Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of March 4th
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:26 PM (6,252 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Eric makes Taylor an offer that she can't refuse

Brooke is inspired to reclaim her position at Forrester Creations

Carter gets an opportunity that will extend his stay in Los Angeles

Rick's newest interest distracts him from his work

Katie's parental duties take priority over her time with Bill

jcren via Twitter

SNS Spoilers week of March 4th

A memorable evening together results in Taylor moving in with Eric.

Bill takes that discovery as a signal to try to persuade Brooke to do whatever it takes to gain control of Forrester Creations.

Steffy fears that Liam only chose her because she's pregnant.

Hope asks Liam for a special favor, a request that stuns Brooke.

Bill lavishes Steffy with his support and a plethora of baby gifts.

Katie's parental duties take priority over her time with Bill.

Rick's growing closeness to Maya is abruptly halted by Caroline's arrival.

Carter gets an opportunity that will extend his stay in Los Angeles.

COMING: Taylor's actions create more opponents.

Episode Titles and Previews

(New Job)
3/4, Rick has a proposal for Carter; Brooke tells Bill about Taylor and Eric.(CC) (Stereo)

(Flirting)
3/5, Rick hides his true identity from Maya; Taylor's belongings get moved into Eric's house.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Idea)
3/6, Bill has a clever idea for Brooke; Hope asks Liam for an important favor.(CC) (Stereo)

(Bill's Offer)
3/7, Katie rejects Bill's idea; Hope focuses her energy on her work.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Relationship)
3/8, Donna and Pam discuss Taylor and Eric's new relationship.(CC) (Stereo)

Additional Teasers week of March 4th

March 7th, Hope decides to forget her personal troubles and re-launch her career and fashion line.
March 8th, Hope and Liam both make a valiant effort to move on with their lives.

Daily Spoilers week of March 4th

3/4, Carter gets a job offer from Rick; Brooke tells Bill what she learned about Taylor and Eric.

3/5, Maya continues to flirt with Rick, not knowing who he is; Forrester employees move Taylor's belongings into Eric's house.

3/6, Bill suggests a way for Brooke to regain her place at Forrester; Hope asks a favor of Liam.

3/7, Katie turns Bill away in order to spend time with baby Will; Hope decides to focus on her career.

3/8, Donna and Pam discuss Taylor's relationship with Eric; Hope and Liam try to move on.

TV Guide Previews

3/4, Eric makes an impromptu and sincere proposition to Taylor; Steffy and Thomas worry about their mom; Rick offers Carter a job; Bill offers support when Brooke reports to him what she's learned about Taylor and Eric.

3/5, Taylor moves her belongings into Eric's house; Bill's frustrated that Katie's preoccupied with Will; Rick's flirting with Maya comes to a halt when Caroline arrives; Brooke accuses Taylor of using Eric.

3/6, Bill presents Brooke with an outrageous idea to win back her spot at Forrester Creations; Hope asks Liam for a heartfelt favor; Maya recruits Rick into helping her with an important task; Steffy shares her concerns about Liam with Taylor.

3/7, Katie rebuffs Bill's offer of an amorous afternoon in favor of tending to Will; Hope decides to forget her personal troubles and relaunch her fashion line; Katie gives Bill her blessing to help Brooke.

3/8, Rick attempts to console Hope about her current relationship status; Donna and Pam commiserate about Taylor's new romance with Eric; Liam and Steffy begin to make plans for their future together.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 2 2013, 02:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

What position???? she has no stock in FC unless she willing to challenge Eric for control of FC.

Yet he claims he has great business skills,LOL

Katie and Bill have more than enough money to hire nannies to watch Will 24/7.

just joey

Miss Rhi
Feb 20 2013, 01:26 PM
National Enquirer

Eric makes Taylor an offer that she can't refuse

Carter gets an opportunity that will extend his stay in Los Angeles

jcren via Twitter
O.K. Here's my take on MARCH 4ths spoilers. Brooke wants to reclaim her position @ F.C.? Here comes Bill & Brooke , in F.C. " Steam room " :sex: Rick is Distracted from Work ? Riiiiiiight!!!! He is a SUIT, that cannot DESIGN, so what work does he really do? Katies Parental duties keeps her from BILL? YEAH Riiiiight!!! This is done only to justify BILL & BROOKE having an affair!!!! Katie can hire a NANNY / Nurse, For a few hors to give her husband a Passionate , " you won't forget me " Night!! :sex: :makeout:

glamgirl

natdot99
Feb 20 2013, 02:33 PM
What position???? she has no stock in FC unless she willing to challenge Eric for control of FC.

Seems Brooke is going to get stock from Bill. That will give her a stake at FC's she deserve it, I don't care what anyone says, she developed the belief formula and she also started the 2 Fashion lines that went over very popular. Brooke hasn't done anything more than Taylor. We all know that, Taylor need to go and take care of her Patients if she have any. She spend most of her time at FC's. LOL!!!! To tell the truth I am glad, because I have watch the show from the beginning since 1987, Bell and his writer's must think we are stupid, all that stuff Taylor is saying is not true, yes Brooke did go out of way to try to get Ridge and that was so wrong, but when Taylor died and left not only once but twice, Ridge and Brooke was together had RJ and and choose Brooke everytime. What are writer's thinking? That some of the older people are dead and gone....I beg to differ.....all that lying and that obession of the Logan's is a broken record, and she sound like a lunatic. When Ridge comes back poor Eric will probably get his heart broken like all the other men Taylor got involved with, and Ridge will go right back to Brooke LOL!!!! What a joke!!! I love what Loose Lips said in his article, did Bell forget his family values or forgot his viewer's have family value's.....LOL!!!

Dollface1

It is funny for Brooke to inspired to reclaim her position, I don't think I have actually seen her do much more than interfere in peoples lives and shuffle paper around and have lots of sexual encounters anywhere and everywhere, No wonder she is trying to get a RISE!. It is almost incestuous some of the relationships that do go on. What is with Rick, he tried so hard to break up Caroline with Thomas. Now he scored her and dumped her. Poor old Rick cannot design anything without Caroline, maybe Caroline and Thomas can create together and knock the President out of office. Poor Katie with her parental duties, well it is nice she wants to be a full time mum, she better watch out for her sister though, it gives Brooke a reason to feel guilty after she might happen to have a fling, only by accident though!!!, We all know it takes time to get a routine, but there comes a time we all need a bit of loving and I am sure Bill will use that as an excuse to help Brooke out with the fling. Get a babysitter for the night Katie, don't give them any chances.

:flipoff:

Dollface1

natdot99
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Feb 21 2013, 08:53 AM
natdot99
Feb 20 2013, 02:33 PM

Seems Brooke is going to get stock from Bill. That will give her a stake at FC's she deserve it, I don't care what anyone says, she developed the belief formula and she also started the 2 Fashion lines that went over very popular. Brooke hasn't done anything more than Taylor. We all know that, Taylor need to go and take care of her Patients if she have any. She spend most of her time at FC's. LOL!!!! To tell the truth I am glad, because I have watch the show from the beginning since 1987, Bell and his writer's must think we are stupid, all that stuff Taylor is saying is not true, yes Brooke did go out of way to try to get Ridge and that was so wrong, but when Taylor died and left not only once but twice, Ridge and Brooke was together had RJ and and choose Brooke everytime. What are writer's thinking? That some of the older people are dead and gone....I beg to differ.....all that lying and that obession of the Logan's is a broken record, and she sound like a lunatic. When Ridge comes back poor Eric will probably get his heart broken like all the other men Taylor got involved with, and Ridge will go right back to Brooke LOL!!!! What a joke!!! I love what Loose Lips said in his article, did Bell forget his family values or forgot his viewer's have family value's.....LOL!!!
Brooke had her chance to run her own fashion house when she ran Spectre fashions. She bailed and said it was too hard.
Bill has only 12.5% of FC, so that not enough to do some damage. Steffy /Thomas. Ridge shares represent 50% of FC, while Eric 37.5% makes him majority stockholder.
Brooke had 51% of FC but she sold them to start a foundation.

vani

Bell has trouble with pimping his Blondes and presenting them as heroines, from all of Hope white princess looking outfits and wedding dresses[always a bride, never a wife], it's part of that psuedo subliminal message of their presentation, of the blonde being prettier and sweeter. This is an insult to all brunettes, he presents Steffy in black as the evil witch etc. REALLY. Brooke has made great contributions to FC along with Steffy and Thomas etc, Bell is trying to keep his European fans happy, they still love the ROMANCE of a good love story and they love Broke and Hope, but Steffy has become the new heroine and the best assest to this show, great writing her as an emerging and better person and she has picked up new fans across the globe. :hail: :wave:

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Wasn't there something written somewhere about Ridge coming back during February sweeps?? I still haven't seen anything about it in the spoilers

vani

Bell said he is putting the Ridge thing on hold, because the fans are liking the chemistry with BRILL. :popcorn:
Edited by vani, Feb 21 2013, 11:37 AM.

Jair
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 21 2013, 10:37 AM
Bell has trouble with pimping his Blondes and presenting them as heroines, from all of Hope white princess looking outfits and wedding dresses[always a bride, never a wife], it's part of that psuedo subliminal message of their presentation, of the blonde being prettier and sweeter. This is an insult to all brunettes, he presents Steffy in black as the evil witch etc. REALLY. Brooke has made great contributions to FC along with Steffy and Thomas etc, Bell is trying to keep his European fans happy, they still love the ROMANCE of a good love story and they love Broke and Hope, but Steffy has become the new heroine and the best assest to this show, great writing her as an emerging and better person and she has picked up new fans across the globe. :hail: :wave:
I'm from Europe and ME! is divided like in the Usa! ;)

Personally (but there are so much people like me) I found this so called great Lope romance boring as hell and I hated writers has used Steffy for them.
And now after years I really hate Liam's character

In a way I don't understand ratings in Usa keep going up week after week :shrug: , here in Italy they are gone down over the past few years

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 21 2013, 11:36 AM
Bell said he is putting the Ridge thing on hold, because the fans are liking the chemistry with BRILL. :popcorn:
I am so not into the whole Broke/Bill thing. I wish they'd bring in some new blood, seeing Oliver again is nice. Can't they turn the focus away from the Logans and entertain us with something else. PLEASE!!! :puke:

just joey

queenpaula713
Feb 21 2013, 03:15 PM
vani
Feb 21 2013, 11:36 AM
I am so not into the whole Broke/Bill thing. I wish they'd bring in some new blood, seeing Oliver again is nice. Can't they turn the focus away from the Logans and entertain us with something else. PLEASE!!! :puke:
What happened to that doctor that was coming back on.? DR. Mead? I think that the writers , needs to bring on some hunky , gorgeous men models & brooke & Hoepe can have their pick of men. I wish that Brooke would take her kids, pack up & leave L.A. :moon: :wave: :rockon: Even if Bill gives some stock to Brooke, I hope that she gets fired. Katie will have plenty to say about Bill, giving Brooke some shares, that he can be giving them to his sons & grand child!!!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Spoilers week of March 4th

A memorable evening together results in Taylor moving in with Eric.

Bill takes that discovery as a signal to try to persuade Brooke to do whatever it takes to gain control of Forrester Creations.

Rick's growing closeness to Maya is abruptly halted by Caroline's arrival.

Carter gets an opportunity that will extend his stay in Los Angeles.

COMING: Taylor's actions create more opponents.

natdot99
Member Avatar

She does have the option of getting a abortion, if possible.
Still desperate and pathetic
Geez Bill, when was the last time you brought gifts for your son.
The triangle from the black hole will never die, IMO.

jacpre
Member Avatar

No freaking way. Taylor moves in with Eric. Isn't that a bit too fast. Stephanie died like three/four months ago.

I really think Bell and his crew should take a good hard look at the soap and give it a reboot or something. I agree with a poster above by bringing in some new blood. The women and men on that show doesn't have much of a variety no wonder they bed hop from one to the other.

glenda491

Let him go with Steffy.....Hope can do better...... Liam is weak.......Taylor HUMMMMMMMMMMMM LET RIDGEcome back.......TAYLOR will drop ERIC faster then a speeding bullet.................If he dosent know what she is doing let him go with her.......If ERIC thinks about why he wasnt there WHEN STEPHANIE DIE IT WAS BECAUSE THOMAS WANTED A MEETING ABOUT THE CO........I DONT KNOW WHY HE S EVEN THERE HIS IS NOT A REAL FORERSTER (THOMAS) AS WELL AS THE REST OF TALYOR'S CLAN

natdot99
Member Avatar

glenda491
Feb 23 2013, 08:22 AM
Let him go with Steffy.....Hope can do better...... Liam is weak.......Taylor HUMMMMMMMMMMMM LET RIDGEcome back.......TAYLOR will drop ERIC faster then a speeding bullet.................If he dosent know what she is doing let him go with her.......If ERIC thinks about why he wasnt there WHEN STEPHANIE DIE IT WAS BECAUSE THOMAS WANTED A MEETING ABOUT THE CO........I DONT KNOW WHY HE S EVEN THERE HIS IS NOT A REAL FORERSTER (THOMAS) AS WELL AS THE REST OF TALYOR'S CLAN

Rick requested Eric attended the meeting, not Thomas.
Eric could have attended the meeting via skype, but Rick didn't that as a viable option.
Hope is going to be like her mother, chasing Liam for the rest of her life.
Thomas and Steffy are Foresters as stated by their legal Birth certificates.
Edited by natdot99, Feb 23 2013, 09:42 AM.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Go get that man Taylor. I don't blame you one bit. I just want to know, is there enough room for me at the mansion. I will take the pool house.
Edited by Jazzygem, Feb 23 2013, 10:27 AM.

just joey

natdot99
Feb 23 2013, 09:42 AM
glenda491
Feb 23 2013, 08:22 AM

Rick requested Eric attended the meeting, not Thomas.
Eric could have attended the meeting via skype, but Rick didn't that as a viable option.
Hope is going to be like her mother, chasing Liam for the rest of her life.
Thomas and Steffy are Foresters as stated by their legal Birth certificates.
Rick was being his usually demanding ASS :moon: . He did demand that Eric be there " IN Person". So why should Thomas be blamed for that ? Is it because he is Taylors son? Ridge was indeed written down on the birth certificate as Erics son. In Erics heart , Thomas is his grandson. You mean to tell me that all of the children that have been adopted, have NO rights to their adopted parents because they are NOT OF their blood ? :wtf: This to me , is the same difference. Thomas could not be "MORE " of a FORESTER, even if Ridge was Eric's Biological son !!! Remember, Erics own Biological son, :puke: " Ricky Boy " , stole his dad's designs. So does that make " Ricky boy , more of "Erics son ", because of Blood ? What real son does that shit to their own father ? :shrug:

glenda491

THOMAS IS NOT A REAL FORRESTER... HIS FATHER IS NICK'S FATHER(MARRONIE) THOMAS STEFFY AND TAYLOR, STEFFINE WAS PROGGOS WHEN SHE MARRIED ERIC...........WITH MAXMO CHILD............RIDGE"S REAL FATHER........................

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply