Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM (9,472 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DiMeraFan67
Feb 21 2013, 12:25 PM
Matt
Feb 21 2013, 12:00 PM
Mickey, TempMickey, FauxMickey, KnotMickey
Who was TempMickey? LOL, I only remember the three Mickeys. I'm still pissed that they wasted Kevin Dobson by making him a two decades too young Mickey Horton. He could have been a nice character.
TempMickey was Richard Voigts. He was Mickey for less than a week immediately after John Clarke retired/left before John Ingle took over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 12:35 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 21 2013, 12:25 PM
Matt
Feb 21 2013, 12:00 PM
Mickey, TempMickey, FauxMickey, KnotMickey
Who was TempMickey? LOL, I only remember the three Mickeys. I'm still pissed that they wasted Kevin Dobson by making him a two decades too young Mickey Horton. He could have been a nice character.
TempMickey was Richard Voigts. He was Mickey for less than a week immediately after John Clarke retired/left before John Ingle took over.
Ahh, okay. I must have blocked that from memory. I don't even recognize the name.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,just because u need a test done almost everytime your pregnant doesn't mean everyone else does,not all women are whores like u are.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Oh, look. Cameron can rhyme. "You were mysterious and I was just curious."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nicole,instead of sobbing call 911.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Jennifer is coming off pathetic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

LOL at Sami trying to give Gabi advice on pregnancy pain after she rips into her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer's hair looks FAB again today. This is actually going to become a thing now, isn't it?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,like u care about your granddaughter,stressing the mother out stress's the baby out,so do something u never do shut up,oh,someone please have her get hit by a bus.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that Sami is, for the most part, absolutely right about Nick/Gabi but it's impossible for her to be right without becoming a total harpy which, in turn, causes no one to want to believe her because she's SAMI.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

The blue room is a hospital waiting area today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love Abby, but this virgin storyline is horrible
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Maggie is annoying me again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Another Jack mention. He really is getting more story time dead than alive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jennifer wants Daniel to have nothing to do with Chloe even though they share custody. Daniel asks her how she would feel if he'd asked her to do the same thing with Jack. Point goes to Daniel. Heaven help me that he's making sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Oh, a Jack Jr. mention. I thought he was going to be cast on the show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 01:07 PM
I love that Sami is, for the most part, absolutely right about Nick/Gabi but it's impossible for her to be right without becoming a total harpy which, in turn, causes no one to want to believe her because she's SAMI.
Except she's not right about Gabi. She's right about Nick, but even Gabi doesn't know what Nick is up to. Since the truth came out at the wedding, Gabi has been willing to have Will be a part of things. She was even happy that they appeared to work things out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

esp13
Feb 21 2013, 01:13 PM
Matt
Feb 21 2013, 01:07 PM
Except she's not right about Gabi. She's right about Nick, but even Gabi doesn't know what Nick is up to. Since the truth came out at the wedding, Gabi has been willing to have Will be a part of things. She was even happy that they appeared to work things out.
ahem. "for the most part"
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate that Abby has apparently been re-hymenated for the sake of this stupid ass story.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Gabi's labor scenes are going to be painful to watch...in more ways than one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic