Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings week of Feb 11th
Topic Started: Feb 23 2013, 12:16 AM (2,934 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 23 2013, 02:16 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Feb 23 2013, 12:16 AM
1. Y&R 4,600,000 (-164,000/-144,000)
The hype of Steve Burton has died down... significantly :mellow:
They ended the week okay but on Wed. talk about a drop. The whole storm thing was just pretty predictable. It wasn't horrible but not the best.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Frisco's return is more popular than Laura's? He was on like once. I can't even. After Frisco's horrible return of only 3 seconds on that Monday, I'm pretty sure everyone realized they didn't need to tune in to see Laura at 2:58. Every soap was down this week. It doesn't always mean something. The writing for DAYS was great the week in question. A lot of people were the focus of the show. There isn't always some big reason to figure out. These ratings are so fluid. There will be a big bump in a month and they will fall back down to this. This is their range. They need to stay around a 2.5 million and they are fine. Which would mean they should be hoping for a little boost next week. The demos are fine.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 23 2013, 01:35 PM
Isn't this the week Lysie said she liked? Didn't I tell you this would happen? :toetap:
I completely blame Lysie.

I think Days is beating some of NBC prime time shows, so I'm not sure tptb are really that concerned about this week especially when all soaps were down.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 23 2013, 03:34 PM
Shick
Feb 23 2013, 02:16 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Feb 23 2013, 12:16 AM
1. Y&R 4,600,000 (-164,000/-144,000)
The hype of Steve Burton has died down... significantly :mellow:
They ended the week okay but on Wed. talk about a drop. The whole storm thing was just pretty predictable. It wasn't horrible but not the best.
The storm was totally lame. The SBu s/l has stalled.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I stopped watching Days of Our Lives permanently in 1987.

Is it really that much worse than Young and the Restless? Y&R is tremendously bad because it is tremendously boring. In my opinion, that is the No. 1 crime in soap opera: boring.

Give me a badly acted soap opera with storylines going all over the place and making absolutely no sense (think All My Children in either 2003 or 2006) over a boring sleep inducing soap opera anyday!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Saw the numbers from last week and they all went up in a big way! A really good week for ALL of the soaps!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply