Lily and Cane admit to being jealous over Chelsea and Tyler. Michael keeps going over his last argument with Lauren. Paul stops by and check up on him. He tells him about his talk with Fen. Lauren is freaked out feeling guilty. Carmine leaves. Not long after Fen comes in. Billy goes home to find a very sick Victoria. Abby comes in and sees Phyllis and Jack. She tries to warn her about Summer crushing on Kyle, but Phyllis doesn't think much of it. She said she isn't getting herself involved. Lauren is nervous thinking Fen saw Carmine, but he didn't. He tells her that he and Michael made up and asks her to come home. Lily and Cane have a heart to heart. They kiss and make up. Michael and Paul talk some more. Paul is concerned about the state of their marriage and Michael says that divorce hasn't been mentioned yet. He promised Lauren space and he is giving it to her. Lauren runs into Phyllis at the coffeehouse. Phyllis talks about Jack and how she doesn't want to hurt him like she did before with Nick. She says he forgave her and now she wants a solid relationship with him like Lauren has with Michael.

Summer goes to see Jack asking him for an internship. He wonders if this is really about Kyle. She says she wants to learn more about makeup. Jack hires her. On her way out Summer tells Kyle about her new position. Kyle goes to see Jack and questions why he hired Summer. Billy is really pampering Victoria. He is trying to be romantic as she coughs up a storm. Kyle tells Jack that Summer has a thing for him and it isn't a good idea that she works there. Jack tells him that she will be too busy to bother him. Lauren is pretty sad and distracted listening to Phyllis tell her that there was nothing she and Michael can't get past. They will get through it. Abby sees Carmine and figures pretty fast by his attitude that he had sex. She is pretty snarky. Jack tells Phyllis he hired Summer. She kisses him. Abby continues trying to figure out who Carmine spent the night with. She calls up Alex and invites him for a drink. Paul leaves Michael telling him to call if he needs anything. Lauren alone in her room crying as she listens to Michael's voicemail.

Previews: Tyler/Leslie; Nick/Wheeler; Sharon/Dylan

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

3/4, Billy issues a warning to Phyllis, while Lauren insists that Carmine keep their secret.

3/5, Dylan opens up to Sharon, while Phyllis questions Kyle's intentions toward Summer.

3/6, Michael struggles to reconnect with Lauren, while the Newman family gathers to celebrate Victor and Nikki's impending nuptials.

3/7, Adam lets his guard down with Sharon, while Nikki's diagnosis causes Victor to take action.

3/8, Leslie begs Avery to drop the case she's working on, while Chelsea prepares to reveal her secret to Adam

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Oh look another Adam pity party and the only one buying his sob story is Sharon. Gmab. I bet Victor tells Victoria she will have to lead the charge in getting NE back.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Warning)
3/4, Billy issues Phyllis a stern warning; Lauren urges Carmine to keep their secret.(CC) (Stereo)

(Opening Up)
3/5, Dylan opens up to Sharon; Phyllis confronts Kyle about his feelings for Summer.(CC) (Stereo)

(Connecting)
3/6, Lauren and Michael continue to have problems; the Newman family gets together to celebrate Victor and Nikki's upcoming wedding.(CC) (Stereo)

(Nikki's Diagnosis)
3/7, Adam becomes vulnerable with Sharon; Nikki's condition causes Victor to take matters into his own hands.(CC) (Stereo)

(The Case)
3/8, Leslie pleads with Avery to drop the case; Chelsea gears up to tell Adam her secret.(CC) (Stereo)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply