Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Phyllis and Avery Face Off!; airs week 2/25
Topic Started: Feb 22 2013, 09:22 AM (1,229 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

At Crimson Lights, Phyllis has an encounter with Dylan, in which she realizes that he had an affair with Avery while she was married. Phyllis goes to see Avery and confronts her. “You do see how Phyllis is affected by her sister, and Avery actions bring out stuff in Phyllis,” explains Michelle Stafford. Avery tells Phyllis that their situation is different. As Phyllis leaves, she issues a warning about Nick. Phyllis then heads over to Jack and opens up to him about her family. She talks to Jack about her family convincing her that she was a loser, which is where she feels she’s at. We get to see a lot as to why Phyllis is the way she is.

For more details pick up the March 4th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 22 2013, 09:23 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Thank you Daytime :)
Really showing that Avery has a whorish side to her. Cheat on her hubby, cheat with her sisters hubby, now that she has sisters hubby and the ink is dry on the divorce papers she finds out her old love has returned from the grave but still tastes as good as he did before he died.
What a whore.

LPS
Member Avatar

I don't see Avery as a whore, but as a bore.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I don't see Avery as a whore or a bore! ;)
Nick & phyliss were already split up, it's not like she broke them up and Nick was the aggressor, not Avery. One affair does not make a person a whore in my book, it's not like she's screwed/screwing everyone in town.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I hope this turns into some kind of catfight lol. We need some excitement on this show!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Both Phyllis & Avery have unresolved issues. Phyllis has always been angry bitter and vindictive. Avery isn't responsible for bringing out the worst in her.
However, although Phyllis has issues, she knew Nick was an ex-husband. She ignored that, deciding to have a relationship with him, anyway.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 22 2013, 01:32 PM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

The Summers sisters are more alike than they want to admit.
Edited by Checkers, Feb 22 2013, 02:48 PM.

metitle
Member Avatar

When Avery catches up to Phyllis' number of affairs then I say Phyllis has something to bicker about.
my question, did Avery get laid while standing next to a dumpster?

metitle
Member Avatar

When Avery catches up to Phyllis' number of affairs then I say Phyllis has something to bicker about.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I saw it today. Phyllis was a stupid whore (as usual). Calling Avery a slut somehow in her mind absolves her of all the shit she's pulled.

Oh and she was overacting again, yelling at the top of her lungs and waving her arms around..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 22 2013, 04:14 PM
you mean while sitting on the dumpster? :P

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Feb 22 2013, 04:17 PM
It's almost a mirror situation of nick & sharon.
Nick was the aggressor towards phyliss while he was still married to sharon, I don't remember if they had even filed for divorce yet, now nick was the aggressor toward Avery, and the papers had been filed.
Looks like nick is the whore! :laugh:
So, in light of that, phyliss shouldn't be upset with Avery, Avery did to phyliss what phyliss did to sharon, only she waited longer.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Avery cheated on her husband with Dylan, screwed her sisters man, whether they were broke up or not.
She didn't do the honorable thing and tell Nick to back the fuck off until he brought the divorce papers for her to see. She probably knows how many times Phick broke up and patched up. Sisters just don't do that shit.
We don't know all the places Avery has been, but I bet we find outtttt. Nick will pitch a fit, and run to his ex-wives, both whom are busy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply