Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, February 22nd Daily Disussion
Topic Started: Feb 22 2013, 09:34 AM (11,491 Views)
cord08

Nocturnal, I love your Downton Sixbey avi. Jimmy Fallon's pre-taped spoofs are hilarious.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh yeah,move into the Dimera mansion,the same mansion where Kritter's father brainwashed Brady's dad,the same mansion where his girlfriend held his step mom hostage,Ew,creepy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

"Since when do women go into labor because of fighting? I have four children!" LOLOL, Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"When do pregnant women go into premature labor because of fighting?" -_________-

Sami you need to lose your ability to speak again
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,just because you didn't have premature labor due to arguing doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Gosh,I have met monkey's smarter than Sami Brady.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That whole opening sequence on today's episode was pretty non-stop. I loved every second of it.

Brady is looking at houses and Kristen mentions DiMansion. So great! His face told me we are in for a long fight, but whatever. They're going to end up there and I cannot wait to see the DiMera Mansion again!

Kate really did call Rafe decaf coffee and it made so much sense, lol. Perfect! He definitely isn't her normal pace, but its working for her. I love it.

I'm disgusted right now that Sami called EJ instead of Lucas. Lucas is actually the grandfather of the baby. I mean what the hell? She's such a gross person. And that has nothing to do with Lumi vs. Ejami because neither one of those couples has impressed me in years. There's no excuse for her calling EJ first.

I love how Will just snapped on Sami and told her to get lost. I wanted to see Nick go off on her some more, but it was nice to see Rafe, Nick, and Will railing against her. And i'm happy they didn't have EJ instantly jump to her defense without knowing details.

As far as Maxine its a question of is it better to have a somewhat stereotypical character or just have no black characters? I think I'll take the stereotype, especially since they could eventually develop her. I mean its apparently 5 years later and she hasn't done much, but I can deal with her. She isn't that bad. Epiphany on GH eventually got storylines, even though they started on Night Shift. Epiphany is actually one of my favorite characters. Maxine is not even CLOSE to as fun as Epiphany though. Epiphany can be hilarious, but has had some amazing emotional scenes with Jason Thompson's Patrick. I think Maxine has that potential.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that Sami actually phoned Lucas about Gabi & the baby. I LOVE that he was with Kate at the time talking about Sami & Will. So. Much. Story. Win.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Lucas, Kate, and Sonny are now heading to the hospital. YES. It's about to go down...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I am actually crying with Will, and liking Rafe!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Maxine details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,if you stress out a pregnant woman it can cause premature labor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 22 2013, 01:15 PM
I love that Sami actually phoned Lucas about Gabi & the baby. I LOVE that he was with Kate at the time talking about Sami & Will. So. Much. Story. Win.
This was the logical next move, but it took too long. She called EJ first? I know why they did it, to establish that Lucas and Kate were together and get their opinions on Nick/Gabi/Will, but it was still awkward having EJ show up before Lucas.

Anyway, whatever. I'm excited to see this hospital explode pretty soon. So much going on there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Sami as a character is damned if she does & damned if she doesn't no matter who she fucking phones first. If she called A, she should've called B. If she called B, she should've called C. And no one understands why she hasn't called E. But if she called E, someone would bitch that she didn't call A first. smdh
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Feb 22 2013, 01:18 PM
Sami,if you stress out a pregnant woman it can cause premature labor.
Kind of. Chronic stress has been linked to pre-term labor, but just having a stressful incident (like a fight) hasn't been. But it's DaysMD, which means they can define it however they want.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kristen and Brady's conversation is covering all of the bases! I am loving this. Brady has said everything that everyone has complained about. This is by far the smartest DAYS has been in a long time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love that Kristen is sporting some "fresh fucked hair" today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I am loving Brady's anger.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

WHERE IS ERIC AND HIS BLEEDING HEAD WOUND? Come on, writers. I want to see him and Sami go at it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 22 2013, 01:22 PM
Sami as a character is damned if she does & damned if she doesn't no matter who she fucking phones first. If she called A, she should've called B. If she called B, she should've called C. And no one understands why she hasn't called E. But if she called E, someone would bitch that she didn't call A first. smdh
I don't give a damn about Lumi vs. EJami vs. Safe. They all suck. Lucas is the only one who is going to be a first-time grandfather to the baby.. It goes beyond logic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic