Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM (9,545 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Yeah Sami,THAT is what happens when u stress out a pregnant woman,I've never been pregnant and even I know that.If u want your granddaughter born healthy,then SHUT UP.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 01:14 PM
I hate that Abby has apparently been re-hymenated for the sake of this stupid ass story.
"Re-hymenated." LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Roman and somewhat hunky police officer
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

There's Roman with Eric/Nicole. I wonder if they'll remember that Nicole slept with Roman at some point. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

"You think God would let a priest be hurt by a cross? It would be horrible PR." LOL, Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

What the hell was that horrible acting that Alison Sweeney was doing when Gabi started having pains again? That was on its own level of bad.

I need more Nick vs. Sami because he is crazy enough to not care about her. Sami is coming off as totally unlikable here, but she is the only person really right about Nick so far. Excluding Kate, who went about it much better than Sami is. If Sami was really concerned about her grandchild I think she would give Gabi the benefit of the doubt for as long as possible.

Eric and Nicole are kicking ass again, as usual. This is going to be a daily event. Sigh, Roman just showed up though.

I just can't get into the Maggie/Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer stuff. I'm not liking any of the four so it makes it difficult. Cameron and Abigail is going nowhere fast, but LMAO at Maxine walking in on Abigail telling Cameron she's a virgin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

HA, Maxine walks in right when Abby tells Cam she's a virgin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I should say that Melissa Reeves acting is a lot better than where she has been for a long time now, but I just hate Jennifer at this point so that's hard to over look.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I have to say nuCameron is horrible. Bring back the other one.At least he could act.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Gabi has a harem of men.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know, it could be interesting to see EJ go back to being "Evil DiMera Spawn", but only if he applies it to Nick as a means of supporting Sami & Will.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

'KnotMickey' and 're-hymenated' are just two of the reasons I nominate Matt for Snarker of the Decade.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Okay, I thought for sure Eric would be brought to the hospital by now if just to see Sami acting badly.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:47 AM
lysie
Feb 21 2013, 11:43 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:38 AM
lysie
Feb 21 2013, 11:33 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Saving. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. And I'm looking for a sterilized saw.
stop looking for the saw. i'm letting you keep your arm. :)

here's the scene itself (for those that want a laugh):
:lol:

How did I forget about this?? Too funny. More Julie please Days and Bonnie >>>>> Adrienne.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm fucking loving this Daniel/Jennifer fight because they're BOTH RIGHT to a certain degree. And I love Daniel drawing the logical parallels between Parker and Abby/J.J.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 12:00 PM
Mickey, TempMickey, FauxMickey, KnotMickey
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I read these boards not because of interest in the show but because so many posters are so witty. This is a good one!! Sure to become one of my all time favorites.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Am I supposed to long for Dannifer to come together? These scenes aren't awful, but they are making me say "Hey, you two, maybe you should break up. You don't seem compatible."
Online Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I miss when Will hated Sami. Can they bring that back?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

It's a first time for everything.....Dr. Dan is right. But, Jennifer is so blinded by hate for Chloe she really isn't listening.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 21 2013, 01:34 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Cameron as a doctor is so unbelievable. LOL. I hate to say it, but Daniel is more believable.
Edited by cord08, Feb 21 2013, 01:35 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic