Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, February 22nd Daily Disussion
Topic Started: Feb 22 2013, 09:34 AM (11,380 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I fucking LOVE this grouping of characters with crazily awkward subtext at the hospital.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 22 2013, 01:19 PM
Matt
Feb 22 2013, 01:15 PM
I love that Sami actually phoned Lucas about Gabi & the baby. I LOVE that he was with Kate at the time talking about Sami & Will. So. Much. Story. Win.
This was the logical next move, but it took too long. She called EJ first? I know why they did it, to establish that Lucas and Kate were together and get their opinions on Nick/Gabi/Will, but it was still awkward having EJ show up before Lucas.

Anyway, whatever. I'm excited to see this hospital explode pretty soon. So much going on there.
Sami called EJ first because she knew she might need a lawyer later on, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Rate bonding moment!

WilSon hug!

Rational EJ talking sense into crazy Sami!

So many good little moments today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

These scenes with Will talking about his daughter are adorable. CM is selling it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Awwwww Sonny, and he is really helping Will. This show rocks today!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Oh, how I love that musical underscore under that Sonny/Will scene. THAT sounds like Days of our Lives to me. It's so similar to something Marty Davich would've done in the 1980s.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

DiMeraFan67
Feb 22 2013, 01:23 PM
Matt
Feb 22 2013, 01:22 PM
Sami as a character is damned if she does & damned if she doesn't no matter who she fucking phones first. If she called A, she should've called B. If she called B, she should've called C. And no one understands why she hasn't called E. But if she called E, someone would bitch that she didn't call A first. smdh
I don't give a damn about Lumi vs. EJami vs. Safe. They all suck. Lucas is the only one who is going to be a first-time grandfather to the baby.. It goes beyond logic.
quite honestly i'm suprised lucas is on today lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. This Will/Gabi/Nick story is the BEST thing this show has done in YEARS. Look at all of the different storylines/characters it touches just by what's going on at the hospital right now. I swear I just saw Lucas side-eye Rafe & Kate being all cordial and casual with one another.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Who's missing at the hospital? Marlena,
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Only Lucas can handle Sami like this, he makes her listen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Prayer circle? Okay, Days. I guess that can work. . . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I think Maxine is kinda actually stealing her scenes today.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Gabi stop panicking every time they tell you you're doing well. You should panic when they tell you something is wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"It's a little extreme. I like it." LOL! Rafe without Sami is amazing
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. I'm actually loving this nice prayer circle around Gabi. I miss when soaps regularly mentioned faith in a genuine way that had nothing to do with the supernatural and devil possessions.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oh goodness CB, you are an awful actress.

Rate sharing their Sami hatred is hilarious. And EJ notices their bonding.

Aw to Lucas getting mad but knowing Sami wouldn't try to hurt the baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

This makes me think of Nicole at the hospital learning that her baby is dead and she is all alone, here is Gabi with most of Salem there and she is bringing the drama.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Panda Panda
Feb 22 2013, 01:33 PM
Prayer circle? Okay, Days. I guess that can work. . . .
Yeah, that was a little strange. Another reason Eric should have been there.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 22 2013, 01:09 PM
I really, really like all of those dysfunctional family drama at the hospital with Sami & Co. IMO, it plays very realistically because I've SEEN hotmess families bicker & fight exactly like this in a crisis.
I've seen MY family act exactly like this.
Online Profile Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I don't find CB awful like some others do. I can think of at least 5 other actor/actress people ohh and ahhh over I find that are terribly over the top and overated.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 22 2013, 10:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic