Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM (9,497 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 06:53 PM
guessgirl
Feb 21 2013, 06:51 PM
Don't worry EJ will be on tomorrow most likely holding Sam's purse and telling all those mean boys not to pick on his poor widdle helpless girlfriend! :sarcasm:
Before or after he pulls out his newest lipstick and nail polish?
...and makes his next million, based on the success of Proof lipstick when he talked about it last week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

^ Kay, I think the poster was implying that Will would be better off with them, instead of Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

I'm just catching today's episode after missing another week or so and ... I realize all I ever come back here for is to bitch about Dannifer but seriously, Jennifer seems so fucking fragile and so does this relationship. Can Chloe make their lives a total pain in the ass to live? Sure. But chip away at their relationship? What can she possibly do to their bond if it's the real deal? Maybe I'm being too romantically idealistic, I know love is complicated but it seems like such a fragile thing if she's crying about Chloe. She really does have to go nuts to make sense to me, something is off, man.

I saw Doctor Kayla! She looks pretty.

Abby was in a high school abstinence club? Who is this girl and when can I get back Megan Corletto's Abby?? Also ugh on calling Chloe a slut, wouldn't "manipulative asshole" been enough?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

uclan
Feb 21 2013, 08:23 PM
I want Jen to go bat shit crazy like her mom. her obsession with protecting daniel is.....
It seems over the top. It would be so great if they made her crazy. She's obsessed, it's a short trip to crazy town...
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

^^^Jennifer is not the only female in Salem obsessing over Daniel...he has a line of them. It's ridiculous! :shame: :hmmph:
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 21 2013, 09:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

BJ Deveraux
Feb 21 2013, 08:50 PM
uclan
Feb 21 2013, 08:23 PM
I want Jen to go bat shit crazy like her mom. her obsession with protecting daniel is.....
It seems over the top. It would be so great if they made her crazy. She's obsessed, it's a short trip to crazy town...
Jennifer going crazy at this point would be one of the few things that actually made sense about this character since her return. Bring on the breakdown, the straitjacket, and the extended stay at Bayview--they'd be far more interesting to watch than anything in the Dannifer dating game.
Online Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

BeeBee
Feb 21 2013, 08:15 PM
Matt
Feb 21 2013, 02:00 PM
OMG! I loved that cliffhanger ending! Yes, Sami was wrong to go back in to see Gabi, but she really didn't do anything wrong beyond that. She didn't say anything out of line to Gabi, but BOY will no one believe that. "The Baby Won't Survive!" What a Friday cliffhanger -- ON THURSDAY!
Sami had no business going into the room knowing that her behavior upset Gabi causing a medical emergency.I don't blame Gabi for panicking on waking and seeing Sami.
I can't remember the last time Sami has seen Gabi without walking up on her while yelling at her and calling her names.Sami may start off apologizing but based on her past behavior it would not be long before she started gettintg all aggressive making it all about how she was wronged by everyone lying to her, how she is only looking out for Wiill,and how she was not going to allow Gabi to keep Will out of his daughter's life even though Gabi has made it perfectly clear she wants Will to be a part of the baby's life.If Sami truly cared about the baby and Will she would have put Gabi and the baby's welfare about what she wanted to do to make herself feel better.I actually wished Arianna was alive so she could punch that bitch in the face.
Just watched the episode and I have to agree on this for a couple of reasons.

1) Will asked Sami on two separate occasions to leave Gabi alone. Neither time did she listen. She is going around preaching about respecting Will's rights as a father, probably the most adult undertaking he will ever have, and yet SHE doesn't respect his judgement as a person. I fear for Will's sanity when this baby is born. She'll be stalker grandmonster.

2) Sami may have had totally innocent intentions when walking into Gabi's room, but in the end the motivations were selfish. She was told it was not a good time. Her son asked her NOT to do it. Sami, however, wanted absolution NOW. Gabi freaked, and rightfully so given recent history. When EJ defends her all I can say is good luck, unless he intends to employ an insanity defense while wearing an "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt.

Jennifer's idea of how to handle Chloe is off the wall. She has a point, but then she takes it into la-la land. At Parker's next birthday will they need a DMZ? Hang a curtain so Chloe and Daniel cannot speak? What kind of life is she wishing on Parker?

Abby is a virgin? Move along show...please.

Ericole....starting to like them more. Eric's showing feelings for her too, so I am glad they are not making her chasing after an indifferent male.

As far as Nick being treated as more of a Horton, I think given the combative nature of the Sami/Lucas custody situation they may have bonded with Nick more. Will could be Horton enough to Hear a Whoooo, but given interference.

As far as EJ making millions on his make-up, the show could also give him magic powers and enroll him in Hogwarts. Doesn't make it believable.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

DesignatedShelley
I'm just catching today's episode after missing another week or so and ... I realize all I ever come back here for is to bitch about Dannifer but seriously, Jennifer seems so fucking fragile and so does this relationship. Can Chloe make their lives a total pain in the ass to live? Sure. But chip away at their relationship? What can she possibly do to their bond if it's the real deal? Maybe I'm being too romantically idealistic, I know love is complicated but it seems like such a fragile thing if she's crying about Chloe. She really does have to go nuts to make sense to me, something is off, man.

Abby was in a high school abstinence club? Who is this girl and when can I get back Megan Corletto's Abby?? Also ugh on calling Chloe a slut, wouldn't "manipulative asshole" been enough?
Loving dr kayla.

But gets me thinking why is Cameron so unbelievable as a dr. There are so many medical shows. Surely it's in acting 101 how to seem like a dr. He makes Nathan seem positively professional. I am even missing Carly.
Edited by concerned, Feb 21 2013, 10:08 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 21 2013, 10:07 PM
DesignatedShelley

Loving dr kayla.

But gets me thinking why is Cameron so unbelievable as a dr. There are so many medical shows. Surely it's in acting 101 how to seem like a dr. He makes Nathan seem positively professional. I am even missing Carly.
I too could do without the new rendition of Abby. Remember the worldly wise one that left for England? What happened to her? The writing is just NOT believable and after everything Jennifer has been through she is going to go crazy over dating Daniel for a month and then having Chloe return? Silly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

kay
Feb 21 2013, 08:43 PM
blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 06:55 PM
It's too bad Will's too much of a wuss to cut Sami out of his life; sometimes i think Will would be better off with the black plague and untreatable syphillis.
What did he ever do to you?
I love Will he did nothing, it's Sami, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 06:50 PM
You know who should be on every day? Julie.
I wouldn't have a problem with more Julie, but I'd also like more Kayla, and Justin and Adrienne, too.

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 21 2013, 08:49 PM
blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 06:53 PM
guessgirl
Feb 21 2013, 06:51 PM
Don't worry EJ will be on tomorrow most likely holding Sam's purse and telling all those mean boys not to pick on his poor widdle helpless girlfriend! :sarcasm:
Before or after he pulls out his newest lipstick and nail polish?
...and makes his next million, based on the success of Proof lipstick when he talked about it last week.
That only makes it better in real life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

The character of EJ Dimera is a joke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 22 2013, 12:17 AM
Jokes are supposed to be funny not sad
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 22 2013, 12:19 AM
Harlee Kin
Jokes are supposed to be funny not sad
Took the words out of my mouth, the joke is so not funny I was uninspired to elaborate. How I wish they had more of the vintage Dimera plots and there was more to Stefano and Kristen's plan for Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Harlee Kin
IMO EJ has lost his edge. He's boring without it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I miss Andre/Tony. I really wish they hadn't killed him off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I miss when Tony was the white sheep dark romantic hero of the DiMera family.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

EJ was not even on today's episode. :shrug:

Jennifer was pathetic. Dan was actually making sense. Dan is a grown man and he should be able to make decisions without involving Jennifer or Maggie. He should make that clear to them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Feb 21 2013, 02:43 PM
Sami can take her tears and shove it up her ass. She's a vile and disgusting piece of trash.
Best description of Sami I have read today.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic