Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Rick is Smitten with Maya!; airs week 2/25
Topic Started: Feb 22 2013, 09:31 AM (1,199 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Maya crosses path with Rick at Dayzee’s and sparks fly. They meet in an unconventional way, says Karla Mosley. She has no idea that he’s a Forrester. She’s has had an emotional couple of weeks then this guy catches her eye. She thinks he’s hot! KM says when it comes to relationships with men, Maya doesn't mince words and considering she just got out of prison, she’s a little hungry!

"Its more than flirtation, the first time they meet, she sings. Rick is supportive and is instantly transfixed. He sees something in her that won’t let go. They connect on a human level that is easy and fun."

For more details pick up the March 4th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:huh?: :what: :wtf: Rick manipulated Thomas to get to Caroline, in which he put on his desperate and pathetic routine, that gained her attention, and now he attracted to Maya Posted ImagePosted Image
I can't wait for Brooke head to Posted Image and then tries her but Rick, Caroline is your destiny speech.
I :hail: that Thomas gives Caroline a reality check and laughs in her face.

LPS
Member Avatar

Really? I cannot see CEO Rick fall for former jailbird Maya. I'll have to see their scenes first, but his relationship with Caroline sucks.

Jair

And writers had shown Caroline (this girl had a foundation against the cancer) as the bad girl .... now we'd ship the good Ricky boy with Maya?xD

Ok, I had not appreciate the way Caroline has handled the triangle with Rick and Thomas but ... seriously we are supposed to believe she is against the Dayze's?

metitle
Member Avatar

After the manipulations Rick did to get Caroline.
After Caroline kicking Thomas to the curb for Rick.
I am actually looking forward to the spats between them all.

Tassie_devil

LPS
Feb 22 2013, 11:28 AM
Really? I cannot see CEO Rick fall for former jailbird Maya. I'll have to see their scenes first, but his relationship with Caroline sucks.
I just saw sneak peak of the 2, still can't see it. - Rick waiting on Maya "Good because no one told me what the soup is today" :) :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply