Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM (9,369 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Julie and Mickey
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

WillFan
Feb 21 2013, 09:45 AM
lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
Julie and Mickey
FauxMickey
Online Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Edward Quatermaine!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Posted Image

Discuss!
:wub2: Julie and Bonnie!!!!

FF to 1:10
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Btw, if anyone has a picture of Julie in that pepper outfit, I'll give you my left arm.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Feb 21 2013, 10:59 AM
Btw, if anyone has a picture of Julie in that pepper outfit, I'll give you my left arm.
would making a screencap count?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:17 AM
lysie
Absolutely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Feb 21 2013, 11:33 AM
Supergirlx2
lysie
Absolutely.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:38 AM
lysie
Supergirlx2
lysie
Absolutely.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Saving. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. And I'm looking for a sterilized saw.
Edited by lysie, Feb 21 2013, 11:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 21 2013, 11:43 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:38 AM
lysie
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Absolutely.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Saving. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. And I'm looking for a sterilized saw.
stop looking for the saw. i'm letting you keep your arm. :)

here's the scene itself (for those that want a laugh):
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 21 2013, 11:49 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JER was writing during The Great Pepper Debacle, wasn't he? I'm assuming that poor Louse Sorel was not available for the peppering. What was it with this man and putting grand divas in stupid fucking costumes?
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Lmao. I can't watch it right now but IIRC this also includes one of my favorite Doug moments when he randomly yells out that Julie is Hope's stepmother and half sister. I LOVE when he does it and it's always so awkward.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Although I do love that even in a garish, hideous costume she's still wearing a fab broach.
Online Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 21 2013, 11:55 AM
Lmao. I can't watch it right now but IIRC this also includes one of my favorite Doug moments when he randomly yells out that Julie is Hope's stepmother and half sister. I LOVE when he does it and it's always so awkward.
the look Hope gives Doug in reaction to that statement is pretty priceless too.

i love the end where Julie makes the phone call to Alice and has to pop her head into the pepper to be able to hear Alice on the other end of the line.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Mickey, TempMickey, FauxMickey, KnotMickey
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:59 AM
lysie
Feb 21 2013, 11:55 AM
the look Hope gives Doug in reaction to that statement is pretty priceless too.

i love the end where Julie makes the phone call to Alice and has to pop her head into the pepper to be able to hear Alice on the other end of the line.
I'm so glad I can laugh about this now. At the time, I was so horrified by the costume that it was hard to enjoy it. Let this be a lesson: in seven years I'll probably think Dannifer was such angst.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

If the show would even just give us a glimpse of Julie once a week, I'd be a happy camper. She is hiliarous!

Her scenes with Sami and with Gabi yesterday were priceless. Love the facial expressions and eye rolling when Sami was talking!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LOL I remember feeling so terrible for Judi Evans during the whole Bonnie fiasco. Now I'm pretty sure she pines for these days. And I wish she could get some of Bonnie's airtime too.

I'm still feeling terrible for SSH, she had to be so embarrassed when she read JER's scripts, but at least he used her a lot during this period. Kristian Alfonso and Bill Hayes look great too! So sad seeing John Ingle. I love that man, even if he wasn't Mickey Horton.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 12:00 PM
Mickey, TempMickey, FauxMickey, KnotMickey
Who was TempMickey? LOL, I only remember the three Mickeys. I'm still pissed that they wasted Kevin Dobson by making him a two decades too young Mickey Horton. He could have been a nice character.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic