Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of March 4th
Topic Started: Feb 20 2013, 01:26 PM (6,274 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

National Enquirer

Eric makes Taylor an offer that she can't refuse

Brooke is inspired to reclaim her position at Forrester Creations

Carter gets an opportunity that will extend his stay in Los Angeles

Rick's newest interest distracts him from his work

Katie's parental duties take priority over her time with Bill

jcren via Twitter

SNS Spoilers week of March 4th

A memorable evening together results in Taylor moving in with Eric.

Bill takes that discovery as a signal to try to persuade Brooke to do whatever it takes to gain control of Forrester Creations.

Steffy fears that Liam only chose her because she's pregnant.

Hope asks Liam for a special favor, a request that stuns Brooke.

Bill lavishes Steffy with his support and a plethora of baby gifts.

Katie's parental duties take priority over her time with Bill.

Rick's growing closeness to Maya is abruptly halted by Caroline's arrival.

Carter gets an opportunity that will extend his stay in Los Angeles.

COMING: Taylor's actions create more opponents.

Episode Titles and Previews

(New Job)
3/4, Rick has a proposal for Carter; Brooke tells Bill about Taylor and Eric.(CC) (Stereo)

(Flirting)
3/5, Rick hides his true identity from Maya; Taylor's belongings get moved into Eric's house.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Idea)
3/6, Bill has a clever idea for Brooke; Hope asks Liam for an important favor.(CC) (Stereo)

(Bill's Offer)
3/7, Katie rejects Bill's idea; Hope focuses her energy on her work.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Relationship)
3/8, Donna and Pam discuss Taylor and Eric's new relationship.(CC) (Stereo)

Additional Teasers week of March 4th

March 7th, Hope decides to forget her personal troubles and re-launch her career and fashion line.
March 8th, Hope and Liam both make a valiant effort to move on with their lives.

Daily Spoilers week of March 4th

3/4, Carter gets a job offer from Rick; Brooke tells Bill what she learned about Taylor and Eric.

3/5, Maya continues to flirt with Rick, not knowing who he is; Forrester employees move Taylor's belongings into Eric's house.

3/6, Bill suggests a way for Brooke to regain her place at Forrester; Hope asks a favor of Liam.

3/7, Katie turns Bill away in order to spend time with baby Will; Hope decides to focus on her career.

3/8, Donna and Pam discuss Taylor's relationship with Eric; Hope and Liam try to move on.

TV Guide Previews

3/4, Eric makes an impromptu and sincere proposition to Taylor; Steffy and Thomas worry about their mom; Rick offers Carter a job; Bill offers support when Brooke reports to him what she's learned about Taylor and Eric.

3/5, Taylor moves her belongings into Eric's house; Bill's frustrated that Katie's preoccupied with Will; Rick's flirting with Maya comes to a halt when Caroline arrives; Brooke accuses Taylor of using Eric.

3/6, Bill presents Brooke with an outrageous idea to win back her spot at Forrester Creations; Hope asks Liam for a heartfelt favor; Maya recruits Rick into helping her with an important task; Steffy shares her concerns about Liam with Taylor.

3/7, Katie rebuffs Bill's offer of an amorous afternoon in favor of tending to Will; Hope decides to forget her personal troubles and relaunch her fashion line; Katie gives Bill her blessing to help Brooke.

3/8, Rick attempts to console Hope about her current relationship status; Donna and Pam commiserate about Taylor's new romance with Eric; Liam and Steffy begin to make plans for their future together.
Edited by Daytime, Mar 2 2013, 02:22 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
vani

:moon: According to Loose Lips, Eric and Taylor will get married, Brook will try to stop it. :shame: NOT :cheer: :sheep:

Dollface1

natdot99
Feb 23 2013, 09:42 AM
glenda491
Feb 23 2013, 08:22 AM
Let him go with Steffy.....Hope can do better...... Liam is weak.......Taylor HUMMMMMMMMMMMM LET RIDGEcome back.......TAYLOR will drop ERIC faster then a speeding bullet.................If he dosent know what she is doing let him go with her.......If ERIC thinks about why he wasnt there WHEN STEPHANIE DIE IT WAS BECAUSE THOMAS WANTED A MEETING ABOUT THE CO........I DONT KNOW WHY HE S EVEN THERE HIS IS NOT A REAL FORERSTER (THOMAS) AS WELL AS THE REST OF TALYOR'S CLAN

Rick requested Eric attended the meeting, not Thomas.
Eric could have attended the meeting via skype, but Rick didn't that as a viable option.
Hope is going to be like her mother, chasing Liam for the rest of her life.
Thomas and Steffy are Foresters as stated by their legal Birth certificates.
Taylor and her kids may not be real Foresters, But Ridge is Stephanies eldest son and it was her families money that kicked of Forrester creations, Eric knew nothing other than Ridge was his son until he needed a blood transfusion- no-one knew including Stephanie. As far as fathers go Eric is the only father Ridge knew. So he legally is a Forrester. :chee:
Brooke however is well like Taylor I suppose just sleeps with Forresters or Marries them, But Taylor had all her Children to one Forrester except Jack and he was Brookes Spawn. Taylor may sleep with Eric but unlikely to have a child to him.
Brooke has 2 kids to Eric (Ridges dad) She didn't even know if the baby Bridget was Eric's or Ridges at the time) :sex:
1 kid to Deacon (Her daughters husband) :sex:
1 kid to Ridge (Erics son) :sex:
and was the donor egg to Taylors child with Nick Marone, that wasn't enough, she insisted in sending Taylor around the bend for her troubles. :headbang:
If this was a real family they would be social Pariahs. The way Brooke breeds is a bit like Cleatus and Ellie May from some deep seated hillbilly clan. Come one come all. :welcome:
Brooke is one classy lady.. :stars:
Lucky it is only pretend.

Dollface01

glamgirl

natdot99
Feb 21 2013, 10:05 AM
glamgirl
Feb 21 2013, 08:53 AM
natdot99
Feb 20 2013, 02:33 PM
What position???? she has no stock in FC unless she willing to challenge Eric for control of FC.

Yet he claims he has great business skills,LOL

Katie and Bill have more than enough money to hire nannies to watch Will 24/7.
Seems Brooke is going to get stock from Bill. That will give her a stake at FC's she deserve it, I don't care what anyone says, she developed the belief formula and she also started the 2 Fashion lines that went over very popular. Brooke hasn't done anything more than Taylor. We all know that, Taylor need to go and take care of her Patients if she have any. She spend most of her time at FC's. LOL!!!! To tell the truth I am glad, because I have watch the show from the beginning since 1987, Bell and his writer's must think we are stupid, all that stuff Taylor is saying is not true, yes Brooke did go out of way to try to get Ridge and that was so wrong, but when Taylor died and left not only once but twice, Ridge and Brooke was together had RJ and and choose Brooke everytime. What are writer's thinking? That some of the older people are dead and gone....I beg to differ.....all that lying and that obession of the Logan's is a broken record, and she sound like a lunatic. When Ridge comes back poor Eric will probably get his heart broken like all the other men Taylor got involved with, and Ridge will go right back to Brooke LOL!!!! What a joke!!! I love what Loose Lips said in his article, did Bell forget his family values or forgot his viewer's have family value's.....LOL!!!
Brooke had her chance to run her own fashion house when she ran Spectre fashions. She bailed and said it was too hard.
Bill has only 12.5% of FC, so that not enough to do some damage. Steffy /Thomas. Ridge shares represent 50% of FC, while Eric 37.5% makes him majority stockholder.
Brooke had 51% of FC but she sold them to start a foundation.
So, Bill is still going to give her his stock and at least she will have some stock in the company and there is nothing they can do to her. Eric doesn't have that much, who knows when Ridge may come back and find his ex is with his Father and find out how they are treating Brooke, which is not fair.... So she did not handle Spectre Fashions as well...she did a good job with her own Fashion lines at Forrester both in the Men's Line, and the Lingerie Line and her Belief formula and that is more than Taylor and her brats have done at the Company. Give her what is due to her she has worked for it and been there longer than they have outside of Eric. You may not like Brooke but you can't say she didn't do anything at Forrester when she did. That is the truth!!!! I just visited soapcentral Brooke was a chemist at Forrester and CEO and model, she has earned a title and whatever comes to her. I am sure Taylor and her brats have not. Just because you may not like Brooke doesn't mean she shouldn't have a part in the Company and I do remember her working for the company just as hard as anyone else. We never saw anyone else do that much either have we? NO!!!! After all it is a soap opera LOL!!!!
Edited by glamgirl, Feb 25 2013, 06:34 PM.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Feb 25 2013, 06:07 PM
natdot99
glamgirl
natdot99
What position???? she has no stock in FC unless she willing to challenge Eric for control of FC.

Seems Brooke is going to get stock from Bill. That will give her a stake at FC's she deserve it, I don't care what anyone says, she developed the belief formula and she also started the 2 Fashion lines that went over very popular. Brooke hasn't done anything more than Taylor. We all know that, Taylor need to go and take care of her Patients if she have any. She spend most of her time at FC's. LOL!!!! To tell the truth I am glad, because I have watch the show from the beginning since 1987, Bell and his writer's must think we are stupid, all that stuff Taylor is saying is not true, yes Brooke did go out of way to try to get Ridge and that was so wrong, but when Taylor died and left not only once but twice, Ridge and Brooke was together had RJ and and choose Brooke everytime. What are writer's thinking? That some of the older people are dead and gone....I beg to differ.....all that lying and that obession of the Logan's is a broken record, and she sound like a lunatic. When Ridge comes back poor Eric will probably get his heart broken like all the other men Taylor got involved with, and Ridge will go right back to Brooke LOL!!!! What a joke!!! I love what Loose Lips said in his article, did Bell forget his family values or forgot his viewer's have family value's.....LOL!!!
Brooke had her chance to run her own fashion house when she ran Spectre fashions. She bailed and said it was too hard.
Bill has only 12.5% of FC, so that not enough to do some damage. Steffy /Thomas. Ridge shares represent 50% of FC, while Eric 37.5% makes him majority stockholder.
So, Bill is still going to give her his stock and at least she will have some stock in the company and there is nothing they can do to her. Eric doesn't have that much, who knows when Ridge may come back and find his ex is with his Father and find out how they are treating Brooke, which is not fair.... So she did not handle Spectre Fashions as well...she did a good job with her own Fashion lines at Forrester both in the Men's Line, and the Lingerie Line and her Belief formula and that is more than Taylor and her brats have done at the Company. Give her what is due to her she has worked for it and been there longer than they have outside of Eric. You may not like Brooke but you can't say she didn't do anything at Forrester when she did. That is the truth!!!! I just visited soapcentral Brooke was a chemist at Forrester and CEO and model, she has earned a title and whatever comes to her. I am sure Taylor and her brats have not. Just because you may not like Brooke doesn't mean she shouldn't have a part in the Company and I do remember her working for the company just as hard as anyone else. We never saw anyone else do that much either have we? NO!!!! After all it is a soap opera LOL!!!!
She did something alright, she sleep with everything moving including her two daughters boyfriends. One which happen to be Hope's father.

natdot99
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Feb 25 2013, 06:07 PM
natdot99
glamgirl
natdot99

Brooke cannot do anything with Bill shares, period. Steffy & Thomas, Ridge shares give them 50% of FC.
In other words, she can't run or control FC with Bill's shares, period.
I believe that Stephanie has a hidden codicil that will give Thomas his shares.

Sweettrinibeti

natdot99
glenda491
Let him go with Steffy.....Hope can do better...... Liam is weak.......Taylor HUMMMMMMMMMMMM LET RIDGEcome back.......TAYLOR will drop ERIC faster then a speeding bullet.................If he dosent know what she is doing let him go with her.......If ERIC thinks about why he wasnt there WHEN STEPHANIE DIE IT WAS BECAUSE THOMAS WANTED A MEETING ABOUT THE CO........I DONT KNOW WHY HE S EVEN THERE HIS IS NOT A REAL FORERSTER (THOMAS) AS WELL AS THE REST OF TALYOR'S CLAN

Eric could have attended the meeting via skype, but Rick didn't that as a viable option.
as well Thomas and Steffy should to be at FC because their Grandmother was really the owner!!!!
Eric only has claim because of Stephanie . Hope finds it ok to go after Liam now that he is Steffy but when she was with him she didn`t like when Seffy was doing it . She deserves what shes getting because she has a wacky sense of entitlement .

dmarie

glenda491
Feb 24 2013, 01:09 PM
THOMAS IS NOT A REAL FORRESTER... HIS FATHER IS NICK'S FATHER(MARRONIE) THOMAS STEFFY AND TAYLOR, STEFFINE WAS PROGGOS WHEN SHE MARRIED ERIC...........WITH MAXMO CHILD............RIDGE"S REAL FATHER........................

I not understanding this writers data of facts, Brooke used to owned 51% of the company, she helped to build this company. Why Taylor is going on about the Logans is crazy, Katie and Donna were't even around the days Crazy Taylor is talking about. Why don't the writer give Brooke the opportunity to remind Taylor about her affair with Rick, how she gave away her son and never look back. How she always demand Ridge come back to her because they are family, yet she was not around when Brooke was raising them. She helped to keep the bad vibes going on between Stefanie and Brooke. This is the first time Eric is turning his back on Brooke. For a woman who supposed to be a Pychology she the dummiest doctor, how can she help anyone when she is as crazy as a fruit cake. B-)

natdot99
Member Avatar

dmarie
Feb 26 2013, 03:11 AM
glenda491
THOMAS IS NOT A REAL FORRESTER... HIS FATHER IS NICK'S FATHER(MARRONIE) THOMAS STEFFY AND TAYLOR, STEFFINE WAS PROGGOS WHEN SHE MARRIED ERIC...........WITH MAXMO CHILD............RIDGE"S REAL FATHER........................

I not understanding this writers data of facts, Brooke used to owned 51% of the company, she helped to build this company. Why Taylor is going on about the Logans is crazy, Katie and Donna were't even around the days Crazy Taylor is talking about. Why don't the writer give Brooke the opportunity to remind Taylor about her affair with Rick, how she gave away her son and never look back. How she always demand Ridge come back to her because they are family, yet she was not around when Brooke was raising them. She helped to keep the bad vibes going on between Stefanie and Brooke. This is the first time Eric is turning his back on Brooke. For a woman who supposed to be a Pychology she the dummiest doctor, how can she help anyone when she is as crazy as a fruit cake. B-)
FC was began with Stephanie Douglas money and contacts.
Brooke sold her interest to began her foundation.
Brooke does nothing for FC except walk around like she an owner.

What Taylor was saying in simple terms, that Brooke has claimed so many men were her destiny, and yet she is all alone. In other words, Brooke will never be happy in her relationship with any man because once the god lining fades away, she done with them.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sweettrinibeti
Feb 25 2013, 10:15 PM
natdot99
glenda491

as well Thomas and Steffy should to be at FC because their Grandmother was really the owner!!!!
Eric only has claim because of Stephanie . Hope finds it ok to go after Liam now that he is Steffy but when she was with him she didn`t like when Seffy was doing it . She deserves what shes getting because she has a wacky sense of entitlement .
I could use that argument against Steffy. SHE thought it was ok to go after Liam when he was with Hope, but when Hope does it to her she thinks it's a bad thing. Talk about entitled..

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

dmarie
Feb 26 2013, 03:11 AM
glenda491

Taylor is a crazy ass bitch. She shouldn't be allowed to be a psychiatrist, she needs to be put in a padded cell.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

About time Taylor stand up. I don't care if she looks, act or is crazy, its about time BRAVO.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(New Job)
3/4, Rick has a proposal for Carter; Brooke tells Bill about Taylor and Eric.(CC) (Stereo)

(Flirting)
3/5, Rick hides his true identity from Maya; Taylor's belongings get moved into Eric's house.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Idea)
3/6, Bill has a clever idea for Brooke; Hope asks Liam for an important favor.(CC) (Stereo)

(Bill's Offer)
3/7, Katie rejects Bill's idea; Hope focuses her energy on her work.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Relationship)
3/8, Donna and Pam discuss Taylor and Eric's new relationship.(CC) (Stereo)
Edited by Daytime, Mar 1 2013, 12:19 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Teasers week of March 4th

March 7th, Hope decides to forget her personal troubles and re-launch her career and fashion line.
March 8th, Hope and Liam both make a valiant effort to move on with their lives.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of March 4th

3/4, Carter gets a job offer from Rick; Brooke tells Bill what she learned about Taylor and Eric.

3/5, Maya continues to flirt with Rick, not knowing who he is; Forrester employees move Taylor's belongings into Eric's house.

3/6, Bill suggests a way for Brooke to regain her place at Forrester; Hope asks a favor of Liam.

3/7, Katie turns Bill away in order to spend time with baby Will; Hope decides to focus on her career.

3/8, Donna and Pam discuss Taylor's relationship with Eric; Hope and Liam try to move on.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

3/4, Eric makes an impromptu and sincere proposition to Taylor; Steffy and Thomas worry about their mom; Rick offers Carter a job; Bill offers support when Brooke reports to him what she's learned about Taylor and Eric.

3/5, Taylor moves her belongings into Eric's house; Bill's frustrated that Katie's preoccupied with Will; Rick's flirting with Maya comes to a halt when Caroline arrives; Brooke accuses Taylor of using Eric.

3/6, Bill presents Brooke with an outrageous idea to win back her spot at Forrester Creations; Hope asks Liam for a heartfelt favor; Maya recruits Rick into helping her with an important task; Steffy shares her concerns about Liam with Taylor.

3/7, Katie rebuffs Bill's offer of an amorous afternoon in favor of tending to Will; Hope decides to forget her personal troubles and relaunch her fashion line; Katie gives Bill her blessing to help Brooke.

3/8, Rick attempts to console Hope about her current relationship status; Donna and Pam commiserate about Taylor's new romance with Eric; Liam and Steffy begin to make plans for their future together.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Good for you Hope! Move on from that damn loser, you deserve better. Let Steffy think he chose her because he loves her more than you :cheer:

maureensmom

Taylor is portrayed as the saint of womenkind but is actually no better than Brooke. She is pimping herself to Eric for the advancement of her children in FC. I cannot wait for her to get what is coming to her. Stephanie has not been dead for 3 months and her so called friend is going to move into her home and bed!

As for Steffy, she went after Liam from the day he rescued her from the tub and now she thinks she finally has him due to the baby. Well, the looks on Liam's face when he thinks about Hope says it all-he loves her and wants to be with her. Steffy is a slut, using her sexuality to get what she wants. Her day will also come and I can hardly wait.

Oh well, the writers of this show need to make this program what it once was or I will be moving on to watching game or talk shows. Enough is enough of this nonsense. Can't anyone ever be happy on a soap?

natdot99
Member Avatar

maureensmom
Mar 3 2013, 09:07 AM
Taylor is portrayed as the saint of womenkind but is actually no better than Brooke. She is pimping herself to Eric for the advancement of her children in FC. I cannot wait for her to get what is coming to her. Stephanie has not been dead for 3 months and her so called friend is going to move into her home and bed!

As for Steffy, she went after Liam from the day he rescued her from the tub and now she thinks she finally has him due to the baby. Well, the looks on Liam's face when he thinks about Hope says it all-he loves her and wants to be with her. Steffy is a slut, using her sexuality to get what she wants. Her day will also come and I can hardly wait.

Oh well, the writers of this show need to make this program what it once was or I will be moving on to watching game or talk shows. Enough is enough of this nonsense. Can't anyone ever be happy on a soap?
Taylor paid 50 million dollars as part of the REST trust to purchase FC from Bill Spencer. She doesn't need Eric, because Eric needs her children to keep FC afloat. Hope HFTF is still losing money, Caroline is an unknown designer, and Rick wants to run FC with the same business model that tanked the company. Taylor and her children represent 100 million dollars as compared to Rick/Caroline/Hope zero dollars in FC.

Hope's family imploded her relationship with Liam, not Bill or Steffy.
Hope treats Liam, like her mother treated Ridge, snaps her fingers and poof' all their problems have been resolved/Liam's feelings for Steffy are gone/ and they can go back to square one in their relationships. Hope and Liam are the problem in their relationship, not anyone else.

Tish

I think the thing that has pissed me off the most with the whole Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle is the way it made it very clear that Hope is not a Forrester in any way. Let's just forget that the only father that she has ever know is Ridge. She's never had any real contact with Deacon. There's really no connection there except biological. What I want to know is why didn't Ridge ever adopt Hope? Technically, Hope is the only Logan on the show right now. All the others have the last name of Forrester or Spencer. I can't remember Donna's most recent last name. I remember that when Brooke was with Nick, he was very prepared to offer Hope is last name and adopt her, Brooke went back to Ridge, who never made a similar offer.

All of a sudden, we had Steffy and Taylor rewriting history saying that Ridge's bio kids were neglected by him in favor of Brooke and her kids. Um, what about RJ??? (Does he even still exist?) Taylor was MIA for a lot of years, so she has no room to talk.

When Steffy started throwing her va-jay-jay at Liam, Ridge said that he wouldn't get involved because he didn't want to choose on daughter over the other. But when Steffy tricked Liam into marriage, Ridge had no problem stepping in, because now that there was a legal commitment, it was okay. I understand that a marriage is more real and permanent than an engagement, but all Ridge's actions did was reinforce the fact that Hope is not really his daughter. And I don't blame her for feeling that way.

I just want to scream when Steffy starts going on about how Hope acts entitled and is a man-stealing schemer just like her mother, Brooke. If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, then I don't know what it is! And don't you all just love the way everyone has forgotten about Steffy nearly stealing Bill from Katie? If Katie hadn't had that heart attack, we wouldn't even be dealing with the Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle from hell. I still feel that Bill worked so hard to get Steffy together with Liam, so that she would be around for him to take another shot at sleeping with her in the future.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Good for you Steffy, Taylor and your Va-jay jays It is time you realize how the Logans do things. Brook has used her va-jayjay so long she can afford to have father whats his name flown in from a foreign country, and went girl friend hunting for Rick (Caroline). To bad she can't buy Ridge back. :shame: :headbang:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply