Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM (9,363 Views)
Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Just hope Will never goes the bun route, although he better be careful because his hair is getting dangerously close where he might be able to pull it off. If that happens I hope EJ somehow mistakes WIll for Sami, and has a round of desk fucking.
Edited by Kirk, Feb 21 2013, 05:29 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kirk
Feb 21 2013, 05:29 PM
Just hope Will never goes the bun route, although he better be careful because his hair is getting dangerously close where he might be able to pull it off.
He's already sporting Sami's weird side bangs
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Where's Ej!?? I'm tired of seeing Dan and Rafe on everyday. I'm starting to get bored.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I want to know where Lucas is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

AHM
Feb 21 2013, 03:51 PM
lysie
Feb 21 2013, 02:08 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 21 2013, 01:32 PM
I miss when Will hated Sami. Can they bring that back?
I will NEVER understand why this show insists on only letting him hate her for a few months at a time. Especially now that Ejami are together, he should be a constant thorn in their side. But they insist on sucking all the drama and angst that would make sense.
This points toward the major problem I'm seeing with Days, specifically the problem I see with romance on the show. I think the romance is dull because the show fears asking ME! to root for couples with some real drama potential. They try to make the couples rootworthy by not giving them any conflict of substance. Of course I would point to Dannifer as the poster child for this kind of lackluster romance. We were refused a real Jack and Jennifer story with some internal sources of angst, and now we are back to Dannifer, and it's, "Root for them; we're telling you to. They're the good guys. See, Maggie says so. And Chloe's evil now." It was a similar situation with Days trying to push dull Safe for so long. But that's why I think what they've done with EJami is a shame too. Now, that was a pair with some hurdles, but the show seems to want to sweep the hurdles away, so Will's gotta support Sami (and rape and bullets to the head are given only a nod). Don't sweep it away, Days, use it! If the show can't have some faith that ME! will root for a couple with big odds against them, maybe that's a sign that the couples the show is creating are weak, although I actually think Ejami had a lot of power, considering the way people have held onto them through some very poor writing, but the show didn't even try to test it, and I feel like Ejami's been turned into just another couple. I guess Brady/Kristen might have some real internal conflict, but to me, Brady's such a nothing of an interchangeable male that it doesn't matter. I think there's some hope for Eric and Nicole because they've got a built in source of conflict that doesn't really test ME! in ways the show seems afraid to test us. I hope that was coherent, and this is, admittedly, based on extremely limited viewing, as I really don't watch regularly anymore, because the show doesn't make me care about the characters. In fact, it's actually gotten me to stop caring about characters whom I have loved. Eric and Nicole sound like the most promising thing though. I think the show kinda wasted Ejami.
:shrug: ME!??
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 04:18 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 21 2013, 03:53 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 21 2013, 03:27 PM
Has the bitch ever heard of Braxton Hicks??
probably not, considering i'm sure she's never heard of contraception.
Who said that boys don't look for girls like their mothers?
This actually made me spit out my coffee. That and everything after it! You guys are cracking me up!
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Sami's super annoying and would be this way no matter who Gabi were engaged to, or even if she was single. #TeamNick I really hope crazy eyes gets one over on her. I do feel bad Will has to be a casualty in that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Maggie28wubsEj
Feb 21 2013, 06:32 PM
Where's Ej!?? I'm tired of seeing Dan and Rafe on everyday. I'm starting to get bored.
Yes, I wonder the same thing, EJ is a far more more interesting character than the two above mentioned. But it's precisely Days fail right now to me that some boring characters get way too much screen time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Yeah. EJ not being on enough is definitely a problem Days has. :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 21 2013, 06:45 PM
Yeah. EJ not being on enough is definitely a problem Days has. :eyeroll:
:hail: I heart this post.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Supergirlx2
SoapGal1
That explains why Lucas went for Sami....
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

You know who should be on every day? Julie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 06:48 PM
Matt
Supergirlx2
SoapGal1
That explains why Lucas went for Sami....
Lol, I think I'm offended for Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 01:07 PM
I love that Sami is, for the most part, absolutely right about Nick/Gabi but it's impossible for her to be right without becoming a total harpy which, in turn, causes no one to want to believe her because she's SAMI.
How is Sami right about Gabi? I just asking because I don't see that she is right about Gabi.Nick yes.Gabi no.
Offline Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Don't worry EJ will be on tomorrow most likely holding Sami's purse and telling all those mean boys not to pick on his poor widdle helpless girlfriend.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 21 2013, 06:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

"...it's not penetrating...." pretty sure that's all Dan's going to take away from Jen's rant.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Feb 21 2013, 06:51 PM
Don't worry EJ will be on tomorrow most likely holding Sam's purse and telling all those mean boys not to pick on his poor widdle helpless girlfriend! :sarcasm:
Before or after he pulls out his newest lipstick and nail polish?
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

It's too bad Will's too much of a wuss to cut Sami out of his life; sometimes i think Will would be better off with the black plague and untreatable syphillis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Hey Dan, maybe the solution to this Chloe problem is to sign over custody back to Philip. I'd appreciate it, xoxo. thanks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 06:52 PM
"...it's not penetrating...." pretty sure that's all Dan's going to take away from Jen's rant.
i admit, i'm having inappropriate images reading that quote. (and no, they're not of Dannifer. they're couple-non-specific.)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 21 2013, 07:01 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic