Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Thursday, February 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM (11,809 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Today was one of those eppies where it was frustrating but in the best kind of way. I get that Sami is going about this in the wrong way but she is right for the most part and I felt everything she felt today. I also gained new respect for my own mother. How many times have I told her that everything was handled and she knew better? When the shit hit the fan, she was right. After a few times, I just listened to what she said. So, every time Will says that he has it "under control" I want to slap the shit out of him becuase he has no idea that Nick is plotting to keep him away from his daughter. The point of the paternity test wasn't because she thinks Gabi is a skank but to make sure Will is established to be the father in the eyes of the law and to protect him against anything Nick may come up with. Then, I realized that he hasn't learned the lesson I learned long ago so I have to give him a pass on that for now.

I definitely :eyeroll: over Gabi's stomach cramps. She is obviously not on my good side.

The cliffhanger was awesome. Sami just went in to apologize but once again she lied to Will about leaving. They should have seen that coming. :laugh: Of course, she looks like she caused her pain again. Oy vey.

Jen/Daniel/Chloe was grating on my nerves mostly because Jen is looking more insecure by the day. I get Chloe is pulling her tricks but if she has trust in her man then there is nothing she can do that will break them up. Then again, after just going a round with Nicole, I understand her mindset.

Ericole tugged at my heart strings once again. Damnit, I love them! When Eric worried about her and hugged her to calling her his guardian angel, my heart couldn't take it! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

cockymom
Feb 21 2013, 02:26 PM
I was so wishing that Sami would have said "since we're already at the hospital and everything is okay, why don't we go ahead and get that paternity test". That would have made my day!
I was waiting for it!! :laugh: Probably too soon, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 21 2013, 06:53 PM
guessgirl
Feb 21 2013, 06:51 PM
Don't worry EJ will be on tomorrow most likely holding Sam's purse and telling all those mean boys not to pick on his poor widdle helpless girlfriend! :sarcasm:
Before or after he pulls out his newest lipstick and nail polish?
...and makes his next million, based on the success of Proof lipstick when he talked about it last week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic