Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM (9,359 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 21 2013, 01:33 PM
Cameron as a doctor is so unbelievable. LOL.
Cause he's like 12.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

This is what I wish would happen to Gabi while she's screaming in that hospital bed.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really can't believe how many different beats TomSell is playing in the various stories. Even Daniel/Jennifer is getting some nice, character based moments that have spun off of Chloe's plot-driving actions. And Eric/Nicole are getting those little classic supercouple beats. And Nick/Gabi/Will is simply driving story across the canvas. The bulk of Sami's story is NOT about Sami (even though she tries to make it about her), which makes her infinitely more tolerable. I'm really loving this show right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yeah, this is far from angst for Dannifer. I feel like even if I liked them I would start realizing that this shit isn't working. I hate them so its even easier for me to realize that they are never going to work. Jennifer has a point, but regardless of what she says, she's asking Daniel to permanently break up his newfound son's family. Chloe is not that bad, honestly. She's more annoying than dangerous.

Daniel has some valid points also, but I don't want to hear the name "Jack" coming out of his mouth ever. I'm mostly just impressed right now that Melissa Reeves' acting ability has suddenly returned. And Shawn Christian officially has none.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Honeybees
Feb 21 2013, 01:31 PM
Am I supposed to long for Dannifer to come together? These scenes aren't awful, but they are making me say "Hey, you two, maybe you should break up. You don't seem compatible."
They just have no sex appeal together. At least under MarDar and Higley, they were cute and kinda hot at times. But this new writing team have sucked all the chemistry out of them. They have become dull as dirt. And they used NOT to be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Stupid. Eric says he needs to go to the hospital because he needs to see a someone from the church. Others insist he can't go because he needs to see a doctor. Um, doctors are at hospitals.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 01:19 PM
There's Roman with Eric/Nicole. I wonder if they'll remember that Nicole slept with Roman at some point. lol
I'm telling you, Nicole's daughter conceived during her ONS with Roman, needs to show up SORASd and pissed off at some point. Ideally just when Eric finally decides to break his vows to be with the woman he loves.
Online Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kayla!!!!!!

She's so much more believable as a doctor.

Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

cord08
Feb 21 2013, 01:38 PM
Stupid. Eric says he needs to go to the hospital because he needs to see a someone from the church. Others insist he can't go because he needs to see a doctor. Um, doctors are at hospitals.
You're kidding, right?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

vettejb
Feb 21 2013, 01:40 PM
cord08
Feb 21 2013, 01:38 PM
You're kidding, right?
Unfortunately, no.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 01:29 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:47 AM
lysie
Feb 21 2013, 11:43 AM
Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 11:38 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Saving. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. And I'm looking for a sterilized saw.
stop looking for the saw. i'm letting you keep your arm. :)

here's the scene itself (for those that want a laugh):
:lol:

How did I forget about this?? Too funny. More Julie please Days and Bonnie >>>>> Adrienne.
as ridiculous and unrealistic as some of the storylines were at this time, it's scenes and characters like this that added pure comedy to the show. to be honest, i'd rather rewatch scenes from this era than watch the current stories that seem to be treading water & not really progressing anywhere.
another priceless scene is when Bonnie & Mickey take Maggie to see Alice's for the first time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

BB and CM are sporting some intense eyes today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

BalscoFan5
Feb 21 2013, 01:01 PM
Sami,just because u need a test done almost everytime your pregnant doesn't mean everyone else does,not all women are whores like u are.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

EJ_SamiFF
Feb 21 2013, 01:04 PM
Jennifer is coming off pathetic.
Are you just realizing this now!!?

She was pathetic months ago...now she is MONSTROUSLY pathetic!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 21 2013, 01:47 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Since when do run-down apartment buildings have fireplaces?
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Parker speaks! OMG.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, Harrison Parker spoke
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ManipulativeSlut.com WHOA Abby. She hates Chloe with a passion!
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 21 2013, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

"I've got Maxine. I'll be fine." LOL, since when was Will close to Maxine?
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Feb 21 2013, 01:40 PM
Matt
Feb 21 2013, 01:19 PM
There's Roman with Eric/Nicole. I wonder if they'll remember that Nicole slept with Roman at some point. lol
I'm telling you, Nicole's daughter conceived during her ONS with Roman, needs to show up SORASd and pissed off at some point. Ideally just when Eric finally decides to break his vows to be with the woman he loves.
OMG - the idea of Sami having a new half sister?? :cheers: :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic